Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your Master League - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1737999-your-master-league/8.htm

Author:   Maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 5:13am (PST)
Subject:   re: Your Master League
-------------------------------------------
Jordon Henderson actually has a top speed of 88 i never noticed before. It might be 85 or somethin but i have some super mario magic boots on him. Regardless ofthe boots he's young, speedy, energetic, talented and most important English! He's worth his place in anyones side. And for all the preset face nuts out there he has a preset

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 3:50am (PST)
created my Dragons. used my Arsenal side from FM2012. this is how it looks:

Wilson (85)

v. d. Sleen (89) - Celik (92) - Tuitert (89) - Edge (91)

Gonzalez (97) - Suarez (94)

Hunemeier (91) - Jeanvier (101) - Millan (93)

Parmar (97)

subs bench: Larsen (81), Lerothodi (82), Foster (88), Shamarin (75), Haynes (82), Sefton (86), Coronel (92), Richard (80), Rigoni (89), Vukosavljevic (82), Higuchi (88)

used a stat converter to transfer them across, they came out better than what I thought so I'm not signing anyone unless they are newcomers or academy products.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:01am (PST)
quote parmar1993
used a stat converter to transfer them across, they came out better than what I thought so I'm not signing anyone unless they are newcomers or academy products.
Where's this stat converter? Would save me a lot of trouble.

Wait, think I found it...

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:10am (PST)
used the one from PES2012 from PESgaming. I'll link you the one or upload the one I have on my laptop through sendspace a bit later

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:24am (PST)
I've got it, just need to work out what to do

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:30am (PST)
quote RAUL94
you'll need genie scout to get the consistency stats and all that. its got a guide hasn't it?

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:33am (PST)
quote parmar1993
quote RAUL94
you'll need genie scout to get the consistency stats and all that. its got a guide hasn't it?
Worked it out. Guides are for women.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:43am (PST)
if you are using the one I think you are using, then I had hand in making it. its the one with the champions league background on the results page.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:46am (PST)
quote parmar1993
if you are using the one I think you are using, then I had hand in making it. its the one with the champions league background on the results page.
Yeah It's better than the other one that was there.

It's a shame I've started my ML without the one player I really wanted - Lucas Ocampos. Was amazing in my Everton save before it crashed about 10 times in the same day. R.I.P Everton save

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:51am (PST)
my goalkeeper conversions keep getting negative values so that makes it so hard to guage their stats. so I left the negative stats alone and kept stats of the player I was overwriting.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 4:57am (PST)
I guess I won't bother making goalkeepers then.

Back on topic....I'm going to update my Everton ML in a while. It's a little crazy so far.

Author:   Severance
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 6:52am (PST)
Decided to make my own team replacing Iolceanicu in the WE League, using the defaults though. Signed 6 players from my youth team and 2 players from other clubs. Playing a 4-4-2 with a SS and CF up top. The players I've signed then:
Youth
Augustin - 69
Nouhei - 81
Fighejlani - 65
Aartmen - 66
Nielledner - 66
Wroughlenn - 68

Others
Gilnica - 76
Leeuwin - 65

Line-up
Augustin
Paccini Nouhei Fighejlani Gilnica
Nielledner Gellazca Leeuwin Aartmen
Rustwyth
Wroughlenn

Author:   kishore
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 10:52pm (PST)
I have started off my Masters league as Southampton just to test what the master's league this year is up to. I simmed half of the matches and played half. January transfer deadline is over. I am at the bottom of the table with 9 points and the next team above me is Norwich with 24 points. So looks like relegation is on the cards. I have set transfer activity to normal, and dont see much activity going during the window. I have placed most of my players available for loan as well as transfer, but duds dont seem to be getting no offer what so ever. Only I managed to send out one player on loan and rest of them still with me. I have to terminate the contract of most of them so that I can bid for new players. Overall transfers look good. I cant get great players right away and have to struggle while playing with relatively smaller teams..

Author:   Maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:15am (PST)
quote kishore
I have started off my Masters league as Southampton just to test what the master's league this year is up to. I simmed half of the matches and played half. January transfer deadline is over. I am at the bottom of the table with 9 points and the next team above me is Norwich with 24 points. So looks like relegation is on the cards. I have set transfer activity to normal, and dont see much activity going during the window. I have placed most of my players available for loan as well as transfer, but duds dont seem to be getting no offer what so ever. Only I managed to send out one player on loan and rest of them still with me. I have to terminate the contract of most of them so that I can bid for new players. Overall transfers look good. I cant get great players right away and have to struggle while playing with relatively smaller teams..
I set my transfer activity to high and still not much has happened in summer or January. Just minor deals from club to club under £1m for unknown players but there was 1 stand out buy which was Xavi moving to Man City for £41m other than that transfers seem very dull unless it's you involved with them.

Why would you wonna sim half of your games and then act suprised your sitting in 20th?

Author:   Deano
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:34am (PST)
I miss the old ML defaults

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.