Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 19

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/19.htm

Author:   Klimowicz
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 2:31pm (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
Lots of low scoring games in the PES League, my player has 15 goals in 27 games, that's half the amount of goals as the top scoring team in the league with 7 games left.

Wim Alkemade's Trunecan are third from bottom despite his goals and the fact that the team play quite well, but what baffles me more is that not many teams are interested. Trunecan are tolerable enough for me to stay there, so I might make a career game with them.

I get booked far too often though, I just love that new double tap X tackle too much.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 2:36pm (PST)
quote Mustardinator
Oh yeah???
That could be amazing. Thanks for the heads up Raul. I'll let you know how it all pans out. I really don't want to have to return this and get FIFA13.

It's the equivalent to CM/MM

Author:   Mustardinator
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 2:52pm (PST)
it's not quite the same as having a focus on the player, which we really liked doing co-operatively. But we'll try it and see how it goes this weekend - like I said I want PES to be our new game because the gameplay feels better.

quote RAUL94
quote Mustardinator
Oh yeah???
That could be amazing. Thanks for the heads up Raul. I'll let you know how it all pans out. I really don't want to have to return this and get FIFA13.

It's the equivalent to CM/MM

Author:   moominneo
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 2:53pm (PST)
quote dchiggins3
quote moominneo
I have noticed their is a lot of 0-0's but I don't feature at the moment. Even though I have been awesome. Every time I have played, I have either created a chance, scored or just rippped defenders up. getting 8.0 + Every game. Surely my time will come soon though.
What team you playing for, at Pescara I'm a first team regular and my form is up and down, I get 6.5, and 7.0 and some 5.5, its rare I get an 8.0.
Yet I normally start every game.
PEC ZWOLLE but hardly getting a game

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 2:54pm (PST)
quote Mustardinator
it's not quite the same as having a focus on the player, which we really liked doing co-operatively. But we'll try it and see how it goes this weekend - like I said I want PES to be our new game because the gameplay feels better.
Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about.

I always go to a friend's house and we do the same. Usually there's 3 of us and it's quite shambles but great fun and excellent banter

Author:   Coaz
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 2:57pm (PST)
Hey everyone, I have been browsing this forum for a bit, never got down to doing an account, but now I have so... Hello!

I like BAL this year, the boots & items you can get are a good feature.
I made myself a CMF, all-rounder with 3 focus points on passing & 3 on dribbling. After about 20 minutes, i found myself a 77 overall CMF with good passing & dribbling stats.
Got picked up by Roda Jc in the Dutch league. Not a bad team for my first, as they play with 2 CMF's.
I've only scored one league goal atm, at 80th minute poacher's goal against AZ Alkmaar to secure a 2-1 win! Nice feeling for sure!

Author:   Mustardinator
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 3:06pm (PST)
So you used to play FIFA as well? Yeah, that's exactly what me and my buddy do. It's a good night of just hanging out and drinking beer!

So you and your friends find that PES ML is the worth keeping it and not switching back to FIFA for 2013?
quote RAUL94
quote Mustardinator
Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about.

I always go to a friend's house and we do the same. Usually there's 3 of us and it's quite shambles but great fun and excellent banter

Author:   Klimowicz
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:39pm (PST)
I've just realised... There hasn't been a penalty in any of the matches I've played. just like BAL 09

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:25pm (PST)
quote Mustardinator
Do you both want to just control one player in the same team? If so you can do that in Master League. When you are selecting which side to play on press triangle then go across to "Fixed". You then have to choose a player to control, and your mate will have that option too if he also chooses "Fixed".

My mate and I do a co-op offline ML and he's always fixed and I play as the rest of the team. That system works really well for us as I'm a better passer than him and he's a quick player so he always finds space to run into and I can usually find him with my range of passing.

quote Klimowicz
I've just realised... There hasn't been a penalty in any of the matches I've played. just like BAL 09
I've had one penalty, which I was given the responisibility of taking for FC Groningen. I scored it.

Author:   bling4tw
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 6:25pm (PST)
is the manager rating broken? i have played consistently well for over a season and it does not seem to be effecting the manager ratings atall infact it does not seem to change anyone notice this or is it just me some reason?

Author:   Bibster
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 6:32pm (PST)
quote bling4tw
is the manager rating broken? i have played consistently well for over a season and it does not seem to be effecting the manager ratings atall infact it does not seem to change anyone notice this or is it just me some reason?
This happens to me when I play for Australia. They only use DMs and no CMs. Since I am a CM I get no ratings whatsoever. One thing you could do is purchase from the shop for position training it costs 500 points and you have one year to accumulate the xp in 1 year before it expires. Once you have achieved the position, its yours forever.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 6:43pm (PST)
is that what it is then because thay dont actually play my position i have played alot of games its just last years even if i didnt have the position i still worked my way to being first choice cf then i earned the position for playing week in week out
its annoying me because even tho im scoring 1 every 2 games im still yet to start a game frustrates me

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 7:12pm (PST)
quote bling4tw
is that what it is then because thay dont actually play my position i have played alot of games its just last years even if i didnt have the position i still worked my way to being first choice cf then i earned the position for playing week in week out
its annoying me because even tho im scoring 1 every 2 games im still yet to start a game frustrates me
Pretty much. If you can't play a position that your team plays then you are less likely to get games. You will either have to move clubs or train for a position. I'm at Vitesse now but I had to train to play LWF before they played me there, though I had started training for LWF like nine months prior so I only had to wait one game, and even then I came on as a sub and played CMF, even though I can't even play there. I'm also training to play AMF then I'm going to train for RWF and then CMF, and then that's all making the positions I can play as LMF, RMF, LWF, RWF, AMF and CMF. That should be enough to open my options up and get game time in most sides.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 7:40pm (PST)
haha well is your manager rating rising now then you have the positions?

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:18pm (PST)
quote bling4tw
haha well is your manager rating rising now then you have the positions?
I haven't quite got AMF yet, but since getting LWF I'm now first choice to start there. I went from 15% game to to 87% so it's worth training for new positions.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.