Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your Master League - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1737999-your-master-league/4.htm

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 2:33pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your Master League
-------------------------------------------
Well, there are many awesome strikers around, Fred, Vagner Love, Liedson, and a bunch more.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 2:42pm (PST)
I'm out of the market just now but I was in debt and a few staff members were downgraded

Another 1-0 loss

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 2:45pm (PST)
What a damn nice start there I guess, So, what about the boots stuff? Got any?

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 3:25pm (PST)
Do I start with the Master League Original lineup or Club Team lineup? Going to rekindle my love for Galatasaray I think.

Started as Udinese instead, how do I sign the youth players? Only giving me options for "Use as Comparison"

This message was edited on 2012-09-21T15:58:38-07:00.

Author:   High Road
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:07pm (PST)
I'm guessing that happened because you have three negotiations on-going at the same time.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:10pm (PST)
quote High Road
I'm guessing that happened because you have three negotiations on-going at the same time.
You're correct, was trying to sign Neymar, Maggio and Hummels. All broke down so I've signed some of the youths.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:34pm (PST)
How much money do you have? Haha.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:35pm (PST)
quote High Road
How much money do you have? Haha.
Erm, £75M, is that too much? Have I done something wrong? I thought it used to be harder than this. Lost my first league game away to Parma 2-0 though, however Di Natale is class. Sorted out my defence, Subotic in for £16M.

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
Started as Celtic I only have £3 million. Did you start with defaults?

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:46pm (PST)
quote High Road
Started as Celtic I only have £3 million. Did you start with defaults?
I started with the original teams, should I not have?

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 5:02pm (PST)
I'd advise you to stay with the original because the defaults frustrate the hell out of you

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 5:11pm (PST)
Finished my transfers, signed;

Neven Subotic - £16M
Zdravko Kuzmanovic - £7M
Maxi Rodriguez - £9M

Di Natale Barreto
Armero Kuzmanovic Rodriguez
Badu Pererya
Nouhei Subotic Benatia
Brkic

Current results;

Braga (A) 0-1 CL Qualifier
Parma (A) 0-2 Serie A
Braga (H) 0-1 CL Qualifier
Pescara (A) 0-0 Serie A

Author:   Cmm
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 5:28am (PST)
Is it easier to sign or sell players this time?

Author:   Maxy-b- 2013
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 7:19am (PST)
I originally posted this in the GD but i think it would be more at home in this thread.

Mixed feelings about ML so far. I will NEVER EVER warm to the whole magic boots and the pes shop thing but I'm learning to live with it. The new calender is a great adition now it's so much easier to see your schedule, flick through days, weeks or months and most importantly now you can simply count the days rest from match to match which is vital for calculating fatigue and resting key players. Now you can see when intenational duty is due from weeks before hand and so on, well done on that one KONAMI.

One thing thats strange is how players never come to you and express their feelings anymore. If you transfer list them or play them out of their favoured position or keep them out of the starting line up they no longer approach you to address the situation. Why did KONAMI remove this? Makes no sense as it adds immense realism to ML to be able to interact with your players. *SIGH* One step foward and two steps back yet again for KONAMI!

The scouting system has kinda improved but got worse at the same time. It's improved because when you look at a player he gives you a brief indication of how likely you are to land the deal and if it will be fairly cheap or not and if your looking at a player he doesn't think the club needs he will let you know. It's gotten worse because if you fail to agree terms for a player it offers you NO reason at all why the terms have failed, whereas last year it would say the player isn't keen on facing competiton for places or the player wanted a move but it's always hard to land a first team regular i advise you to be more patient on this one or the player sees your club as a step down (fair enough, cheeky prick) But at least last year we knew whether to give up or keep trying for his signiture but this year they keep you completely in the dark.

And there is no longer that brief analysis of your opponents before every match. Don't ask why they removed this because i honestly don't have a clue My fear is that this ML will get terribly repetive and boring terribly fast because it's not as deep as last years ML

Thats about it really until i play it abit more then i will post again. All in all its pretty good but i prefer the 2012 ML. By the way all the youth team have some dodgy names hahahaha take a look

Author:   Pmc44444
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 7:30am (PST)
is this game out because if it is I'm going to run down to the local gamestop. I'm from Ireland which gets games the same time as UK so it would be great If i could get a quick response?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.