reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1738561-demo/26.htm

Author:   maxy-b-2012
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:05am (PST)
Subject:   re: Demo
-------------------------------------------
quote Cashis
quote DjedwardSmith
Lofted through ball, easy chip over rushing keeper. It's like playing Fifa 09 again.
Very unfair comment if you're only playing on Regular. My missus could give the CPU a run for its money on Regular.
I find the difficulty settings to be pretty inconsistant sometimes.

I got beat 3-1 on regular by England playing with Portugal but then won 2-0 on superstar straight after with Italy beating Germany. (Dominating possesion all game, They only had 2 shots both off target) I had 9 shots

You never really know what sorta competition you will have on any setting until the match kicks off.

Author:   ResistanceFailure
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:05am (PST)
I have shooting on full manual = no arrows.
Really satisfying when it goes in(or even on target..). Pretty hilarious when it's not even come close.

One gripe I have with the demo is that I have to change the controls every time I want to play it.
I've always played with 'FIFA' controls.

Author:   CurryWasShott
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:09am (PST)
quote maxy-b-2012
quote Cashis
quote DjedwardSmith
Lofted through ball, easy chip over rushing keeper. It's like playing Fifa 09 again.
Very unfair comment if you're only playing on Regular. My missus could give the CPU a run for its money on Regular.
I find the difficulty settings to be pretty inconsistant sometimes.

I got beat 3-1 on regular by England playing with Portugal but then won 2-0 on superstar straight after with Italy beating Germany. (Dominating possesion all game, They only had 2 shots both off target) I had 9 shots

You never really know what sorta competition you will have on any setting until the match kicks off.
idk but for me it's pretty consistent professional = im tested. regular = i rape xD. Top player = I get raped. You might play one bad game or one lucky game but overall if your playing superstar compared to regular it's gonna be way harder even regular to professional i can see a huge difference.

Maybe it's your mindset - Pshhh its on regular ill rape! and then u get raped cause your not focused, compared to - OMG its superstar i gotta play my heart out! See what i mean?

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:11am (PST)
quote Cashis
Well try Top Player ;-). I am a fanboy, I'll always be a PES man but I do try to be reasonable as well. I don't think PES will ever offer you what you want for one reason or another. Looks like you'll be a free agent when it comes to this year's crop of footballing games haha
I planned to last night but couldn't find the difficulty option at 3am so stuck with what it was set on.

Aye I wasn't having a dig and saying you're blind to PES by calling you a fanboy, I remember you slating it last year when HH was insisting things would be fixed. And probably not, at least not if this current shooting system is seen as the way to go forward. And tbh I was a free agent last year because both games were poor, and if it's the same this year I'll happily find something else to occupy my time.

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:13am (PST)
Just tried playing a game with manual shooting. Many times I tried to place it bottom corner and ended up just shooting behind me. ¬___¬
This will take some getting used to.

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:16am (PST)
quote DjedwardSmith
quote Cashis
Well try Top Player ;-). I am a fanboy, I'll always be a PES man but I do try to be reasonable as well. I don't think PES will ever offer you what you want for one reason or another. Looks like you'll be a free agent when it comes to this year's crop of footballing games haha
I planned to last night but couldn't find the difficulty option at 3am so stuck with what it was set on.

Aye I wasn't having a dig and saying you're blind to PES by calling you a fanboy, I remember you slating it last year when HH was insisting things would be fixed. And probably not, at least not if this current shooting system is seen as the way to go forward. And tbh I was a free agent last year because both games were poor, and if it's the same this year I'll happily find something else to occupy my time.
The difficulty is right before you play in the option next to game plan.

quote Whelan
Just tried playing a game with manual shooting. Many times I tried to place it bottom corner and ended up just shooting behind me. ¬___¬
This will take some getting used to.
Try doing what i said above turn manual off and hold left trigger when you want manual and an arrow comes up. Keep holding it after you shoot to see it goes exactly where the arrow points which is exactly where you point.

Author:   Chappy_112
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:19am (PST)
I really need to get my mates round for a game. That's when I can suss out little things and faults etc. I'm just desperate for this game to be great because I hate FIFA and EA.

Author:   Whelan
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:19am (PST)
quote CurryWasShott
Try doing what i said above turn manual off and hold left trigger when you want manual and an arrow comes up. Keep holding it after you shoot to see it goes exactly where the arrow points which is exactly where you point.
Yeah, I know about that button. :P
I just wanted to give shooting full manual. I'll probably stick to keeping it off to be honest.

Author:   Cashis
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:21am (PST)
quote maxy-b- 2012
Whether it's intentional or not it desperatly needs addressing.

I find it easier to score or make the keeper work from 25 yards out than it is inside the box. Strange
Yes but you've never been able to finish have you? I remember you complaining that you couldn't score one-on-ones during last year's game whilst the rest of us could.

quote maxy-b- 2012
Oh well haha. How you see Ip address?
Oh dear

Author:   DjedwardSmith
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 9:22am (PST)
Ah cheers for that lad, I was trying to find it at the main menu.

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 10:34am (PST)
quote DjedwardSmith
Ah cheers for that lad, I was trying to find it at the main menu.
I think this is directed towards me so no problem

Author:   maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 10:39am (PST)
quote Cashis
quote maxy-b- 2012
Whether it's intentional or not it desperatly needs addressing.

I find it easier to score or make the keeper work from 25 yards out than it is inside the box. Strange
Yes but you've never been able to finish have you? I remember you complaining that you couldn't score one-on-ones during last year's game whilst the rest of us could.
Good memory. I figured it out ages ago so on Pro 2012 scoring isn't an issue anymore. But this game has changed the shooting physics yet again so it's gonna take more getting used to. I'l figure it out in time though i enjoy the challenge

Author:   shaunybaby
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 10:42am (PST)
I played the demo a couple of days ago, and it was so impressive. The passing and movement(of the a.i) was an incredible breath of fresh air compared to Fifa. I haven't been this impressed by a football game since Pro evo 3.

Is this years version a big change from last years? because if it's not I'll go buy 2012 ready for 2013.

Author:   Cashis
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 10:44am (PST)
2012 was ok but it looks like shit compared to this.

Author:   shaunybaby
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 10:48am (PST)
quote Cashis
2012 was ok but it looks like shit compared to this.
I'll probably just wait then, I'm really excited for the game. It's been a fair few years since I last enjoyed a PES game.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.