Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 35

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/35.htm

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
I'm first and play every week

Every game, actually. My stamina sucks, don't know how I manage tbh.

Author:   BeBop
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 9:53am (PST)
Question for you all. When you start the game in Latin America, you are 17 at the start of January. The season runs the year, so you advance a year at the start of the next January. If, however, you were to move to Europe in December, does you age stay the same, or does your birthday(so to speak) move to august? Does it mean, in a manner of speaking, you are 6 months younger if you start in Latin America?

Author:   Jeppelaursen
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 1:30pm (PST)
I just played my best game on Super Star. Against Ado Den Haag, I scored 2 goals and made 1 assist. Plus I totally ran the game.

Author:   AxionAzure
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:38pm (PST)
quote Jeppelaursen
I just played my best game on Super Star. Against Ado Den Haag, I scored 2 goals and made 1 assist. Plus I totally ran the game.
I was having a terrible season in Top Player, suddenly I changed to Super Star and all the players around me got smarter and played as a team. But it gets really harder to tackle and dribble on it.

Author:   itsame
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:27pm (PST)
Premier League season is done, we finished first on superior goal difference to Tottenham who dropped a couple of matches at the back end of the season. It was the most nervous last 4 rounds i've ever played. In one game we were down 4-1 to West Brom (wtf!?) and salvaged a draw. Another game came from 1-0 down against City for a 2-1 win. Insane finish

I was named League MVP, topping both scorer and assist sheets. Very stoked to win having bombed out of both the FA Cup and Champions League.

Manchester United season recap:

Appearances in all competitions: 49
Goals: 40
Assists: 30

Current OVR - 95

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 12:49am (PST)
quote itsame
Premier League season is done, we finished first on superior goal difference to Tottenham who dropped a couple of matches at the back end of the season. It was the most nervous last 4 rounds i've ever played. In one game we were down 4-1 to West Brom (wtf!?) and salvaged a draw. Another game came from 1-0 down against City for a 2-1 win. Insane finish

I was named League MVP, topping both scorer and assist sheets. Very stoked to win having bombed out of both the FA Cup and Champions League.

Manchester United season recap:

Appearances in all competitions: 49
Goals: 40
Assists: 30

Current OVR - 95
what do your stats look like? could you post all stats if it isn't too much of a problem?

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 1:33am (PST)
Here you go mate.

Ive just got through the WC qualifiers with Aus and signed for Barca. Played a practice game and netted two goals, and even coming from Man U its noticeable how much better this team is.

Skill cards:

Long range drive
Speed merchant
One touch play
Weighted pass

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 1:40am (PST)
holy mother of god! those are fantastic stats. if I can get anything close to that I'd be happy. I need better shooting and passing stats though as well as power.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 2:02am (PST)
Yeah im pretty surprised seeing as i started out in the 50s.

I use ball control +5 in one of the skill slots, it seems to really help with everything. Also bought the 'improves all training' thingy at the start of last season and i think thats why i saw such a big increase in stats.

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 2:26am (PST)
I know what you mean. I have +3 in short pass acc. and Body balance. what about positions and skill cards?

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 2:41am (PST)
quote AxionAzure
quote Jeppelaursen
I was having a terrible season in Top Player, suddenly I changed to Super Star and all the players around me got smarter and played as a team. But it gets really harder to tackle and dribble on it.
I don't know. The AI still need alot of work in BaL espiaclly your teammates.

and is it possibly for the opponents to get a free kick within 40 yards of the goal and NOT score?(Still a great game IMO)

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 4:50am (PST)
So I just signed a contract to join Montpellier after the season. Looking forward to my french adventure

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 5:29am (PST)
Scored this earlier today against Cruziero

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 5:34am (PST)
Nice. How do you upload goals to youtube?

Date:   Oct 07, 12 at 5:39am (PST)
quote Jeppelaursen
Nice. How do you upload goals to youtube?
this is what i do:

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.