Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 39

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/39.htm

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 1:54am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
What is everyone rated at? I'm at 91 now and I'm still only 19 (basically 20 though as I only have one more game before I "Go to Next Season"). Granted, the boots I'm wearing boost my stats up, but even without the boots I'm rated 88.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 1:56am (PST)
quote Chelskiman
What is everyone rated at? I'm at 91 now and I'm still only 19. Granted, the boots I'm wearing boost my stats up, but even without the boots I'm rated 88.
Rated 74 at AMF and 83 at RMF. aged 19 as well but i wear boots to boost Swerve, Shot Acc. and Kicking Power because those are so low compared to the Top Speed and Explosive Power. my Overall Rating would be high 80's if i wore speed boots though.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 2:43am (PST)
quote Parmar1993
quote Chelskiman
What is everyone rated at? I'm at 91 now and I'm still only 19. Granted, the boots I'm wearing boost my stats up, but even without the boots I'm rated 88.
Rated 74 at AMF and 83 at RMF. aged 19 as well but i wear boots to boost Swerve, Shot Acc. and Kicking Power because those are so low compared to the Top Speed and Explosive Power. my Overall Rating would be high 80's if i wore speed boots though.
Well here are my default stats, with the stats in brackets being what they are when I wear my boots.

Attack - 69
Defence - 66
Header Accuracy - 68
Dribble Acc - 83
Short Pass Acc - 85
Short Pass Speed - 81
Long Pass Acc - 85
Long Pass Speed - 83
Shot Acc - 67 (68)
Place Kicking - 67
Swerve - 63
Ball Control - 68
Weak Foot Acc - 5
Weak Foot Freq - 5
GK Skills - 53
Response - 68
Explosive Power - 91 (96)
Dribble Speed - 90
Top Speed - 84 (89)
Body Balance - 80
Stamina - 90
Kicking Power - 73 (74)
Jump - 76
Injury - 3
Attack - 3
Defence - 3
Tenacity - 83
Teamwork - 61

S01 - One Touch Play
S05 - Speed Merchant (currently training for)
S15 - Knuckle Shot
S19 - Weighted Pass
S25 - Diving Header

These are the current positions I can play with my OA rating for each, and in brackets my OA rating with my boots.

LMF - 88 (91)
RMF - 87 (90)
CMF - 87 (87)
AMF - 76 (77)
LWF - 82 (84)
RWF - 82 (84)

It's also worth noting that whilst I can't play the following positions, my OA rating for them is also quite good.

DMF - 85 (85)
LB - 85 (87)
RB - 85 (87)

Author:   Saeglopur
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 2:57am (PST)
quote Chelskiman
Haven't played BAL (or PES in general) in a while because I cracked it after my game froze on the final day of the season. I'm now playing without an option file, but that's ok. Anyway, final day heartache was the agenda as we went into the game against 1st place FC Groningen knowing that even if we (Vitesse) won we still might not win the title as we were on equal points with Ajax but our goal difference was one better. They had scored more goals though so if it went to goal difference they would ende it out on goals scored.

Groningen skipped out to a 2-0 lead, but we ended up fighting back to earn a 2-2 draw. Ajax and PSV both won so that meant that Groningen and Vitesse both dropped out of the champions league places into the Europa League places. The big boys just know when to strike.
Glad you got the game working again, but sad to hear that...It's so disappointing when a season of hard work amounts to nothing!

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:20am (PST)
quote Saeglopur
quote Chelskiman
Haven't played BAL (or PES in general) in a while because I cracked it after my game froze on the final day of the season. I'm now playing without an option file, but that's ok. Anyway, final day heartache was the agenda as we went into the game against 1st place FC Groningen knowing that even if we (Vitesse) won we still might not win the title as we were on equal points with Ajax but our goal difference was one better. They had scored more goals though so if it went to goal difference they would ende it out on goals scored.

