Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your Master League - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1737999-your-master-league/10.htm

Author:   kishore
Date:   Sep 27, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your Master League
-------------------------------------------
quote Maxy-b-2012
quote Saeglopur
Bah, still waiting on a full option file before I start ML or BAL...You guys are making me jealous!
I started my ML the very same day i got the game (release day) but on a half done OF so i manually did all the transfers myself. but I won't be starting the 2nd season until i get an OF with the nPower Championship for realistic relegation/promotion reasons.

Why are you no longer called bs@?
I am also waiting for the same reason to start my master league. By the way, FIFA 13 tomorrow, any reactions on that. I have read somewhere that 'Manager Mode' on it is quite absorbing., I hate the gameplay on it though !!

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 12:58am (PST)
the only positive that I've thought that Manager Mode had on Master League was the fact that you could switch teams, as much as I love managing the created team I have, it would be fun to go to another league for a couple of years and then go back to them.

Author:   Maxy-b-2012
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 1:06am (PST)
quote kishore
quote Maxy-b-2012
quote Saeglopur
Bah, still waiting on a full option file before I start ML or BAL...You guys are making me jealous!
I started my ML the very same day i got the game (release day) but on a half done OF so i manually did all the transfers myself. but I won't be starting the 2nd season until i get an OF with the nPower Championship for realistic relegation/promotion reasons.

Why are you no longer called bs@?
I am also waiting for the same reason to start my master league. By the way, FIFA 13 tomorrow, any reactions on that. I have read somewhere that 'Manager Mode' on it is quite absorbing., I hate the gameplay on it though !!
Nope, no reaction to that whatsoever. I care more about having a poo on the toilet than i care about FIFA

Author:   Saeglopur
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 2:43am (PST)
Maxy B, 2 letter usernames were causing problems with the site code, so they asked the few of us who had one to change...It's sad after 8 years or so, but there we go...Couldn't be helped...

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 3:34am (PST)
It must feel like the end of an era for ya. Like when Leeds got relegated

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 3:37am (PST)
Haha, it was a bit like that...9 years and 8500 posts or something...It was a bit of a shame, but it had to be done...It's just sad now when I forget and I try and log in as Bs, only to be told that that user does not exist in the database...

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 3:42am (PST)
lol all your stats and post records would have started from scratch with your new account. What did Bs stand for?

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 3:44am (PST)
It's not a new account, they just had to change the username, so all my old stuff is still here...Bs is just my first and last initial...I was lacking imagination when it came to picking my username...Like yourself I daresay...And EricF...Sometimes the simplest names are the most obvious...

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 3:48am (PST)
Ahhh so your not that much worse off then

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 3:57am (PST)
Nope, doesn't really make any difference to me, apart from having to remember to log in with a new username...If it helps the site move forward, that's fine by me...

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:03am (PST)
i have Parmar1993 for everything, PSN account, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Neo. just makes everything easier to remember.

Author:   EricF
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 11:48am (PST)
quote Saeglopur
It's not a new account, they just had to change the username, so all my old stuff is still here...Bs is just my first and last initial...I was lacking imagination when it came to picking my username...Like yourself I daresay...And EricF...Sometimes the simplest names are the most obvious...
EricF is such an awful username.

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 11:50am (PST)
Awful username? Look at mine, I couldn't think of a name..And this is what came.

Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 2:32pm (PST)
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN
Awful username? Look at mine, I couldn't think of a name..And this is what came.
it's the one i can never remember when mentioning people. always have to scroll down posts and then copy and paste it

Author:   DaveyPoshboy
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 4:42pm (PST)
Lol at how even half-decent players at lesser clubs are at 1% chance of signing for me (as Spurs), yet Higuain/Lewandowski/Hummels and even Xavi (I think) were either half interested or around 98%.... Bit iffy that

Still, Lewandowski >>>>>
90 shooting with his boots, then gave him a +3 stat boost for shooting. Every time he gets the ball it's just amazing

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.