Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 28

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/28.htm

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 4:04pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
quote Chelskiman
In my recent friendly we took the lead against Brazil in the 80th minute and still lost 2-1.
It's Brazil, Of course they would win!

Author:   itsame
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 5:24pm (PST)
quote itsame
Japan will be hard to beat but im confident we can get the victory.
This was harder than i thought it would be. Japan are such a quick team, with nice passing ability making it hard to shut them down. They dominated the opening 30 minutes, only some Mark Schwarzer brilliance kept us in the game. Against the run of play we scored one and then another soon after. They got one back after the break but in the end we were relentless and won 4-1. Aussies champions of Asia

In the week leading up to my move to Lazio i received some devastating news. My agent told me that the club was about to be embroiled in a major scandal involving embezzlement and fraud, and that he would start talking to other clubs asap. About a week later he came back with offers from both Man United and Man City! My jaw hit the floor and I couldn't believe my luck. It was a tough choice as they are both great squads but i decided to go with United simply because im not a fan of the long ball strategy that City use.

First training game was a 1-1 draw with Galatasaray which got me an 8.0 rating. Im super excited to be playing in the EPL with a world class club, bring on Europe.

Author:   Bibster
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:40pm (PST)
quote itsame
quote itsame
Japan will be hard to beat but im confident we can get the victory.
In the week leading up to my move to Lazio i received some devastating news. My agent told me that the club was about to be embroiled in a major scandal involving embezzlement and fraud, and that he would start talking to other clubs asap.

That actually happens in the game? Or you just re-negotiated another move?

Author:   itsame
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:57pm (PST)
lol no its just my excuse for looking for a better club, when i got a deal with Lazio i couldn't get one of the big teams. Tried again before the season started and got snapped up

I had to justify it somehow heh

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 9:06pm (PST)
Three more games and I get to see who we draw in the Round of 16 in the CL!

Had a blinder in the group stages. Scored 5 goals in 5 games and I'm equal third for goals in the CL. Ronaldo is on top with 7 whilst Rosicky and Messi have 6. Negredo has 5 along with myself.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 12:48am (PST)
itsame typical Italian football, always in a scandal.

Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:01am (PST)
How's this for luck. I moved from Groningen as I wanted to play in Europe and I didn't think they could offer me that in the near future. Groningen currently top the Eredivisie after like 22 games. xD We're third and Ajax are second. We're only two points behind, but still. We also play Groningen in the final game of the season, so that could be interesting...

Author:   Turcan Akmaz
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:29am (PST)
Subject:   Our experience with BAL
Im playing BAL now since it has been a feature in PES together with my best friend. We've had many sleepless nights together with my PS3. I skipped buying PES 2012, so we played BAL PES 2011 for two years what was really annoying, because the KI reeally sucks. After our first game in PES13 we were stunned, it has improved in such a positive way, that i started to love konami again after they had disappointed me 3 years in a row.
We traditionally only play on the difficulty pro and we lock the kamera to the "Player" kamera. I never change the difficulty because your team always plays on the Difficulty "pro" (dont know how its called in englisch, im from turkey). And playing with the "Player" kamera is the most exciting thing in the game. You cant play as good as you play with standart kamera settings, but after getting used to it it feels like you are on the pitch. Watching a curled ball cut in the angle from 25 Meters gets really makes you jum off your seat . Does anyone also plays like that?! Please, give it a try!

Now I wanted to share my experience with you:
We chose the personality "Youngstar" and started with Dribblingpace 89, Explosivepace 95 and Pace 87.
We started like everone else with a random PES Club. We never did it to the first team, although our average rating was over 7.0 So we decided to make the move to AS Saint Etienne. We failed to make it to the first team there as well, but again reached an avarage rating from above 7.0. Saint Etienne decided not to extend our Contract, so VVV-Venlo signed us. We were really disappointed, because we werent used to this style of BAL. 19 years old and still not in the first Team. The dutch league was really easy, so we managed to score several goals, but our Team was so bad, that we decided to switch to AS Saint Etienne in the winter again, where we managed to make it to the first team (we bought trained the position CF) and call attention from Liverpool where we signet at the end of our third year. Liverpool was in the Europa League so we got intouche with continental experience. After we didnt manage to qualify for any european competition with liverpool, barcelona made us an offer, and we didnt think twice and signed there.
Now our first season with barcelona ended. We won the BBVA, where we scored 40 Goals (!!!) made it to the Quarter Finals of the Campions League and also participated on the Worldchampionchip with turkey, where we didnt made it through the group stage. (Brasil, Portugal and Ghana :/) Now we are 23 years old with a rating of 90. (Explosive, Dribblinpace and Pace 99, Shooting 82 - 86, Passing 77 - 83 & Balance 80)

