Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 34

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/34.htm

Author:   Jeppelaursen
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 2:43am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
So I just started my own BaL career on Super Star. I made a dutch AMF with a rating of 58. I was hired by Heracles and have started 8 out 10 games with 0 goals and 0 assists:)

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
I just scored my first goal for Heracles against PSV after 11 matches. On a header of all things

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:14am (PST)
just had the greatest game on this game so far and it was against Santos in the league. it was completely end to end stuff. we took a lead eventually through a corner that i sent in and it was headed in by Roger Rodrigues. Elano then scored about a minute later only for Marcelinho to score for us again late in the first half. it was so much fun to play and it could have gone either way but we took the game and it propelled us to top of the league

Author:   g_alex_k
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:43am (PST)
can i ask sth... h cant get to the starting lineup although im 1st on managers rating. what should i do? am i missing sth?

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:50am (PST)
quote g_alex_k
can i ask sth... h cant get to the starting lineup although im 1st on managers rating. what should i do? am i missing sth?
I had the same problem with my last toon. I think its because the position you play is not your natural position, but what do I know. I scored 30 goals in 0(32) matches and didn't make the team

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:53am (PST)
quote g_alex_k
probably because your Overall Rating isn't as high as some other players in the team, or that you don't 'know' how to play that position.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:55am (PST)
I know.. im also the first scorer of the team and the league and im still a substitute.. i dont know what else to do... anyone can help?

quote Jeppelaursen
quote g_alex_k
I had the same problem with my last toon. I think its because the position you play is not your natural position, but what do I know. I scored 30 goals in 0(32) matches and didn't make the team

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:57am (PST)
i have the best overall rating of all.. is there any special direction coach gives?
quote Parmar1993
quote g_alex_k
probably because your Overall Rating isn't as high as some other players in the team, or that you don't 'know' how to play that position.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:58am (PST)
OA doesn't actually mean anything. I was only around 60 and got a call up to Scotland. Ok, there aren't many strikers. I was 55/56 rated and was first choice striker for my club. But again, the rest are crap

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 7:59am (PST)
So my first season with Heracles is over. We finished 11 with 41 points and won the Dutch Cup.

On a personal level I played 27 matches and scored 3 goals with 1 assist to follow. I scored the decisive goal against Ajax in the semis and became the Player of the season in the dutch cup. In the league I was picked for Team of the Season. So a good first season on Super Star difficulty

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 8:12am (PST)
quote RAUL94
OA doesn't actually mean anything. I was only around 60 and got a call up to Scotland. Ok, there aren't many strikers. I was 55/56 rated and was first choice striker for my club. But again, the rest are crap
just because its good enough for Scotland. they'd take anyone they can!

i want to crack the England team. rated 81 at RMF and i think LMF will come next to learn but I like cutting inside from the wing. might learn SS or CMF instead.

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 8:26am (PST)
quote Parmar1993
quote RAUL94
just because its good enough for Scotland. they'd take anyone they can!

Not really. Steven Fletcher has been left out (not anymore) for a while and he's probably our best striker.

In PES, I'm usually paired with Naismith or Kenny Miller. We aren't that bad tbh

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 8:28am (PST)
RAUL94 keep telling yourself that mate

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 8:31am (PST)
We flew through the group stage.

Thanks to me

Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 8:59am (PST)
Manager Rating(apparently) have very little to do with whether or not you play. I am currently rated as the forth best AMC but I play pretty much every week.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.