Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Demo - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1738561-demo/14.htm

Author:   Jagjit527
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 10:37am (PST)
Subject:   re: Demo
-------------------------------------------
try holding onto l2 when dribbling some arrow come down. doesn't do anything just tells you where your dribbing

Author:   maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 10:42am (PST)
if i have 1 criticism though it would be the games too easy. so much time space on the ball nobody is closing me down my players have acres of space on and off ball. maybe its due to the default difficulty setting not being on top player and my inability to read japanese so i cant change the difficulty setting lol. we will see after i have a go on europe demo

Author:   Chappy_112
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 10:44am (PST)
quote Jagjit527
try holding onto l2 when dribbling some arrow come down. doesn't do anything just tells you where your dribbing
Nah that's showing you where your manual pass will go if you press A.

Author:   Ryan74
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 10:47am (PST)

Another goal, Ronaldo is so *bleep*ing amazing.

Author:   Pro King
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:06am (PST)
12% downloading

I already feel inspired to go and find whatever PES I can find in my house and play on it for God knows how many hours straight.

....PES 12 it is then, unless this Demo can keep me entertained.

Author:   maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:09am (PST)
quote Cashis
I'll tell you all what's different. It's the freedom. The ball doesn't feel like it's on a set path now, nor do the players. Hard to explain but those who've played recent years' editions should known what I mean.
No estoy de acuerdo. Los jugadores se sienten muy rígidos y no se pueden girar lo suficientemente rápido como para sorprender a la oposición y golpearon a un hombre! También el pase manual es inútil por lo que una vez más será Fifa 13 para mí :

Author:   Tommo
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:16am (PST)
quote maxy-b- 2012
if i have 1 criticism though it would be the games too easy. so much time space on the ball nobody is closing me down my players have acres of space on and off ball. maybe its due to the default difficulty setting not being on top player and my inability to read japanese so i cant change the difficulty setting lol. we will see after i have a go on europe demo
lol maxy-b you know you have plenty more than one criticism on everything kidda. Try it on Superstar. I got humped 4-0 on Xbox going as England v Germany but came back with Santos and molested Flamengo 5-2. Neymar was running riot mun.

Going onto PS3 now - this is where the real shit begins. Wish there was a choice to have 10 min games although it's fine cos the action's more intense in a way.

I pray to the Guards of Valhalla there's an online demo in the works.

Author:   liverpooljohn88
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:21am (PST)
Just took Santos on on Superstar difficulty and Neymar destroyed me

I lost 6-4 and he scored 5 and got an assist.

Author:   Chappy_112
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:30am (PST)

Not a great goal at all but it's just showing the freedom I feel I have playing a through ball like that, it gives me a hard on. I feel like that wouldn't have worked on the last few PES efforts.

Author:   Tommo
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:34am (PST)
First game on Poose3, won 1-0 going as Portugal against England on top player. Gayboy scored the decider in the final minute after a class lobbed manual pass by Joao Mini Moto Mourinho

Instantly at home with the Sony controls like [/troll]

Author:   Scott
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:47am (PST)
downloaded this earlier, only took 10 minutes. just played my first match on it and its definitely an improvement on previous versions. balotelli almost scored with a karate kick for me though, haha.

i still don't like the dribbling and turning, feels far too sluggish.

Author:   shieldz
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:51am (PST)
impressive, the passing has improved much more, theres no gaping holes in the defence or midfield when the opposition team hits you on the counter. i love the double tap x tackling soooo good, really puts an end to all they daft ref decisions that slows the game down alot.

The shooting is good, i keep trying long rangers but keep hitting the bar or post. Also the keeper doesnt come out of his line allowing you to score any goal if u create an angle.

Defo looking much better. although, the power gauge for the keeper when your throwing the ball is a bit fkd up, cant really complain tho, it is a demo after all.

Author:   Cashis
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:56am (PST)
quote shieldz
The shooting is good, i keep trying long rangers but keep hitting the bar or post. Also the keeper doesnt come out of his line allowing you to score any goal if u create an angle.
I've managed this a couple times

Author:   ArwelT
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:56am (PST)
Gonna take me a while to get used to all the controls after playing FIFA for the last few years, it seemed orite though which is good.

Author:   shieldz
Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:58am (PST)
quote Cashis
quote shieldz
I've managed this a couple times
The long rangers? you lucky cant . ill keep having a go, practice makes perfect ha.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.