What really gets on my nerves is how random player move to our clubs (Fabregas, Iniesta, Puyol and Xavi moved to Real Madrid WTF?!!!, Messi ManU, C. Ronaldo Malaga aso.)

But all in all I LOVE PES 2013 AND BAL!!
Sorry for my bad english, feel free to correct gramatical wrong sentences so i can improve english skills too.

Author:   andy19842012
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:58am (PST)
how do i save my player on become a legend mode when i play it gives u the save option but its not lit up so u cant select it PLEASE HELP !!!

Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 2:19am (PST)
Just lost 4-2 at home in the first leg of the CL Round of 16 against Madrid. They stormed out to a 3-0 lead but we pulled one back in the 68th. I then scored in the 71st to make it 3-2 and hopes of a comeback were on, but Madrid added a 4th in the 81st. We need to win 3-0 in Spain in the second leg, lol.

quote andy19842012
how do i save my player on become a legend mode when i play it gives u the save option but its not lit up so u cant select it PLEASE HELP !!!
When in the BAL mode go to System then Save player data.

Author:   Klimowicz
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 3:35am (PST)
Finally! Alkemade has been successfully scouted by AZ and has joined from Trunecan for €798,000. Utrecht had come in earlier with a slightly lower wage offer, but AZ are in the Champions League next season so it was a no brainer. He's come straight in as first choice CF too.

I quite enjoyed Trunecan, 46 goals in 66 appearences, they missed out on the Europa League by a single point last season. I've saved the game to another slot just in case AZ suck, I wouldn't mind resuming at Trunecan if I have to.

Author:   Shaazzam
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 5:57am (PST)
So I took a paycut to leave my crappy PES league team to go to the SC Bastia in France so I could get regular starts. Scored 3 minutes into my debut but it's been a little rocky. Played PSG in my third game thereand went down early but I scored the tying goal in about the 85th minute. In injury time I stole the ball in midfield and played my striker through 1v1 with the goalie. Goalie saved it and the ball was cleared over my midfielders head to Ibrahimovich, he beat two defenders and slotted it home at the death.

Gutted... but I love this game.

Author:   Koboltti
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 9:38am (PST)
My Finnish striker, Backlund was Eredivisie's Top Scorer in his second season. He scored 26 goals and was selected in Eredivisie's Best Eleven. Overall is now 74.

Top 10 goals from Backlund's second season:

I'd like to move to AZ, PSV or Ajax. I send my agent to negotiate with AZ and he said that they are interested. Match chances would be High and they are eligible for UCL as well. That could be my chance to win Eredivisie.

But...

I still have contract left with Heracles Almelo. I don't want to stay there anymore because the team isn't strong enough. I want to win a league or a cup! I also got an offer from Sporting Lisbon but I don't want to make a contract with them unless I can't get to AZ. The problem is that my agent just keeps negotiating with AZ and I'm already on the deadline day of Sporting's offer. If I go to Sporting, I will leave Heracles but I can't go to AZ this season. If I decline the offer from Sporting and the deal with AZ fails, I must stay in Heracles.

I think I decline the offer from Sporting and just hope that my agent can make a deal with AZ.

Author:   scottysafc
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 12:52pm (PST)
Just went to start a game against Corinthians and they only have Lionel Messi up front What camera angle does everyone on here use? I've used the player cam since PES 2012 and never looked back to be honest, makes for a harder challenge but makes the game feel more realistic!

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 12:58pm (PST)
quote scottysafc
Just went to start a game against Corinthians and they only have Lionel Messi up front What camera angle does everyone on here use? I've used the player cam since PES 2012 and never looked back to be honest, makes for a harder challenge but makes the game feel more realistic!
i use ball cam set to wide. i like balance and making sure i keep to position. never got round to the player cam though.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.