Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your Master League - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1737999-your-master-league/

Author:   maxy-b-
Date:   Jun 05, 12 at 5:03am (PST)
Subject:   Your Master League
-------------------------------------------
Let this be the official Pro 2013 master league thread. Any breaking news concerning the Master League mode in Pro 2013 please share. Also feel free to post your ideas for improvements from the slightly dissapointing Pro 2012 Master League.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Jun 05, 12 at 6:38am (PST)
Subject:   re: Your Master League
All breaking news should be posted in it's own thread, but feel free to use this thread to discuss any changes or ideals you may have for the ML mode.

Author:   EricF
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 3:05pm (PST)
Watching some of the Euros so far, I've already been thinking about some players to pick up in next year's Master League haha. Ukraine's winger Yarmolenko being a key one!

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Jun 15, 12 at 6:53pm (PST)
Haha, it's always good to plan ahead. It's fun seeing what new gems you can unleash every year, and this year should be no exception.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 4:57am (PST)
i hope they give a little refresh to some of the players in the PES League and D2 League as they've been there since PES2011 and could do with a bit of a mix up. nothing radical, just maybe some hidden gems cause everyone knows about Hutchstone, Vandebuurd, Tsaktoyuri, etc.

hidden gems like Muckeloak or Forgshenko, who i've found, have made it really exciting to play, especially cause you don't know these players and then you stumble upon a player who is young, and has the potential to be a worldbeater for a really cheap fee.

Author:   Tommo
Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 5:08am (PST)
Aye that Messi looks a decent player - he scored a hat-trick against Brazil the other day; in the Euros as well according to ESPN! Wonder if we can nick him on the cheap.

edit: haha parmar1993 I chuffing love Muckeloak, especially if you say his name in a Scottish accent (y)

Date:   Jun 16, 12 at 5:15am (PST)
Tommo i do all of my commentary in a Scottish accent!

i think the accent switches during the game though. i will definitely say his name in the Scottish accent from now on though.

Author:   maxy-b-
Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 3:54am (PST)
Does nobody wonna see the media intoduced in Pro 2013 ML?

Post match interviews
Pre match interviews for big games (Derbys, Cup finals, 1st & 2nd place go head to head for title, Relegation scraps)
Transfer rumours/speculation
Making comments of a players future at the club
Job safety in the papers

It all adds to the realism of football management. I think it should of been introduced along time ago but this could be the year

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 4:11am (PST)
quote maxy-b-
Does nobody wonna see the media intoduced in Pro 2013 ML?

Post match interviews
Pre match interviews for big games (Derbys, Cup finals, 1st & 2nd place go head to head for title, Relegation scraps)
Transfer rumours/speculation
Making comments of a players future at the club
Job safety in the papers

It all adds to the realism of football management. I think it should of been introduced along time ago but this could be the year
Post/Pre Match Interviews: maybe not because i can see it getting repetitive and annoying after a while. maybe for big games

Transfer Rumours: yes! but i think this'd be more suited to BAL than anything else. but i would like to be linked with players and make comments on them.

Making comments of a players future at the club: that'd be interesting, but what i want to see gone is the way EVERY player wants to leave the club when you reject a bid for them and hand in "transfer requests" etc.

Job safety in the papers: that's a good additions, especially if we can move to another club, etc.

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 2:02pm (PST)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfla7ed8_u4&feature=related

I don't understand anything, but seems like we'll be getting new ML defaults, look at around 0:50.

Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 2:07pm (PST)
interesting, but we got a new batch for PES2012, doubt they'd change again a year later?

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 11:15am (PST)
So, Anybody started a ML yet?

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 11:32am (PST)
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN

I will be starting later tonight. Already had a few shots online, tried out the CL and have made a player for BAL. have you?

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote JohnnyPizzaMaN

I will be starting later tonight. Already had a few shots online, tried out the CL and have made a player for BAL. have you?

Lol no, The game is only coming out in 7 days here I suppose, I'll probably get it when it releases here, Til' then, I'll just play the demo and own my mates.

Author:   RAUL94
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
Will later. Checking out MLO first. Looks better than UT

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.