Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 30

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/30.htm

Author:   Andy Jay
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:41am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
World Cup went unbelieveably well for us despite my fear due to our total shitness in every friendly match all season.

We started with a 0-0 draw with Argentina, Kieran Westwood was astounding, saved a penalty and several 1-on-1's with Aguero, Messi and Tevez. we had one shot all match, we were technically dire.

Then had a 0-0 with Belgium, who are unreal, I found them better than Argentina. Lukaku should have scored three or four but he kept firing just wide. We almost won it at the death with a McGeady free kick, beat the keeper, but hit the bar, bounced on the line, back off the bar and out

So the table showed Argentina with 4pts and +2 GD, Belgium had 4pts and +1 GD, Ireland with 2pts and 0 GD, and Australia out of it with nowt. So a 2-0 win would be enough for us with any result between Belgium and Argentina.

Australia were shite. Walters bagged two and I grabbed a third for a 3-0 win, Belgium beat Argentina 1-0 to send us and them through dumping Argentina out.

Round of 16 saw us against free scoring England. They'd won all three games scoring 10 goals in the process. We went 1-0 down after an hour to a Rooney tap in. And this is where it becomes not my fault that we did so well. Stephen Ireland bagged an 88th minute equaliser sending it to extra time. England hit the post twice in this period and Joe Hart made a worldie save from Shane Long's header right at the death. So we went to penalties, Cant recall the missers and scorers, but both sides only scored two in the first five. Sudden death was hilarious mind. both sides missed the first two, then Micah Richards hit the bar and Joey O'Brien smashed home our winner to dump England on penalties. Now that's realism.

Quarter Finals saw us face Ghana, dispatched 4-0 with a Walters hat-trick and I think it was Richard Dunne from a corner, might have been O'Dea.

So, through to the semi finals we went, up against the might of Spain. We went 1-0 down early to a Pique header and continued to dominate the rest of the first half. Second half we came out flying but Stokes couldnt find the net with 3 clear cut chances, Casilas and his inability to shoot on target the downfall. So, with us in search of a goal, I was subbed off yet again but my replacement Stephen Ireland beat two men down the wing and smashed in a cross that was bundled home from about a yard by Connor *bleep*ing Sammon in injury time, was unreal. Extra time came and went, and penalties came up again. We scored one of ours, they scored three. We lost

3rd place playoff was against Mexico, Stokes and myself bagged the goals in a 2-1 win, and for those that care, Spain won the final 2-1 against, oddly enough, Belgium.

I was named in the team of the tournament along with Marc Wilson and Walters, who himself won the golden boot.

Good times.

New season came up, Manchester United came calling with a £10m contract. I said no. So they came back with £12m. Again, I said no. I sent my agent to Spurs, but he couldnt get a deal done, so I left it and stayed at Heerenveen, claiming the Super Cup with a 1-0 win over Lazio. Two days later I was named European player of the year, no shock really.

So at Chelskiman's...... "suggetsion" I've upped the difficulty. My team mates are seemingly a bit shitter at shooting, and passing, but that was expected. However it hasnt gone terribly. we got through the group stage of the CL and we're 2nd in the league, albeit by 11 points behind Ajax.

Then I was named World Player of the Year. Which was nice. So I hired the American agent, sent him to Spurs, and they came back within two days with a £12m contract offer, of course, I've accepted it and will join in January.

Finished off the last two games before christmas with the only goal in a 1-0 win over Groningen, and a hat-trick against Heracles to sign off in style. next time I load the game up I'll be joining Spurs who are third in the PL 5 points behind leaders Arsenal. I'll be staying here until I'm captain then head off to play for random teams across Europe.

Oh, and more transfer bullshit. In the summer gone, Ronaldo joined another club, Chelsea, and I wont be shocked if he moves again. He has moved in every window so far, ridiculous.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:50am (PST)
scored this on my starting return for Ponte:

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 5:33am (PST)
Just learned CMF, so that should come in handy. Rated quite nicely there as well. I'm rated 86 as a LMF (89 with my boots) and I'm rated 85 as a CMF. Currently training for RWF and that will leave me with LMF, RMF, AMF, CMF, LWF and RWF.

