Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 22

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/22.htm

Author:   eschief
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 12:46pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
quote parmar1993
I play on professional as well, I'm not the best player but it is challenging enough for me.
Wow, nice to hear that.
:-)

Now I try to decide, what's better. Playing in AThletico with the knowledge that I'll play every match and teammates understand me almost 100%, or to go to Real, Arsenal, with little lower wage and 15% playing time. I think better to stay

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:03pm (PST)
stay with Atletico. don't go to Real Madrid, don't be that player that disgraces himself for those money wasting fascists!

go Arsenal, not cause I support them, but cause they're a good team to play for.

Author:   Severance
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:56pm (PST)
Loaded back up my striker, struggling with my AMF because Celuvaris don't play with one, and instead with 2 DMF  Played 2, scored 3 in the league. Twice in a 2-0 win against Nancy on the opening day, and then the opener in a 2-1 win against Evian. My OVR is 70, which sees a rise by 10 in just over a season. Last season we lost our last game of the season which saw us drop from 2nd (CL spot) to 4th (EL spot). Gutting, and got Liverpool, Groningen and Genoa in the Europa League group, look forward to pitting my wits against them.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
quote Severance
Loaded back up my striker, struggling with my AMF because Celuvaris don't play with one, and instead with 2 DMF  Played 2, scored 3 in the league. Twice in a 2-0 win against Nancy on the opening day, and then the opener in a 2-1 win against Evian. My OVR is 70, which sees a rise by 10 in just over a season. Last season we lost our last game of the season which saw us drop from 2nd (CL spot) to 4th (EL spot). Gutting, and got Liverpool, Groningen and Genoa in the Europa League group, look forward to pitting my wits against them.

This.

the reason i've played only 12 times in a season and a bit. i've played well but there isn't a position for me in the team. need to learn a new position and sign for Ponte Preta

Author:   scottysafc
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:40pm (PST)
Hey guys, new to the forum. Can't wait to start my BAL tomorrow after hammering MLO all week, loved BAL on pes 2012, I got through about 6 seasons and ended up at Barcelona winning LIGA BBVA player of the year two years running after my career almost ended in the first season as Blackburn released me after a red card made me sit out the last few games of the season. I'm probably going to play as a cmf or amf as I feel you are more involved in these positions and I always use the player camera angle to make it more realistic. Anyway, just got a couple questions.....
1) What difficulty do you think gives the most realistic gameplay (think I played on professional last year)
2) Can you choose to learn abillities (pinpoint pass, long range drive etc) and positions this year?

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:44pm (PST)
welcome to the forums mate,

1) i play professional and you and i aren't the only one here who does.
2) you can learn it, you get points per game on BAL and you invest those points into "items" and one of those items is extra training to learn the position/skill.

Author:   scottysafc
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:49pm (PST)
Thanks for the reply mate, sounds good. Just hope I get put into one of the real leagues for my first club!

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 2:51pm (PST)
quote scottysafc
Thanks for the reply mate, sounds good. Just hope I get put into one of the real leagues for my first club!
PES League is a lot of fun, especially if you're given a good team to begin with that play with your position.

Author:   itsame
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 5:10pm (PST)
Hey guys just a question. Ive been wanting to move from this WE league to somewhere better, i've got a long list of clubs with 'high' chance of playing and every time i approach them they are interested. I Then play out of my skin getting MoM for a couple games then get told 'im really sorry blah blah blah'. I have the 3rd best agent also.

Im just wondering if this is because im in year 2/3 of my current contract and clubs dont want to pay it out?

Author:   Delphi
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 5:39pm (PST)
Hi guys, I just started playing BAL on Top Player as a striker.
My first team is PEC ZWOLLE, and for now, things going great for me.
I made 4 appearances, and I scored 4 goals. Two goals against N.E.C. Nijmegen, and two goals against AZ (MOTM in both games - Im gonna upload goals).
We are currently seventh in the standings with 8 points (2 2 1) and I hope we will stay in the middle.
The only problem is in the tactics. Manager wants to play 4-2-3-1 and Im the only real striker in entire team, and its really hard to score, because u dont have backup sometimes...

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 6:23pm (PST)
quote scottysafc
1) What difficulty do you think gives the most realistic gameplay (think I played on professional last year)
2) Can you choose to learn abillities (pinpoint pass, long range drive etc) and positions this year?
Depends on what you are comfortable with. I play on Top Player as, for me, I'm used to it and it gives me a good game. If you are comfortable with Professional then go for it.

You can only train for skills cards, so the ones that are S01, S02, S03 etc. You can't train for P01, P02, P03 etc.

quote itsame
Hey guys just a question. Ive been wanting to move from this WE league to somewhere better, i've got a long list of clubs with 'high' chance of playing and every time i approach them they are interested. I Then play out of my skin getting MoM for a couple games then get told 'im really sorry blah blah blah'. I have the 3rd best agent also.

Im just wondering if this is because im in year 2/3 of my current contract and clubs dont want to pay it out?
Not really sure why you're getting snubbed. I had the first agent for ages and he was hopeless, lol. Upgraded to the third best and right away he got into contact with Ajax, PSV and Vitesse for me. My Ajax move fell through and PSV wanted to watch me (I was going to need a 7.0 for them to even talk to me) but I signed for Vitesse before that even happened.

Just stick with it and eventually you should get the move you want. I think it's random sometimes as you can get snubbed one week and the next week they want to have a look at you, lol.

Author:   itsame
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 8:53pm (PST)
Ok cheers chelskiman, for some reason im not getting any conditions to meet either. Weird

My copa libertadores campaign was immensely nerve racking and fun. In the semis we got the win in the home leg 2-1. The second game we traveled away only needing a draw to progress. The opposition went up in the 25th minute and things weren't looking great. We squandered a number of chances and it looked like we were done and dusted until my teammates put together a wonderful aerial move in injury time with one of our strikers heading a lofted pass to draw level. I could only stand there and watch in amazement.

The 1st leg of the final rolled around and it was always going to be a big ask against Santos even at home. Both sides had chances and hit the woodwork a few times each, but neither could grab the advantage and it ended 0-0

The return leg saw us travel to Sau Paulo looking to make history. The crowd was against us, we had only played a league game 2 days prior and the odds of an upset were slim. But ours is a team of scrappers with a never say die attitude...We got off to a flyer as a quick break had me clear through on goal, i slotted it low and hard into the far corner and it seemed to lift the whole team. We dominated possession from then on and were up 3-0 by halftime. Santos got one back late in the game but it was too little too late, with C.D Raltonvegua going on to become Champions of Latin America

Now to focus on the rest of the league season, we are sitting top and 5 points clear of 2nd place but with plenty of rounds left anything could happen.

Author:   Bibster
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 10:00pm (PST)
Why arent many people playing on Superstar? Is it really that hard?

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 12:53am (PST)
quote Bibster
Why arent many people playing on Superstar? Is it really that hard?
well, I like Professional as it is challenging for me and more realistic in that Messi plays like Messi, and every other player plays like themself. if I went up a level or so it'd seem (to me) that the likes of Emile Heskey would be playing like Ronaldo or something like that.

I'm comfortable in this difficulty and I doubt I would move up in the near future.

Author:   Andy Jay
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 1:31am (PST)
Chelskiman you probably know about this stuff.

How many boots can you have? It seems as though I can only have 9 cos I got a MotM and no newboots when I had 9.

And, I'm learning AMF. The bar was going up at a good rate until recently and it just stopped. Do you have to play that position for it to go up or will it naturally grow?

Cheers

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.