Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/9.htm

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 5:22pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN
Should have kept playing as your CF player, Don't stop playing after like 3 matches.
That's how I'm feeling, started my first earlier and thought I'd prefer a different player (silky Spaniard) so I deleted the original and ended up deleting the Spaniard. How do I alter the "all rounder" option?

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 5:29pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN
Should have kept playing as your CF player, Don't stop playing after like 3 matches.
That's how I'm feeling, started my first earlier and thought I'd prefer a different player (silky Spaniard) so I deleted the original and ended up deleting the Spaniard. How do I alter the "all rounder" option?
What you mean? Like changing it to a different style like "The Finisher"?

Author:   hxcpunkjj
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 5:54pm (PST)
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN
Still got the save, haven't got rid of it completely, just wanted to play in a different position this year as my main BAL!

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 10:30pm (PST)
I'm enjoying my current save, despite my team's ladder position. I may even use this as my main save and write up a SOMS later on. I'll see how it goes after my first season.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 12:02am (PST)
Just scored my first official goal for Groningen! Tbh, it wasn't the best looking goal but they all count. A great cross was sent in and my first touch (if you can even call it that as it came off my shins, haha) was awful, but I followed it up after it took a slight deflection off a defender. The goalkeeper was positioned poorly so it made my right foot (my weaker foot) finish very easy. Also picked up my first man of the match award, even if my rating was only a 6.5. Still, very pleased with that performance considering we are last by six points and my goal was the only goal in a 1-0 away win against PSV.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 12:41am (PST)
I'm enjoying it. I like the fact we have to spend to get things, etc.

has anyone got any items yet? and how do I change boots cause I haven't seen any other boot options yet on the game. I think I'll probably end up saving for a new position because Nelapoltsk don't play with an AMF they play with 2 DMFs and two wingers. in a rigid 4-4-2 structure.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 12:44am (PST)
You go into Equipment, then select the boots option and then from there you should be able to select the boots you have unlocked. I've only unlocked one pair so far.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 12:48am (PST)
I think it is items in the UK version, but I'll check once I've had a shower. also, I might only have 1 update today for my SOMS because I'm working from 2 until 10 tonight. so it'll either come at 1pm UK time or sometime later tonight. if not, Sunday morning.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 1:33am (PST)
quote parmar1993
I think it is items in the UK version
Yeah, it's Items > Equipment. I was in the middle of a match when I replied so I was going by memory, lol.

Anyway, made it to January and I just got two more focus points to use!

Author:   hxcpunkjj
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 2:15am (PST)
Finished off the season, and still only made 1, 28 minute appearance for the first team! Got a rating of 7.0 in that game too. almost got an offer from Norwich and Santos, after scoring a goal in a training game, but I didn't get the 7.0 rating they wanted! Transfer window is now closed too. the team I play for is really defensive, the training method is defence, and their play style is 'all out defence'' so no wonder I'm struggling to get game time. They're also really poor, finished 16th last season. Don't know wether to slug it out and fight for my place, or just scrap it and go back to my CF.

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 2:42am (PST)
quote hxcpunkjj
Finished off the season, and still only made 1, 28 minute appearance for the first team! Got a rating of 7.0 in that game too. almost got an offer from Norwich and Santos, after scoring a goal in a training game, but I didn't get the 7.0 rating they wanted! Transfer window is now closed too. the team I play for is really defensive, the training method is defence, and their play style is 'all out defence'' so no wonder I'm struggling to get game time. They're also really poor, finished 16th last season. Don't know wether to slug it out and fight for my place, or just scrap it and go back to my CF.
I'd stick with it if I was you, need to make a new player myself. Any creative name recommendations? He's going to be a powerful AMF who physically dominates opponents.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 3:16am (PST)
Just got knocked out in the Dutch cup. It finished 0-0 after 90 so it went to extra time. They scored in the first half of extra and looked set to go through. We got a goal back in the 116th minute though after I was played through on goal. I was one on one but the keeper managed to block my shot as he rushed out. The rebound found one of our guys though and he smashed it into the empty net.

In penalties our first guy missed and that proved costly as we lost 5-4. I took our fourth penalty and calmly slotted it into the top left corner.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 3:24am (PST)
I've played well today. mark my words. tonights SOMS update will be good

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 3:42am (PST)
quote parmar1993
I've played well today. mark my words. tonights SOMS update will be good
I've felt I've played well even though at the end of the game my rating does not reflect it. I just had a game then where I was involved heavily in everything good that we did and I still got a 5.5. The game did end 0-0, but it was against FC Twente and I did hit the crossbar with a powerful header.

Looking forward to the update as well.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 3:54am (PST)
problem is, I'm not getting many games even if I play well because I hat a man of the match performance and then I was dropped for about 7 games.

also, what I thought would be a good addition in BAL would be to sign for a big team at the start and then be loaned out to smaller clubs until we would be ready for first team.

update should be done at 10.30 UK time if you can wait for another 10 hours or so. I just want to play the game all day, shame I have to work

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.