Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: PES 2013: Innovations and Improvements - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1730687-pes-2013-innovations-improvements/4.htm

Author:   hxcpunkjj
Date:   May 31, 12 at 6:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Innovations and Improvements
-------------------------------------------
I agree that BAL is getting abit boring now, they need to add more depth. Maybe a 'Reputation' system or something which would rise as you put in good performances, get assists and score goals and win awards, but they could also incorporate your finacial gain aswell, such as getting better contracts, better agents, maybe buying houses/cars/whatever, which would in turn make the money you earn actually useful. As your reputation grows, you'll be able to play for bigger teams, and maybe get sponsers and media attention. Idk, just my ideas, seems pretty cool.

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   May 31, 12 at 7:29am (PST)
Subject:   re: PES 2013: Innovations and Improvements
-------------------------------------------
quote hxcpunkjj
a 'Reputation' system or something which would rise as you put in good performances, get assists and score goals and win awards
i like this. this is a great idea. maybe a follow on for it could be teams scouting you, like big team take notice if you have great performances in lower leagues like the PES League, Liga Zon Sagres or the Eredivisie.

quote hxcpunkjj
incorporate your finacial gain aswell, such as getting better contracts, better agents, maybe buying houses/cars/whatever, which would in turn make the money you earn actually useful
i don't like this, there isn't a place for all of this, and it is kinda incorporated when you get your monthly wage. although your idea for sponsors would be interesting. give you that little bit of extra finance to hire a better agent and through a better agent's communications and reputation, you can get more lucrative contracts with sponsors and more sponsorships.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.