Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 25

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/25.htm

Author:   Bibster
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 6:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
quote Koboltti
I started a career with a Finnish striker called Backlund. I have now played one season in Heracles Almelo. I scored 18 goals in the league, two in the cup and three in international qualification for FIFA WC. I was selected to the Best Eleven of Eredivisie as well. So it was a great season for me and I decided to stay in Heracles for a second season, and I will maybe stay even longer. Match time is 10 minutes and difficulty level is Superstar.

I even made a video about Backlund's first season if you want to the check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XoVI6FoB0w&feature=plcp

I have a question too:

Do the Skill Boosts and Positions in the shop really last only a year? For example, if I buy a Skill Boost for Knuckle Shot, it lasts only ONE year and if I want to have the Knuckle Shot skill next season too, I have to buy it again? Or does it take one year to develop that skill to me? In other words, are the skills and positions permanent after I have bought them and got them? It would be better if somebody explained the whole system for me.

Thanks!
You have one year to gain the XP to achieve the card which will be permanent. If you have not completed the necessary XP to unlock the skill within a year, you will have to purchase it again and continue on.

In other words, purchasing the cards allows you to gain XP for those cards which will take time. I bought DM position and it took me less than 1 year. Of course, you would have to equip it to your player so it uses up 1 slot.

Author:   Koboltti
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 6:46pm (PST)
quote Bibster
You have one year to gain the XP to achieve the card which will be permanent. If you have not completed the necessary XP to unlock the skill within a year, you will have to purchase it again and continue on.

In other words, purchasing the cards allows you to gain XP for those cards which will take time. I bought DM position and it took me less than 1 year. Of course, you would have to equip it to your player so it uses up 1 slot.
Thanks! This helped a lot! But I think I might save for the All Attr. +3. Or just buy just one skill.

Author:   Bibster
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 6:58pm (PST)
quote Koboltti
quote Bibster

Thanks! This helped a lot! But I think I might save for the All Attr. +3. Or just buy just one skill.
That would take a while, isnt it worth 10,000 points? Why dont you buy some training equipment? Or at least the 5+ attribute boost. You have 2 slots right? so use them, better than having nothing.

A good idea is buying 5+ attribute twice and put them on at the same time.

Author:   Koboltti
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 7:20pm (PST)
quote Bibster
quote Koboltti
quote Bibster

That would take a while, isnt it worth 10,000 points? Why dont you buy some training equipment? Or at least the 5+ attribute boost. You have 2 slots right? so use them, better than having nothing.

A good idea is buying 5+ attribute twice and put them on at the same time.
Well, I have the Condition Trainer or something like that (the one which raises form) because my form is normally only 5 and I just bought the Skill Boost for 1-touch play. After I have got my 1-touch play skill, I'm not sure what to buy/use. Maybe the Personal Trainer (costs 5000 though). But you were right about the All Attr. +3, it costs way too much. I have to play like 200 games to be able to get it. .

+5 Attr. would be good choice as you said.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 12:27am (PST)
remember boots as well, the boots I'm wearing on my SOMS have increased kicking power, shot accuracy and swerve by 4 so the negates the need to buy a stat boost for those stats. instead I have +3 boosts on short pass accuracy and body balance which are two key things an AMF needs.

might save up for a long range shot card, that will come in use for me.

Author:   Mirinko
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 2:02am (PST)
May I ask you , how to unlock that 3rd slot for equipment ?
And also I bought cycling machine for better training of stamina, I thought it auto improves stamina training , but from what I read I have to equip cycling machine to slot ?
I was saving 5000 points for personal trainer for better training , but from what I read its waste of money ?

Author:   Andy Jay
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 3:46am (PST)
Updates on all things me and Heerenveen

Finished top of our CL group thanks to Theeselvargen beating PSG 3-2 and the 5th game, going perfectly.

Start of February and we have an 8 point lead in the league from surprise packages FC Utrecht and ADO Den Haag with Ajax a point further back.

Signed a new contract in January which was ten times my current deal, seems kinda pointless considering after earning 230k in a month to only get 50k after everything, the tax is a bastard lol.

Overall rating has hit 79, and learned to play AMF with a rating of 69, but first game I played there I got 4 assists. Currently learning the lunging tackle skill cos my tackling is terrible. Oh and Chelskiman I found out you can have a ton of boots, I have 11, the page just scrolls.

Now for some unrealistic transfer news: I'm in February 2013, second season right. Ronaldo has played for Real, Bayern, Man City and just joined Barcelona, every deal was worth £60m, ridiculous. Also, Man United have bought and sold Xavi and Ronaldinho. That's set to Normal. That's not normal.

Also, a gripe I've had for years this, why do they recycle players but keep their old faces? Tottenham have just signed a 17-year-old Goalkeeper called Friedel....... he looks about 50 and has a bald head, who could that be then? Paul Scholes jnr. has just signed for PSV. They should just recycle the names tbh.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 3:50am (PST)
quote Andy Jay
Oh and Chelskiman I found out you can have a ton of boots, I have 11, the page just scrolls.
Ahh, cool, that's handy to know. I wasn't quite sure so I was deleting boots that I didn't need when I hit nine in case I missed out on an awesome pair.

Author:   Klimowicz
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:17am (PST)
I've currently got 16 boots, none of them adidas I've also given up getting Alkemade scouted or waiting for an offer, Trunecan are much better this season and are pressing for a top 4 finish.

Author:   Tibester
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 5:18am (PST)
Im having abit of a problem with the allocating points and that. Ino what they do but i dont know exactly which one helps what stats you have on your player, like ball control and responsiveness. I want to be able to know what training i need to use to increase certain stats =)

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 7:38am (PST)
quote Klimowicz
I've currently got 16 boots, none of them adidas I've also given up getting Alkemade scouted or waiting for an offer, Trunecan are much better this season and are pressing for a top 4 finish.
I have 3 adidas boots i think. about to start the proper season. a few Brazilian Cup games first and then the league begins in April. in my last friendly game, I got MOTM, given a pair of F50s

Author:   eschief
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 8:01am (PST)
Well, as for me, I have all of the boots, and after that, if you become an MOTM, you get the same boots again. Looks strange, I'd say. I've deleted some now, so now I have only those, which I need.

Author:   eschief
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 8:03am (PST)
But these Konami boots on the players look ugly

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 8:33am (PST)
Still leading Breda to Europe Two games left. We're 6th in the table but only one point above 7th Mathematically we can get up to 4th but realistically, we won't

We have Utrecht next. Should be able to bang in a few goals despite being off form Then it's PSV, not expecting anything big there tbh.

Losing to Utrecht and they take me off. It's not like you need your top scorer, eh?

Author:   Klimowicz
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 8:47am (PST)
Even though they offered an extension at the start of the season, Trunecan offered a 4th year to Alkemade, and I accepted. Every player has improved to around 70 OVR and they've bought some decent reinforcements. 8 points off 4th place after their first loss in 7 games but they play decent football most of the time. The future looks bright, I might just stay there for the long term.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.