Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/8.htm

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 7:21am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
Decided to scrap my first player and create a silky Spaniard SS by the name of Adrian, only 57 overall but I've been snapped up by the mighty Trunecan. Have decent attacking stats as well.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 7:26am (PST)
I just had a look at my schedule and I have an insane run of matches coming up fairly soon. Got Heracles, Vitesse in the cup and FC Utrecht in my next three games, but after that is where it gets *bleep*ed.

RKC Waalwijk (Away) [5th]
Willem II (Home) [16th]
Feyenoord (Away) [6th]
PSV (Away) [2nd]
Ajax (Away) [3rd]
VVV-Venlo (Away) [4th]
FC Twente (Home) [1st]

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 7:33am (PST)
Feyenoord, PSV, Ajax and then one match later Twente? Some hard shit there, especially for a team like Gronigen.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:19am (PST)
4 away games in a row

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:23am (PST)
the +3 in every stat attribute needs 250 games to achieve. 250. because we get 40 points per game we play in. and it costs 10,000 points.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:29am (PST)
quote parmar1993
the +3 in every stat attribute needs 250 games to achieve. 250. because we get 40 points per game we play in. and it costs 10,000 points.
Yeah, I worked that out as well. I'm playing in the Dutch league which is 34 games per season, and worst case scenario is I'm knocked out in the first round of the cup. Going by that it will take me just over 7 seasons if I don't spend a single thing until then.

Author:   Chappy_112
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:43am (PST)
Don't you get points at the end of the season for goals or winning things?

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:48am (PST)
Any objectives you have to fulfill? You'll likely get points for all that, surely.

Author:   Klimowicz
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:51am (PST)
What is the difference between starting in Europe or Latin America when you choose which continent to start in at the beginning btw? Because I chose Latin America and it doesn't make a difference from the start.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 8:59am (PST)
do the points only count for BAL or can I play the Champions League mode and rack up points that way?

EDIT: just done the maths. they HAVE to be BAL matches.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 9:28am (PST)
Just had probably my best game, despite only getting a 6 rating and not scoring or assisting, though I had a hand in every goal we scored in the 3-1 win over Vitesse in the cup.

The first goal I basically assisted the assister by playing a delightful chipped through ball out to the left wing where I found a team mate who sent a cross in which led to a goal. The second goal I sent in a fantastic low cross that forced the keeper into a save and we scored from the rebound. The third goal I won the free kick that led to the goal.

Also just noticed how handy it is having the Weighted Pass card. I played a through ball over the top of the defence which I thought was miles over hit but because of the skill card the ball had backspin on it and it turned into a great ball. Very handy.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 9:43am (PST)
quote Klimowicz
What is the difference between starting in Europe or Latin America when you choose which continent to start in at the beginning btw? Because I chose Latin America and it doesn't make a difference from the start.
The calendars are different, Like, by the middle of the Brazillian League starts the English league..French, etc, I might be wrong though.

Author:   EricF
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 9:47am (PST)
What's the key differences between BAL this year and BAL on PES 2011 (the last PES I played before today)?

Author:   hxcpunkjj
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:36pm (PST)
Started a BAL as a CF, signed for a team in the PES league and scored 2 in 3 games but then decided I was bored. So restarted as an AMF and signed for Fineseeberg, and so far after 30 games, I've made 1 appearance for the full team, and that was as a sub, for 30 minutes. I'm 3rd choice LMF but In every training match I've played so far, I've been played on the right. Wtf. also got a couple of 7.0, and a few 6.5, but never get picked. -.- had 1 MOTM so far, in a game where I got an assist, but still wasn't picked for the first team. Still, enjoying it, just hoping I can break into the first team soon, as it's begging to get very tedious...

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 5:14pm (PST)
Should have kept playing as your CF player, Don't stop playing after like 3 matches.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.