Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Demo - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1738561-demo/16.htm

Author:   High Road
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 2:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Demo
-------------------------------------------
If it is this good now, honestly can't wait for the second demo! More activity in this thread than there has been for months in the PES 2012 forum.

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 2:35pm (PST)
Portugal and England suck.

I can only seem to score with Italy, Cassano being my major scorer so far but De Rossi has chipped in with one too. Balotelli seems so life like, either that or I tend to *bleep* up on occasions with him.

Author:   Cashis
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 2:47pm (PST)
That's a humdinger HH. Couple more from me against my mate:

and one here - lovely chip

Author:   maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 2:55pm (PST)
I "LOVE" how they have slowed down the gameplay and I can now just enjoy having the ball, Keeping possesion and passing it about between midfield and defence instead of the typical ping pong football from previous Pro games. The realism of how the players kick the ball, Move into space to recieve the ball, The one touch play and the general ball mechanics how it travels are insanely realistic compared to the Pro games as of late. I've been waiting for a Pro like this for a long long time!

1 Thing i don't understand is why this demo says Rooney is 25 when he turns 27 in October?

Nice volley Highbury Highs

Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 2:57pm (PST)
Lol'd at the little chuckle when Ganso scored. Haha!

RIGHT..I'm being Santos now. ^__^

Author:   Jagjit527
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 3:00pm (PST)
A goal i scored some nice build up. shitty video quality sorry guys

Author:   maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 3:34pm (PST)
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that long balls and lofted through balls sometimes seem to be quiete a bit underpowered?

Example. When i hold circle to hoof the ball far upfield from my own half it hardly goes anywhere. And when i press L1 and Triangle and put maximum power in to chip the ball over the defence it seems to be perfectly weighted into my fowards feet when it should be miles over hit.

This is on superstar difficulty aswell. Reckon it will be ironed out by the full game?

Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 4:00pm (PST)

Superstar difficulty, manual through ball and finish

Author:   DaveyPoshboy
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 4:02pm (PST)
Little things like that will be the ironed out shit yeah

Erhmahgerhdddd... still can't believe I haven't played this yet, but I'm getting it in the morning FINALLY, *bleep*ing job hunting!

Gameplay looks stunning, and cashis development in reactions has just got me buzzing.

Author:   Jagjit527
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 4:04pm (PST)
quote High Road

Superstar difficulty, manual through ball and finish

great finish!

Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 5:10pm (PST)
Nearly beat Highbury Highs's volley aah was manual aswell!!

Really getting to grips with manual control

Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 5:32pm (PST)
Your first one is better than HH's, to be honest...

Author:   Pestar
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 5:37pm (PST)
That first was *bleep*ing cray.

Author:   Lone Warrior
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 5:39pm (PST)
I just played my first couple of demo matches. Professional difficulty, Italy 0 - 0 Portugal and Santos 1 - 0 Internacional. Neymar scored my first PES13 goal, I'll remember that!

I'm happy with what I saw overall. Didn't make me want to break my computer, I'm not sure if that's due to a better match engine or an easier one. Or the fact I haven't played on Top Player yet. Either way, I was convinced. My finishing was a disappointment though, am I missing something when it comes to targeting the corners of the goal rather than sending it straight to the keeper? Anything to do with this manual shooting business?

Author:   JohnRush
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 5:43pm (PST)
In love with the demo, if they released it like this I'll be happy. I was awful with Portugal and Italy. England I wasn't too bad, Germany I was just awesome. Santos are a pretty solid team on this. Gave Internacional a go also, not too bad.

Still getting used to the controls as I don't know them :L Only found out how to properly tackle about 2-3 games in.

High Road I did a similar thing with Gomez, chipped it over and he hit it from around 25 yards, went in however it was offside.

I've been playing it on the PC, not sure if there are any differences on console?

Lone Warrior I have only scored from a corner where I've directed it to a specific player. I have scored a lot more outside of the box with Manual than inside also. My finishing inside is pretty bad...

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.