Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your Master League - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1737999-your-master-league/7.htm

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:01am (PST)
Subject:   re: Your Master League
-------------------------------------------
quote Maxy-b- 2012
British players are a MUST. When you score a goal and see aload of british players together celebrating you will understand what i mean. Out with the foreigners in with the brits!
I assume you're English?

Author:   Maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:08am (PST)
quote RAUL94
quote Maxy-b- 2012
British players are a MUST. When you score a goal and see aload of british players together celebrating you will understand what i mean. Out with the foreigners in with the brits!
I assume you're English?
Yep, our league is being spoiled by the overseas players stopping the brits from having their moment in the sun. But not in my ML! When i start a Europa League game and 9 out of the 11 are british i feel a weird sense of loyalty and proudness. It's hard to explain but you have to represent your country when football is in your heart not sell out

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:09am (PST)
there's a team in the WE League with all English players. that'll be a good place to start of you wanted an all British team.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:12am (PST)
quote Maxy-b- 2012
quote RAUL94
quote Maxy-b- 2012
I assume you're English?
Yep, our league is being spoiled by the overseas players stopping the brits from having their moment in the sun. But not in my ML! When i start a Europa League game and 9 out of the 11 are british i feel a weird sense of loyalty and proudness. It's hard to explain but you have to represent your country when football is in your heart not sell out
There's a reason for that. You don't produce enough talent from the youth academies. Instead, teams poach from others.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:15am (PST)
quote RAUL94
quote Maxy-b- 2012
quote RAUL94
quote Maxy-b- 2012
I assume you're English?
There's a reason for that. You don't produce enough talent from the youth academies. Instead, teams poach from others.
It's a disgrace though

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:19am (PST)
It's why England do so badly on International level. Old farts, *bleep* like Rooney and 18 year olds don't make a good mix.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:20am (PST)
Let's keep this about Master League.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:26am (PST)
I'm sure it was about ML a while ago

Going to download an OF then impliment the 6+5 rule at a club. Any ideas where to try it?

Author:   High Road
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:51am (PST)
quote Maxy-b- 2012
Yep, our league is being spoiled by the overseas players stopping the brits from having their moment in the sun.
They took er Jerbs!

Finding MLO hard, money is painfully hard to come by. Played three without losing and only had just enough to buy Mikael Forssell

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 3:56am (PST)
quote High Road
quote Maxy-b- 2012
Yep, our league is being spoiled by the overseas players stopping the brits from having their moment in the sun.
They took er Jerbs!

Finding MLO hard, money is painfully hard to come by. Played three without losing and only had just enough to buy Mikael Forssell

Release some players I got Huntelaar after playing 1 game

Author:   High Road
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:00am (PST)
How? XD

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:02am (PST)
Released some of the crap I won't use.

His price might have gone up now though. He was only like 5m or something.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:29am (PST)
Does MLO still match you with guys who have Ronaldo, Messi, RVP, Xavi, Iniesta etc. when you only have a team full of defaults? This is why i don't bother with it. The having to constantly spend your hard earned money to renew contracts just to keep hold of your players is horrendus aswell. would rather play normal ML

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:30am (PST)
quote Maxy-b- 2012
Does MLO still match you with guys who have Ronaldo, Messi, RVP, Xavi, Iniesta etc. when you only have a team full of defaults? This is why i don't bother with it. The having to constantly spend your hard earned money to renew contracts just to keep hold of your players is horrendus aswell. would rather play normal ML
same here. and those that rage quit every time you are winning against them. really annoys me.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 4:40am (PST)
Can someone explain this transfer embargo thing? It's getting on my nerves

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.