Groningen skipped out to a 2-0 lead, but we ended up fighting back to earn a 2-2 draw. Ajax and PSV both won so that meant that Groningen and Vitesse both dropped out of the champions league places into the Europa League places. The big boys just know when to strike.
Glad you got the game working again, but sad to hear that...It's so disappointing when a season of hard work amounts to nothing!
Maybe it's for the best. I don't think I have a realistic chance of ever winning the CL with Vitesse, but in the Europa League I think we have enough quality to give it a real crack.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:25am (PST)
Yeah, in my Master League, I knew I didn't want to get promoted in the first season, even if I could have done...I'd have got destroyed when I went up, as my 7-0 cup defeat to Barca shows...In my second season now, much improved, and have a really good chance of going up...Hopefully I'll be ready for the big boys by next year...It'll be tough though...

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:32am (PST)
I hope the Copa Libertadores is competitive because the likes of Corinthians, Santos and Vasco literally collapsed against us so I'm hoping that it is challenging.

also, I finshed the season as top goalscorer with 22 goals, Assist King with 12 assists and player of the season.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:33am (PST)
quote Saeglopur
Yeah, in my Master League, I knew I didn't want to get promoted in the first season, even if I could have done...I'd have got destroyed when I went up, as my 7-0 cup defeat to Barca shows...In my second season now, much improved, and have a really good chance of going up...Hopefully I'll be ready for the big boys by next year...It'll be tough though...
7-0 is a hammering, lol. To be fair, we progressed from our group easily, and even beat PSG along the way, but facing an understrength PSG (Ibrahimovic didn't play both times we played PSG) and facing Real Madrid in the Round of 16 is a much different task. That said, we put four past Madrid over the two legs, but they put six past us.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 3:46am (PST)
quote Chelskiman
quote Saeglopur
7-0 is a hammering, lol. To be fair, we progressed from our group easily, and even beat PSG along the way, but facing an understrength PSG (Ibrahimovic didn't play both times we played PSG) and facing Real Madrid in the Round of 16 is a much different task. That said, we put four past Madrid over the two legs, but they put six past us.
Hey, I was in my first season of Master League, and I had to go up against the Barcelona first team at the Nou Camp in a cup semi final...Naturally, they tore me to pieces, haha! Villa scored 5 on his own...They played a weaker side in the second leg, but still won 3-0...Messi didn't play either match either, but I suppose he didn't even need to...

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 4:55am (PST)
I don't think I've ever beaten PEC Zwolle. When I was with Groningen they used to always smash us so when I went to Vitesse I figured surely we would be too strong for them, but clearly not. I've just started my fourth season and yet again I've failed to beat them. Getting very sick of it.

In other news, my Europa League group has just been drawn.

Vitesse
Sparta Praha
Athletic Club
Nancy Lorraine

Fairly easy group. I expect Athletic Club to be the toughest team.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 5:20am (PST)
Numancia seem to be my bogey team on Master League at the moment...Last season I went 2-0 up against them and then lost 3-2...Wasn't happy...Althought it wasn't as frustrating as hitting the same post 3 times in 8 minutes last night...I'd already hit the bar twice in the first half too, haha! Have Athletic managed to hold on to their top players? Could be tough if so...How's the rest of your team shaping up? Definitely staying there?

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 5:32am (PST)
quote Saeglopur
Have Athletic managed to hold on to their top players? Could be tough if so...How's the rest of your team shaping up? Definitely staying there?
I'm not sure as I've turned the game off for the night. I would probably assume so though as I've set the transfer to low.

My team is decent, though we don't have the strongest central defenders. Wilfried is a beast up front though. He was the leading scorer last season. It helped that I was the leading assister though. Chanturia usually plays on the opposite wing as me, and he's a very solid player.

I signed a three year deal with Vitesse, and I plan on seeing that contract out before moving away from Holland. I'm 20 now and I've just started the second year of my contract. I think after that it will be a good age to move abroad.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 5:47am (PST)
Coritiba are my bogey team. they keep scoring in the 90th minute.

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:10am (PST)
I've had that happen a few times, Parmar, so you're not the only one...Man, it's so annoying...The CPU gets all the luck sometimes...

Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 6:30am (PST)
Saeglopur or when the CPU defence turns godlike when you're trying to get a draw/win in the last 10 minutes.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.