Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Become A Legend - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1740594-pes-2013-become-legend/10.htm

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 4:00am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Become A Legend
-------------------------------------------
quote parmar1993
problem is, I'm not getting many games even if I play well because I hat a man of the match performance and then I was dropped for about 7 games.
My problem is my team sucks, haha. I'm getting games every single week and I haven't once been subbed off but it kind of gets you down when all your game time means nothing because the team is going bad. Still dead last by seven points. =/ I'm rated 75 now (started at 71) so hopefully the second half of the season can go a bit better and I can add to my one goal. Wouldn't mind getting some assists too, but our strikers really suck. We've only scored 6 goals in 18 matches and one of those was mine.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 4:03am (PST)
quick half season interaction coming up. proper post tonight but this first.

Author:   Klimowicz
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 4:41am (PST)
Restarted my striker as Dutch CF Wim Alkemade, signed for Trunecan but got scouted immediately by NAC Breda, scored a hattrick in the training match and got a 7.5, NAC not interested.

Their loss.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 4:45am (PST)
Finally got my first assist! Was a nice chipped through ball that found the striker, and he didn't let me down this time. Got named man of the match with a rating of 7.

Author:   hxcpunkjj
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 5:20am (PST)
Well, I really have no idea what's going on. just played a training match, and I scored 5 goals and got a few assists. I put it on Beginner, as an experiment to see if I could at least get a sub appearance for the first team or something out of it, but the manager didn't even pick me for the squad, also my manger rating didn't even go up.

Maybe they just really hate me.

Good news, I got scouted by Norwich after that game, and they've offered me a contract. Hopefully I'll actually be able to get some game time there!

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 5:25am (PST)
I think it goes by overall rating and form arrows too. I'm getting game time because I'm now the best winger in my team plus I always have a yellow or red form arrow because my form is 8.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 5:52am (PST)
I think my form is 7, but I never really check the arrows before games, and my overall is now 61. Slowly creeping up, but not at all great! Making really slow progress because of the lack of play time, although I've agreed a deal with Norwich so I'll probably just skip the rest of the season!

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 5:54am (PST)
Well we've won two in a row which is immense for us, haha. Got two 7.0 ratings in a row as well, though this time I wasn't named MOTM as one of my team mates also got a 7.0 rating.

EDIT: Just had a blinder against AZ. I opened the scoring in the 10th minute after I ventured forward and found some space in the box. Bataby picked my out and my first time shot was accurate enough to beat the keeper. AZ equalised only three minutes later, but I assisted Suk in the 57th minute after a powerful burst into the box led to a low cross that picked out Suk who had the easy task of finishing from close range.

My last three games have been awesome with an average rating of over 7, two assists and a goal.

This message was edited on 2012-09-22T06:53:27-07:00.

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 7:02am (PST)
quote Chelskiman
Well we've won two in a row which is immense for us, haha. Got two 7.0 ratings in a row as well, though this time I wasn't named MOTM as one of my team mates also got a 7.0 rating.

EDIT: Just had a blinder against AZ. I opened the scoring in the 10th minute after I ventured forward and found some space in the box. Bataby picked my out and my first time shot was accurate enough to beat the keeper. AZ equalised only three minutes later, but I assisted Suk in the 57th minute after a powerful burst into the box led to a low cross that picked out Suk who had the easy task of finishing from close range.

My last three games have been awesome with an average rating of over 7, two assists and a goal.
Sounding cool man. you looking to move clubs in the transfer window?

Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 7:04am (PST)
quote hxcpunkjj
quote Chelskiman

Sounding cool man. you looking to move clubs in the transfer window?
Well I'm already past halfway, so I'll be here for at least a full season. If I do move clubs I want to stay in Holland for now. Maybe move to a bigger league/club when I hit 20/21.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 7:10am (PST)
i might go for a move at the end of the season, to a team that plays with an AMF. but again, it is all up to the readers in my SOMS. 5 games out of about 22 games is pretty annoying.

Author:   Andy Jay
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 8:33am (PST)
Started with a CM rated at 68. Dont know how it works properly as I havent played PES for four years, but when the agent said to do a club search, I picked high chance of games and got SC Heerenveen. Agent is in negotiations apparently, wouldnt make much sense if they signed me straight from..... GUARARADADRADAAADARDA or whatever this bag of shit is called.

I dont understand why the manager doesnt start me either. He starts with two DM's that are awful and in the ratings he classes me as the third worst right back, and that's it.

Is this normal?

EDiT: Erm, Heerenveen bought me. this is the third week of BAL. I'm so confused. it also said 87% game chance. Is this normal. It just seems like a bit of a quick rise. they're in the Europa Lague aswell. Have I just jumped the gun? Do a lot of you stay with the fake clubs longer?

This message was edited on 2012-09-22T09:02:33-07:00.

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 9:19am (PST)
So, by reading through this thread I guess the overall is really important to start in the first team, which is different than last year, I was Barcelona first choice striker with a 75 overall.

Author:   Klimowicz
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 12:03pm (PST)
quote Andy Jay
Started with a CM rated at 68. Dont know how it works properly as I havent played PES for four years, but when the agent said to do a club search, I picked high chance of games and got SC Heerenveen. Agent is in negotiations apparently, wouldnt make much sense if they signed me straight from..... GUARARADADRADAAADARDA or whatever this bag of shit is called.

I dont understand why the manager doesnt start me either. He starts with two DM's that are awful and in the ratings he classes me as the third worst right back, and that's it.

Is this normal?

EDiT: Erm, Heerenveen bought me. this is the third week of BAL. I'm so confused. it also said 87% game chance. Is this normal. It just seems like a bit of a quick rise. they're in the Europa Lague aswell. Have I just jumped the gun? Do a lot of you stay with the fake clubs longer?
It's rare but stuff like that happened to my players on PES 2012 a few times. Went from crappy RKC to PSV in the second transfer window, and I got scouted in September so I ended up simming the rest of the year until the transfer.

Exactly what I've done now, most of the fake teams play DMCs and my player is a CM. He was watching from the stands for 5 games so I got scouted by AEK Athens (changed the WE league teams to other European teams beforehand) and agreed a transfer. No point waiting to see if they'd play my player at DM, so I simmed through to January.

Regarding the South America/Europe thing I mentioned earlier, it slightly complicates things when transferring from Europe to the Brazilian league. You have to save the game to a separate slot (not an auto save) and reload it from the top menu using the new save. Not sure why that applies to my player now, but whatever.

Author:   totti10
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 1:23pm (PST)
I am in my second season in mrabspor. Actually a decent side. Problem is I picked an ss position and they play a 4-4-2. Now i finished the season with 9 goals but I came of the bench every single game. In the training games they rested me??? agent said that was a good sign lol then the next game bench again.
Most teams I say I want to sign for come and watched me last season come of the bench and generally score or play well. say they were interested and then not act on it. So it came to the transfer window, what happened to teams showing interest in the players? not 1 team wanted me, after coming of the bench all year and scoring ffs.

So I mentioned teams who I would sign for, same thing showed interest but no offers. I was offered a contract extension but I turned it down. Forgot to say when the few friendly games he starts me, he plays me right wing and before the 2nd season started I scored 2 in a 3-0 win over Beskitas. 1st game of the season, dropped again. This is pissing me of now. I have a 2 year contract. If I sim it to the end can I leave on a free??

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.