Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your Master League - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1737999-your-master-league/13.htm

Author:   Maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 5:57am (PST)
Subject:   re: Your Master League
-------------------------------------------
quote DaveyPoshboy
Well, I brought in Muller from Bayern in the January window as well as Hummels and Hoarau so I don't think I'll be going for Reus anytime soon- I really want to try and limit my spending and save money for longevity and that. Does Reus have a special set of boots? Is there a list of players that do? I know Schurrle did and he's a good buy anyway but I can't seem to find or see anyone that has any.

I'm now sat in third position, floating around CL/Europa qualification. I managed to qualify from my group in the CL after beating Gharnetova 1-0 in the last game (we were level going into the final game), Real Madrid came out top and Anderlecht bottom. Could come up against the likes of Porto, Valencia or AC Milan in the first knockout, not really a weak team in there.

In the league I've just been schooled 5-2 by Chelsea, never had such an awful game in my pes playing days! Hopefully though with naff games against Southampton and the like coming up I can just get a run together now. Tempted to go into training and just try and master manual shooting cus it's much better than the default one which always ends up having a shot blocked lol -.-
Yeah, Reus arrived at my club already with his own boots. sad to hear about your hammering by Chelsea I actually beat Chelsea 2-1 not too long ago with Defoe tapping in a rebound from Gerrard's finese curler off the woodwork and Reus simply nodding in a delicious cross from Enrique. Moses got them a late conselation goal but the 3 points were mine. One thing that suprised me is John Terry starting the game in CM

My Europa League campaign came to a miserable end in the round of 32 at the hands of CSKA MOSKVA

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:17am (PST)
what do you think about an offline Master League Recommended Player List.

sort of like this:

Player Name: Reus
Positions: RMF, LMF, RWF, LWF
Team: Other
Approx. Fee: £12m
Brief Description: good dribbler and versatile for a good price.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:22am (PST)
Good idea Parmer. Sharing is caring

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:23am (PST)
I'll create something later today. or if High Road wants to create one that's more official?

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:26am (PST)
Make it have pretty colours!

Check the FM forums and steal their layout

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:26am (PST)
I think they're a great idea. We used to have them in the old forums, but they kind of died out. Would be good to see them make a return.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:32am (PST)
I like those things and it makes it easier to find bargain players and whatnot. Chelskiman, you're good at these type of things aren't you?

if I have time on a computer today I'll do it. if not, I can do it tomorrow?

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:35am (PST)
quote Parmar1993
what do you think about an offline Master League Recommended Player List.

sort of like this:

Player Name: Reus
Positions: RMF, LMF, RWF, LWF
Team: Other
Approx. Fee: £12m
Brief Description: good dribbler and versatile for a good price.
You should include an age category under player name too though. But not an OA rating category because i came to the conclusion that they mean absolutely *bleep* all in Pro.

Maybe give the thread a sticky? It's a sick idea

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:35am (PST)
quote Parmar1993
Chelskiman, you're good at these type of things aren't you?
Yeah, I'm amazing. But seriously, I haven't even gone into ML mode yet as I'm waiting for the update to come out before I even think about starting an ML, so you're probably better off doing it yourself.

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:40am (PST)
alright, I'm going to whip something up today. so keep an eye out for the players and I'll put the format on there.

would you like positional posts so I have one post dedicated to Goalkeepers, one to Defenders, one to Midfielders and the last for Strikers. or split it into sub position posts as well?

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 6:54am (PST)
Your best off just putting a field for the players natural position and people can post sub position if they wish. No need to over complicate stuff

Can you put in the template so everyone posts in them exact fields everytime? Thats the whole idea and sticky the thread

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:00am (PST)
could put all the positions listed and put natural position in bold. to make it stand out more a.d make it easier for me to organise it.

Author:   High Road
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:36am (PST)
Parmar1993 Top idea! Go ahead with it, I'll update if your ever offline

Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:37am (PST)
sorry for the double post guys, but i've done the Recommended List. if you want any corrections or something let me know either on here or by PM. i'll try and get it done by tomorrow.

edit, High Road came in between the posts. and thanks for the updating when i'm not around.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 7:39am (PST)
quote High Road
Parmar1993 Top idea! Go ahead with it, I'll update if your ever offline
You speak Gaelic?

Staying sort of on topic...any decent OFs been released yet? (PS3)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.