Going to now concentrate on training for skill cards. Not sure what to train for though. Currently have Weighted Pass, Knuckle Shot, One-Touch Play and Diving Header. I'm thinking either Outside Curve, Speed Merchant or Long Range Drive for now, what do you guys think?

Author:   achillefs
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 5:50am (PST)
Hello guys...

I've got a question. I've played around 6-7 official games with my player but my GP points are still 0. I've done well, scored 4 times but no GP points yet. Is this normal?

Cheers...

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:11am (PST)
quote achillefs
Hello guys...

I've got a question. I've played around 6-7 official games with my player but my GP points are still 0. I've done well, scored 4 times but no GP points yet. Is this normal?

Cheers...
I got 40 points per appearance. so it is pretty weird that you aren't getting any GP points.

Chelskiman, you're set then. do you train two positions simultaneously then? that's what I'm doing with skill cards. will probably do the same with LMF and SS or two more skill cards. probably speed merchant and another one.

Author:   achillefs
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:17am (PST)
I thought I saw at some points the pop-up box which adds 40 points but when I try to buy stuff I get 0 on the field "Points you have" or something....

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:18am (PST)
quote Parmar1993
Chelskiman, you're set then. do you train two positions simultaneously then? that's what I'm doing with skill cards. will probably do the same with LMF and SS or two more skill cards. probably speed merchant and another one.
Yeah, I've been training one position and one skill card at the same time.

In other news, my league is incredibly tight. Going into the last game of the season this is how the table looks. Keep in mind we're playing FC Groningen.

1. FC Groningen - 66
2. Vitesse - 65
3. Ajax - 65
4. PSV 64

Our goal difference is one better than Ajax who, in the last game, won 3-2 after being 2-1 down at half time. Last time we played Groningen we went 2-0 up, but ended up drawing 2-2. I'm pretty nervous about this tbh.

Author:   Shaazzam
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
So here's a silly question, how do you train skill cards? I've seen the position item in the shop, but not skill cards. Possibly I'm blind.

I just finished my first season. After joining SC Bastia in the winter transfer window, I dragged them from 19th to 12th and 8 points out of a Europa slot. Thought about moving in the summer, but I'm having a blast as the CM maestro of the team and I want to get them into Europe. Including my time in the PES league, I finished the season with 14 goals and 4 assists. If my strikers could hit the broad side of a barn, my assist tally would have been much higher.

I picked Germany as my nation, and man, that was probably a bad idea as I'm not sure how I'm going to crack that lineup. I'm currently a 70 rated CMF, and I'm kind of at a loss as to whether I should learn a new position for when I move to a bigger club, and for trying to crack the national team. I eventually want to go to Man U, so I figure I could slot in quite nicely in midfield as the next Scholes. Not looking at my stats, but I excel in power dribble (think that's whats it's called) and dribble speed, as well as long pass accuracy and long pass speed. Any thoughts?

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
My exact words were: "OOOOOOHHHH"

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:11am (PST)
Man, that was deep.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:19am (PST)
quote Shaazzam
So here's a silly question, how do you train skill cards? I've seen the position item in the shop, but not skill cards. Possibly I'm blind.
It's right next to it.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:20am (PST)
quote Chelskiman
quote Shaazzam
It's right next to it.
Of course it is.

smfh

Any ideas on what position to train?

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:22am (PST)
quote Shaazzam
quote Chelskiman
quote Shaazzam
It's right next to it.
Of course it is.

smfh

Any ideas on what position to train?
What position are you now, and what are your stats like?

Author:   Andy Jay
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:24am (PST)
So Tottenham paid £97m for me. I didnt know Levy had it in him lol.

Scored on my debut in the FA Cup. Was a sizzling 4 yard tap in after Vertonghen hit the post. i was subbed off immediately afterwards but we won a late penalty and verts put it away fro a nice 2-0 win at Anfield

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:31am (PST)
Sorry at work, so i don't have exact numbers.

CMF

Explosive power and Dribble speed are low 80s
Speed is like 72
Long pass and long pass speed are high 70s
Shot accuracy is 65
Short pass is high 60s
Offence is 61
Defence is 70
balance is low 70s
stamina is mid 80s
Attack and defence are both 3.
Skills are number 10, lunging tackle and leaping volley iirc.
My guy is huge, like 195 cm and 85 kg

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.