Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 29

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/29.htm

Author:   scottysafc
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:14pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
quote Parmar1993
quote scottysafc
Just went to start a game against Corinthians and they only have Lionel Messi up front What camera angle does everyone on here use? I've used the player cam since PES 2012 and never looked back to be honest, makes for a harder challenge but makes the game feel more realistic!
i use ball cam set to wide. i like balance and making sure i keep to position. never got round to the player cam though.
It can be frustrating at times but on the whole is really enjoyable, you should give it a go in one the million preseason friendlies they play in Brazil

Author:   Turcan Akmaz
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 11:22pm (PST)
Yes I also use the Player Cam, since I play Become a Legend. Its really enojoyable.

Author:   itsame
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 11:44pm (PST)
I use the vertical cam following my player. I started out using a wide horizontal cam but couldn't dribble to save my life. Player cam is something i wanna try and master too it looks amazing

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 11:45pm (PST)
Just played the second leg of my match against Madrid. We basically needed to win by 3 goals to go through. In the 30th minute we took a shock lead, but by the 40th we were 2-1 down. We grabbed another one in the 68th, but we just couldn't find another 2 (if we had won 4-2 it would have gone to extra time). I was named man of the match, despite not scoring or assisting. Still, very happy to make it to the Round of 16 with Vitesse, and very happy to score 4 goals against Real Madrid. We're currently top of the Eredivisie by 2 points, so hopefully we can hang on to qualify directly to next year's Champions League.

Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 11:48pm (PST)
I would also never change the difficulty form Pro, since your team always plays on pro, otherwise you get an advantage or disadavanteage

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 12:22am (PST)
Chelski, ive found Champions League to be really tough even in a good team like United. The pace is so quick and you hardly get any time on the ball, i think winning it (or the world cup) will be the ultimate BAL achievement.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 12:46am (PST)
I hate that my best position isn't my natural one. I have to take into account that my OA is +8 at RMF than AMF.

might seek a move back to Europe next July. which would be back to season 4. I'll post up stats every July 1st for continuity.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 1:35am (PST)
quote itsame
Chelski, ive found Champions League to be really tough even in a good team like United. The pace is so quick and you hardly get any time on the ball, i think winning it (or the world cup) will be the ultimate BAL achievement.
Well the group stage was fairly easy tbh. We even picked up a win against PSG, though they weren't at full strength. Was still a great result. We finished the group stage with 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. It was just a pity we had to draw Madrid as their side is immense, and we really had no hope. If we had drawn someone like Sevilla I reckon we could have made it to the quarter finals.

The Eredivisie is obviously my main target now as we're out of all the cup comps. With six games to go we're on 57 points, just one point clear of my old club FC Groningen. Ajax and PSV are 3rd and 4th respectively with 53 points.

I dunno why Groningen have become so good just one season after I moved from them, lol. If they are still close to us going into the last game of the season it'll be interesting as that's when we play them.

As for me personally I'm leading the assists this season with 8. Second place is my team mate Wilfried who is on 6. He also leads the goal scorers with 14 goals. I'm equal 4th with 8 goals, so I'm having a very productive season at LWF.

Author:   Bibster
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 1:55am (PST)
quote Turcan Akmaz
I would also never change the difficulty form Pro, since your team always plays on pro, otherwise you get an advantage or disadavanteage
I dont understand what you mean by this? The higher the difficulty, the more disadvantageous for the User?

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:13am (PST)
Your Team plays on the difficulty Pro, no matter how you change the difficulty settings. So you have to play like a one man army, if you want to play on difficulty top player (dont know how its called in english, im from turkey). On the other hand it is much easier to play on difficulty "advanced" because your team is able to easily outplay the opposite.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:17am (PST)
Does anyone know how to take screenshots on PC? Print-Screen doesn't seem to work

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:22am (PST)
quote Turcan Akmaz
Your Team plays on the difficulty Pro, no matter how you change the difficulty settings. So you have to play like a one man army, if you want to play on difficulty top player (dont know how its called in english, im from turkey). On the other hand it is much easier to play on difficulty "advanced" because your team is able to easily outplay the opposite.
How do you know your team plays on Pro?

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:25am (PST)
quote itsame
Does anyone know how to take screenshots on PC? Print-Screen doesn't seem to work
Press print-screen then paste onto Microsoft Paint then Save As .jpg. Alternatively, you can press CTRL+Print-Screen.

You can also download FRAPS. Its a video and picture capturing program. Very small and quick to download. If you take a screen shot with it, it saves it as BMP saving yourself to go through MicrosoftPaint.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 2:40am (PST)
There was a book about PES 2010 inwhich useful information were said. It was said there, that your Team always plays on pro. I dont think, that they changed it, but if you ever played on Top Player, you will notice.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 3:20am (PST)
Just won the Spanish Cup against Barcelona 3-2.

This time, my team-mates picked up the slack and contributed without me, so your teammates AI is pretty good this year on BaL. I was playing DM so I couldnt contribute to attack as much as I would if I was a CM, so I just played tidy possession football.

Fernando Llorente abused Carles Puyol (overrated in real life imo) all game and had 2 goals from headers.

Completed Season 2.
Achievements:
- Spanish Cup MVP
- Spanish Cup Starting XI
- LIGA BBVA Starting XI
- Captain's arm band for next year

Playing in World Cup for Australia. Will update soon along with player statistics.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.