Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/13.htm

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 6:16am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
One more game until I'm at the January transfer window in my second season. Having a much better season with Groningen this year. Only five points from a Europa League spot! I've played every game except for two (I was rested for one and the other my form arrow was down). I've also never been subbed once (on or off). I'm the highest rated player in our team and I'm only 18, lol. Rated 80 at the moment (though the boots I'm wearing have helped boost my rating) so going along quite nicely.

Author:   eschief
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:28pm (PST)
Hi! So I also decided to register and tell you my BAL story.
So I created a right defender with 67 overall, who was a sprinter.
Play's great I'd like to say)
Played a season for Bundesliga 2 team (I'm playing with PESEDIT patch)
and then moved to Athletico Madrid. At first I played for 10-20 minuted in the end, but now I see that I really mean something to the team.
So, here are some pictures)

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:30pm (PST)

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:36pm (PST)
Your beard is a little odd at the side

How is it being a full back?

Author:   BazBro
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:48pm (PST)
Uh. Hey guys. I'm having a problem. FC Lorient agreed the terms to sign me. But when I want to accept it the contract only hold and decline are the options available. Help?

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:53pm (PST)
quote BazBro
Uh. Hey guys. I'm having a problem. FC Lorient agreed the terms to sign me. But when I want to accept it the contract only hold and decline are the options available. Help?
Did you click accept already? If you did, just advance and you'll be in France the next day (God help you)

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:58pm (PST)
So I guess boots play a bigger part in BAL than ML? 'Cos I see the boosts are damn big and the player develops goddamn fast.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:04pm (PST)
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN
So I guess boots play a bigger part in BAL than ML? 'Cos I see the boosts are damn big and the player develops goddamn fast.
I've earned 1 pair of boots in ML so far and that's for playing the first match

You'll probably get some for the end of the season and stuff.

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:13pm (PST)
quote RAUL94
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN

I think the maximum of boots that can be unlocked is 4 per season on ML, Not fully sure. On BAL the other hand I dunno, but probably the same amount. From what i've seen you always get one at the start of the season.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:17pm (PST)
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN
quote RAUL94
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN

I think the maximum of boots that can be unlocked is 4 per season on ML, Not fully sure. On BAL the other hand I dunno, but probably the same amount. From what i've seen you always get one at the start of the season.
Ah, so there's things you have to do to unlock them then.

Also when you buy a player, they come with boots but usually, they don't give much boost.

Author:   BazBro
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:22pm (PST)
quote RAUL94
quote BazBro
Did you click accept already? If you did, just advance and you'll be in France the next day (God help you)
Yeah. I am. Lorient are pretty bad on this

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:25pm (PST)
quote BazBro
Yeah. I am. Lorient are pretty bad on this
sad to hear as i loved them on PES2011 and spent 4 and a half seasons at the club and i'm sure Chelskiman will not be happy to hear this as well.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:29pm (PST)
Well, Athletico plays kinda strange 4-4-2 formation, being actually 2-4-2-2. I mean, the defenders are both Central defenders and that.s it. So you feel free to roam the side of the pitch as you wish) however, if you miss a goal from your side, the manager won't like it.

So, you risk greatly to watch the next match from the bench.
Playing a defender is quite responsible, I'd say. If you play a Rmf or a Forward, no one will blame you for having a missed goal, even if you don't score in 3-4 matches, it's fine. But being a defender is totally different.

I like playing more Marcelo/Ramos/Alves style, so speed runs with dribble and some passing or even shooting(moreover, sometimes even scoring)).
And that opens the whole left side of the pitch.
So in some matches, for feeling safe for my position in the next match, i prefer to sit back) and just tear out the ball) i try to do it closer to the mid pitch, cause the ref usually doesnt show cards for some rough play)

So, let.s say, when i played with barca, i felt free to run through the pitch, cause with my speed 93-89 (acceleration, top speed) it wasn't so hard to catch up with fabregas, who played on the left.

But with RM totally different. Ronaldo is a massive machine. It's hardly able to stop him even with a foul. So that wasterrible. However we won, 3-1)

And in europe league i prefer to play free at home, but more defending style away)

Author:   Bibster
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:59pm (PST)
One thing I like about BaL is that teams who have numerous amounts of talented players with yellow and orange coloured OVR ratings dont always perform better than teams with lower talent. I.e. Newcastle performed worse than West Midland Stripes and Norwich City.

I know one thing, it makes choosing a new club difficult.

Author:   Andy Jay
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:00pm (PST)
Just gone top on goal difference from Twente first week of March. The 4-0 beating we gave them in December has helped there I saved two replays of goals scored in that game, when I can figure out where and how to upload them I will. One is a super sexy bicycle kick.

Been on a great run of form in front of goal. Think I have ten total now after the first 15 games of the season yielded one in the Europa League. Got a brace against PSV and then got sent off somehow, wasnt even a sliding tackle or last man, it was in their half, not even on a counter, I just tried to tackle and the guy collapsed and I was off. The ref's are just gay.

Knocked out of the Europa League in the last match. All we had to do was draw but a 90th minute free kick (which you can do *bleep* all about, your AI players just foul people and you cant defend against FK's anyway) did us in the end. Shame, but we'll be in the CL next season so fook it.

Ovr is up to 71 but the growth bars are all at about 99% so after my next game I'll probably be 72 Ovr.

But the best news is that I finally got called up to the Ireland squad. They must have sacked Trap then

This is way better than FIFA's be a pro bullshit.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.