Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 32

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/32.htm

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:06am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
quote Andy Jay
You can register a new player yes, but not if they've played in the same competition already
Didn't think this included the CL.Trying to think of January transfers irl that have been cup tied.

PES won't have that for a few years though. They have bigger fish to fry.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:13am (PST)
quote RAUL94
quote Andy Jay
You can register a new player yes, but not if they've played in the same competition already
Didn't think this included the CL.Trying to think of January transfers irl that have been cup tied.

PES won't have that for a few years though. They have bigger fish to fry.
if it happens on Football Manager than it happens in real life.

also, I am literally carrying Ponte. I have been directly involved in 11 out of 14 goals that the club have scored in the league...

Author:   Andy Jay
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 3:53am (PST)
quote RAUL94
quote Parmar1993
if it happens on Football Manager than it happens in real life.
I did have a look into it out of curiosity. According to UEFA rules, you can register 3 new players in January, if they have not played in the CL already that season, if they played in the Europa Legaue, that's fine, but you can only register one player. But if they played in the Champions League, but their team ended up in the Europa League, another Europa League side cannot register them.

The example in the EL > CL situation is when Real bought Lass Diarra and Huntelaar. Both had played in the EL already, and they chose to register Lass over Huntelaar for the CL. The CL cup-tied example is Andrei Arshavin. he couldnt play for Arsenal in the latter stages of the Cl having already played for Zenit that season.

Basically, PES have it worng, and seemingly, so do FM, although I'm sure I've had players I couldnt register for the latter stages of the CL on FM due to them being cup-tied.

Author:   itsame
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:35am (PST)
Just got my first hat-trick for United against poor old West Brom. Currently in 2nd, 3 points behind Tottenham who have Ronaldinho and Forlan running the show. Rooney is still a khunt, wont pass to me and sprays every chance i feed him. Oh well im taking that 10 shirt eventually lol

Came first in our Champions League group stage after a slow start, dont know the draw yet.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 5:36am (PST)
new SOMS post up now guys, feel free to comment on it

Author:   Shaazzam
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 6:22am (PST)
I was surprisingly called up by Germany for a friendly against Canada. Started out tentatively and they wouldn't pass me the ball, but after repeatedly winning the ball in midfield my teammates started playing it back to me. No goals or assists but hit a couple posts before getting subbed off in the 70th minute.

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 7:35am (PST)
Andy Jay

PES don't have it at all, you mean. They don't have any squad registration rules. Surely FM have it right

Author:   kamon310
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 1:28pm (PST)
someone gone far off with their BAL career can tell me if there is any way in the future that famous footballers like ronaldo,messi etc start wearing their official boots which they wear in real life?
or will they keep on wearing the fake konami black boots throughout my whole BAL career??

Author:   mayonparaiso
Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 1:47pm (PST)
Hey, new here
Just wanted to share my bal career.
I'm getting to the end of my first season playing on Fineseeberg (made some awesome kits btw)
I play as RMF in a 4-4-2 formation so i rule the midfield ;D
my overall at this point is 69/71 (depends on the boots, since i'm always trading)
I was wondering if i should change team, because on contrary to last year, i kinda like playing in pes league

Date:   Oct 04, 12 at 2:10pm (PST)
My agent took 2 months to tell me he couldn't get a deal with Lorient. Smooth dealer.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:00am (PST)
Got a hat-trick and an assist in a 6-0 demolition of Reading, and got a rating of 7.5 WTF?!

Man United overtook us in 1st by a point after we drew at home to Southampton, but they lost their next match and we re-took the lead by two points with 8 games to go.

Lost the FA Cup semi final on penalties to Man City. We went 2-1 up in the 115th minute only for Jon Guidetti to score a header from a long throw two minutes later. I was 5th in line for the spot kicks but I didnt even get to take it.

Next game is PSG in the CL Quarter-finals. Strangely enough, I find the CL games far easier than league games. It was the same at Heerenveen. PEC Zwolle were far harder to beat than Arsenal or anybody else we came up against.

Ovr is at 88 now, kinda want a lot of stats to stop, just want my header accuracy and teamwork to grow. My heading is fine in defensive or middle of the park situations, but I've only ever scored one header, my player is based on me, so he is 6' 4", but every header bar the one I scored just flies over the bar. Oh, and my crossing is shite. Almost every cross I make goes straight to the keeper. It sucks.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 3:21am (PST)
yeah, my player is based on myself, I'm 5 foot 8 though so I'm a midget compared to you. I've scored 2 headers so far though.

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:05am (PST)
git

Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:12am (PST)
it's just the timing of the header. both been scored when i've cut in from the right wing and made a run to the 6 yard box and when a team mate crosses it in from the left wing, i've got ahead of the marker and end up getting a free header at the near post.

so far i've got 10 goals and 10 assists in 35 appearances. most of which are with Ponte who are so much fun to play with.

Author:   kamon310
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 4:39am (PST)
hey guys i'm asking again so if someone could please answer me:

can someone gone far off with their BAL career tell me if there is any time in the future that famous footballers like ronaldo,messi etc start wearing their official boots which they wear in real life?
or will they keep on wearing the fake konami black boots throughout the whole BAL career??

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.