Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 20

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/20.htm

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 12:40am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
I had a chance for the new position but it was decided that I should go for the stat boosts. New position will be the next option though.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 12:59am (PST)
I figured getting the positions out of the way with early would be better because I'd hate to have a chance to sign for a good club but can't play a position they want me to. After I get all the positions I want I'm going to load up on skill cards.

Author:   Andy Jay
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:02am (PST)
quote Chelskiman
quote Klimowicz
I've just realised... There hasn't been a penalty in any of the matches I've played. just like BAL 09
I've had one penalty, which I was given the responisibility of taking for FC Groningen. I scored it.
We had about six last season, I got to take one....... and missed it

Qualified for the World Cup by the skin of our teeth. Beat Montenegro and Scotland then drew with Holland in the away games, then we lost 2-0 at home to Montenegro and 4-0 to Scotland.

After that, Holland had 10 points and both ourselves and Montenegro had 7 pts with their goal difference better than ours by one. Luckily though, it seemed as though Holland didnt care as they were already through, we won 3-1, with a stunner to open the scoring from me , but to make it sweeter, Scotland beat Montenegro.

Did a club search to see if anybody in the CL would sign me and give me games in the CL. Heerenveen and PSV.... that's about it. Barcelona came up with low game time, but I'll pass.

Learning AMF at the moment, no particular desire to play there, just want the option if I move.

Author:   itsame
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:16am (PST)
quote bling4tw
is the manager rating broken? i have played consistently well for over a season and it does not seem to be effecting the manager ratings atall infact it does not seem to change anyone notice this or is it just me some reason?
Yeah i had the same problem in my first season, but it was because the team didnt play my position (AMF). Try and search for a club which uses your position and a high chance of playing. Your 2nd season will be so much easier to get high rating.

Just finished my 2nd season, won lots of honors (top assist, WE team, WE cup etc). We went from a mid rank team to 2nd spot and qualified for Copa Libertadores! Was tempted to go elsewhere but they upgraded my contract from 50k to 360k so ill stick around til the next transfer window and see who's interested. I got my first hat-trick...... in a bloody training match lawl

Also learned a new position and so many more opportunities have opened up, i now start for Australia and lots more clubs to talk to

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:26am (PST)
Just played my first CL game and we drew 1-1 away to Shakhtar. They opened the scoring right on half time from a poor mistake by our keeper. A cross came in and it seemed as though he would easily catch it but he spilled it and Eduardo was on had for a simple tap in.

It looked as though we were going to lose, but as always I pulled us out of a mess. We caught them on a brilliant counter attacking move which saw me have literally the entire left hand side to myself. Luckily my team mate was onto it and he got the ball out to me. A ran as far as I could before shooting and my low shot beat the keeper and went in off the right hand post to earn us a famous draw!

Author:   Bibster
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:36am (PST)
quote Chelskiman
Just played my first CL game and we drew 1-1 away to Shakhtar. They opened the scoring right on half time from a poor mistake by our keeper. A cross came in and it seemed as though he would easily catch it but he spilled it and Eduardo was on had for a simple tap in.

It looked as though we were going to lose, but as always I pulled us out of a mess. We caught them on a brilliant counter attacking move which saw me have literally the entire left hand side to myself. Luckily my team mate was onto it and he got the ball out to me. A ran as far as I could before shooting and my low shot beat the keeper and went in off the right hand post to earn us a famous draw!
Gotta love them come backs. Just a question, what difficulty are you on? and what passing assistance do you use?

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:41am (PST)
quote Bibster
quote Chelskiman

Gotta love them come backs. Just a question, what difficulty are you on? and what passing assistance do you use?
I'm on Top Player and my passing assistance is set to default.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 1:45am (PST)
I have one bar of passing assistance and I feel comfortable with it. a lot of control but occasional mistake.

also new interaction for my SOMS. link for the SOMS is in my Sig. hope you guys can answer quick

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 4:46am (PST)
Made a great start to our Champions League group. We followed up the 1-1 draw with a 2-0 win at home. I scored our second goal in the 82nd minute in a man of the match performance.

It was important we got off to a good start because we now face PSG twice in a row.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 5:18am (PST)
I really need better wingers beside me. Set both of them up for one-on-ones and they both hit the ball wide.

Got my first call-up for the Scotland squad. Drew 0-0 with Qatar in a friendly. I missed a sitter

Author:   Severance
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 5:38am (PST)
Going golden at Toulouse. 7 games left in the season and we're 2nd and 9 points clear of Marseille in 4th so we're looking good for a Champions League spot. Appeared to have proven myself to my manager and have 7 goals in 11 games, as well as 2 in a training match against Cluj. My only problem is, being a striker I'm getting MoM in near enough every match, even without a goal and have got 12 pairs of boots in my first season.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 5:41am (PST)
quote RAUL94
I really need better wingers beside me.
Sign me.

Just had our first loss of the season in the league. Lost 2-1 to Heracles. We're still second though, so not all bad. Coincidentally, we're on the same points as FC Groningen (3rd) who have made a blistering start without me. We don't play FC Groningen until the last game before transfers, and then again in the last game of the season.

quote Severance
My only problem is, being a striker I'm getting MoM in near enough every match, even without a goal and have got 12 pairs of boots in my first season.

How is that a problem?

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 5:58am (PST)
Chelskiman Wish I could, these ones are awful. Instead of crossing, they just stand and wait to be tackled...

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 6:00am (PST)
Yeah, I get that too. My guys will skin the full back and have time and space to cross but instead they keep dribbling and let the full back get back into position and 9 times out of 10 they will lose possession.

Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 6:09am (PST)
Good, it's not just me

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.