Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/16.htm

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 7:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
I've been around longer and therefore i'm right.

i need to go home and play some BAL and/or ML

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 7:38am (PST)
quote parmar1993
I've been around longer and therefore i'm right.
That's what you think.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 7:42am (PST)
it's up to Chelskiman really but if it were my SOMS it'd be difficult to pick one cause it is 'reader choice'

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 7:57am (PST)
Just scored my first international goal, and it came in the World Cup. Was a fairly simple finish, but it was a crucial goal really as we only beat Uzebekistan 1-0, which was obviously my goal.

Woah, also just noticed I got +72 points that game. Must be because I played in the WC?

Author:   Chappy_112
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 9:09am (PST)
I can't stop playing BAL. I had an okay season with Nautico from a personal stand point. Frustrating though because I never started one league game despite coming off the bench and getting at least a 7 every time I just couldn't get to the top of the manager ratings even when everyone else was getting 5.5s. I'd even go 3 games without being in the squad which was confusing, especially when we finished bottom.

I've moved to Portuguesa now who finished 10th, played a few friendlies and scored 2 goals and I'm top of the SS and wide midfield manager ratings now. Hopefully I'll have a good season then move back to Europe.

I've been getting 52 GPs as well when I play? It was 40 before.

Author:   Severance
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 10:08am (PST)
I've now left Xakoulagos at the half-way point of the season, missed just 10 minutes of competitive football there with a good record. 19 games, 10 goals and 3 assists. After having Roda JC and Toulouse looking I've joined Toulouse with a 53% playing chance. Looking forward to the challenge of playing in a tougher league now, but will probably move the difficulty up to Top Player.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 10:15am (PST)
quote Chappy_112
I've been getting 52 GPs as well when I play? It was 40 before.
Must go by what league/comp you are playing in. In my game I just had a look at League Rankings and Eredivisie, where I am, is ranked last.

1. Serie A
2. EPL
3. La Liga
4. Ligue 1
5. Liga Zon Sagres
6. Bundesliga
7. Eredivisie

Author:   hxcpunkjj
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 11:43am (PST)
Half way through my first season with Norwich, going pretty well! We had a poor start, but we're picking up some decent form now and currently lying in 13th place. I'm currently top goal scorer with 5, and I've also got 3 assists, not overly amazing but considering this is my first full, proper season I'm pretty pleased. Hopefully we can keep up with this decent run of form, score a lot more goals, and maybe, just maybe push for a Europa league place!

Author:   Zombiex
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:24pm (PST)
Just got my first call-up for the international team. I'm a winger with a current 80 overall rating on my second season for ADO Den Haag, we are first on the table at the moment, so things are going well. I started with Top Player difficulty but recently changed to Professional and things are going a lot better, its more fun to play as well. What I noticed though is that other teams don't score a lot of goals, which was the other way around in Pes 2012, there my team would have the lowest statistics. Does anyone else have this?

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:29pm (PST)
everyone is doing well! i am still struggling for games at Nelapoltsk.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:35pm (PST)
0-0
Last minute of injury time.
I go clean through.
Goalkeeper saves.
I get to the rebound.

SCORE! Nealry missed though

Author:   kasa
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 1:42pm (PST)
can you play with the whole team in be a legend?

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 1:47pm (PST)
quote kasa
can you play with the whole team in be a legend?
no, just one singular player for the whole career.

Author:   hxcpunkjj
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 2:58pm (PST)
quote parmar1993
Leave then. I rather stupidly got sent off after a two footed challenge, so I've lost my place in the team. Although, i successfully injured Frank Lampard, so I'm not too bothered. scored another 2 goals prior to the red, taking my tally up to 7 for the season, hoping to get at least 10! Overall is 66, it's really low. but, that's down to the lack of game time in my first two seasons, so I'm steadily improving now, got good stats in what's important to my game though, good speed, passing and control. All in all, I'm very much enjoying BAL again this year!

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 3:01pm (PST)
quote hxcpunkjj
quote parmar1993
Leave then. I rather stupidly got sent off after a two footed challenge, so I've lost my place in the team. Although, i successfully injured Frank Lampard, so I'm not too bothered. scored another 2 goals prior to the red, taking my tally up to 7 for the season, hoping to get at least 10! Overall is 66, it's really low. but, that's down to the lack of game time in my first two seasons, so I'm steadily improving now, got good stats in what's important to my game though, good speed, passing and control. All in all, I'm very much enjoying BAL again this year!
tried so many times, no one was taking me on!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.