Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 26

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/26.htm

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 9:17am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
Wahey! Finished the domestic season with a bang. Despite missing out on Europe by 2 points, I finished in the TOTY, claimed the Golden Boot, I'm top of the manager's strikers list for the first time and was called up for Scotland's qualifiers

We managed to hump PSV 3-0. I scored a penalty and a real poachers goal. Some other guy got a header.

World Cup, here I come.

Author:   scottysafc
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 9:30am (PST)
Well.... my AMF is on the move again. I played 22 games for Crystal Palace and got 4 goals, 4 assists and somehow got into the nPower Championship team of the season but I made a mistake in not checking their strategy before I joined. They played all out defense and it was so frustrating! Every time I got the ball, nobody would make a decent run so I rejected their contract renewal offer and tried to engineer a move to Norwich or Reading in the Prem. However neither wanted me so I was left with a choice of two Brazilian teams or I think it would of been game over! I chose Cortiba as they play with an AMF, only played one game but straight away it was more enjoyable than at Crystal Palce. Got two months of friendly's till the season starts, anyone know what the quality of teams in the Brazilian League are like?

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 9:39am (PST)
quote scottysafc
anyone know what the quality of teams in the Brazilian League are like?
Divided. Some are full of stars and others...not so much

Off the mark for Scotland against Northern Ireland. Ran from the half way line up to the box, tried to be unselfish and pass to Naismith but the defender got in the way, hit it back to me and I tapped it in.

Got us a free kick right before the manager subbed me off which Mulgrew scored beautifully. They pulled one back luckily but we won in the end. Denmark and Austria next

Author:   scottysafc
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 9:49am (PST)
quote RAUL94
[quote=scottysafc|message:33620066]anyone know what the quality of teams in the Brazilian League are like?
Divided. Some are full of stars and others...not so much

Thanks for the reply, think the second half of that sentence best describes my team

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 10:18am (PST)
quote scottysafc
Thanks for the reply, think the second half of that sentence best describes my team
Well that's just my opinion.

Some teams might have "lesser" players who have great stats. You'll be fine though

Author:   Mirinko
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 11:38am (PST)
May I ask you , how to unlock that 3rd slot for equipment ?
And also I bought cycling machine for better training of stamina, I thought it auto improves stamina training , but from what I read I have to equip cycling machine to slot ?
I was saving 5000 points for personal trainer for better training , but from what I read its waste of money ?

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 12:10pm (PST)
Finished the Qualifiers on top of the group Also finished the season, here's my stats:

CLUB - NAC Breda
Matches - 34
Minutes - 2706
Average Rating - 6.5
Goals - 18
Assists - 2

NATION -Scotland
Matches - 8
Minutes - 568
Average Rating - 6.7
Goals - 3
Assists - 1

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 12:49pm (PST)
played my friendly games and done well, scoring goals and assisting a few too. scored this on my last friendly against a WE League side in my SOMS:

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
Nice. All of my finesse shots go into row ZZ

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 12:56pm (PST)
i've only started using them but i always underhit the shots. so i decided to put a lot more power into this one and it just flew into the back of the net. bearing in mind my shot accuracy is 69 and kicking power is 70. swerve is 77 though and the replay doesn't justify the swerve it had on the ball.

Author:   eschief
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 1:12pm (PST)
quote parmar1993
played my friendly games and done well, scoring goals and assisting a few too. scored this on my last friendly against a WE League side in my SOMS:
Nice shot!
I also like striking long range ones, but i use power instead of swerwe, cause the finesse shots always blow somewhere up away

Video from my SOMS, the third goal. Pretty the same

Wow, the second mid-season for Real Madrid goes very tough. We had 69 points and Atletico 71. And we met at Santiago Bernabeu. Atletico was leading till the 86th minute. Then Mesut Ozil scored a nice finesse, after it was me scoring the winner to my former team. A very nice game, I'd say. And after was the second playoff match against Zenit FC, with Hulk and Witsel. Both of them lost 3-0, so the total score was 5-0. Manchester United lost in the 1/8 finals to QPR. lol

Author:   JemoGS1905
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:39pm (PST)
Hey guys i've been reading the forum for awhile just decided to sign up as you guys made me want to start a BAL of my own lol.

So far I've played 18 games for RKC Waalwijk, scoring 9 goal with 4 assists. We are sitting 6th in the league but we are only 3 points off the top of the table

I haven't been called up to the Turkey team yet, but I'm hoping as I've been in good form ill get one soon

Author:   EricF
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 3:20pm (PST)
quote Parmar1993
that's what happened to me, moves to Roda, Vitesse and Zaragoza broke down but if you want games as an AMF, go to Brazil. nearly every team plays with one and the players aren't rated that high so you'll get a good look into a side.
I think I may start again, or teach my player to play central midfield. When you teach your player another position, does it only last for a year?

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 3:36pm (PST)
EricF the training lasts 1 year, if you haven't fully learnt it then you'll have to get it again. but if you finish learning it you'll keep it forever. I am learning RMF to capitalise on my crossing ability and to cut into the centre onto my left foot. the result of that idea can be seen in the video above.

learn the new position and base it on your stats, mine fit well with a winger as opposed to a SS or CMF. so I might decide to learn LMF along with it to give me more playing time.

Author:   EricF
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 3:45pm (PST)
quote Parmar1993
EricF the training lasts 1 year, if you haven't fully learnt it then you'll have to get it again. but if you finish learning it you'll keep it forever. I am learning RMF to capitalise on my crossing ability and to cut into the centre onto my left foot. the result of that idea can be seen in the video above.

learn the new position and base it on your stats, mine fit well with a winger as opposed to a SS or CMF. so I might decide to learn LMF along with it to give me more playing time.
Think I'll have to give that a go next time I play. Currently checking out Master League now though.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.