Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions - page 5

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1730319-introductions/5.htm

Author:   Chappy_112
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 5:38am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions
-------------------------------------------
HIYA IM DAVE

Author:   Swatchss
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 2:11pm (PST)
Hey guys,

Im swatchss (swatchy). I havent been on Neo for a while, and I havent played PES last year. At this moment Im considering to buy PES.

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 4:52pm (PST)
Woah, Swatchss is back!

Good to see you, dude. Hopefully you get the game and stick around.

Author:   Swatchss
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 1:49pm (PST)
Good to see that youre still active mate.

Monday I will go to my friends place to play PES. Then I'll decide

Author:   doolan
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:06pm (PST)
Hi lads im doolan, iv just joined and hoping to get involved abit! Im from Newcastle or as you guys call it "Tyneside".

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:08pm (PST)
quote doolan
Hi lads im doolan, iv just joined and hoping to get involved abit! Im from Newcastle or as you guys call it "Tyneside".
that made me laugh quite a bit!

we use Option Files so it's Newcastle on the game

Author:   doolan
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:15pm (PST)
quote parmar1993
quote doolan
that made me laugh quite a bit!

we use Option Files so it's Newcastle on the game
Yeah, hopefully we get one on the PS3 soon! Looking to play people as i need to get better seriously finding it hard havnt owned Pro Evo since 2007! Fifa has made me weak.

Author:   Shaazzam
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:04am (PST)
After only owning FIFA titles on this current generation of systems, this forum convinced me to return to my favorite game franchise of all time. And I'm glad I did.

I played both FIFA and PES demos this year, and after a marathon session of FIFA 2012 a few days before the 2013 release, I realised that I've just never had the fun playing FIFA that I've had playing what I used to know as Winning 11. All the things that pissed me off about FIFA reared their ugly head during that session; stupid teammates, passes going to the wrong player, menus that take forever to load, shoddy sorting of players when trying to do transfers, crappy collisions control and useless addons like youth teams so I figured it was time come back.

Thanks to those writing the SOMS on this forum for being the catalyst for me to return to PES. I just wish one of the franchises had my last name in their commentary.

Cheers from Canada!

Author:   Mace85
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 9:06am (PST)
Hey all, I am Steve, been on the site for a while, but took a bit of a vacation from gaming, as getting a more demanding job will do...
I am an Aussie, living and working in Canada, a Chelsea fan from back in the Zola/Hasselbaink days

Author:   High Road
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 9:20am (PST)
Welcome Mace85. Surprisingly you're not the only Aussie Chelsea fan here. o_0

Author:   Mace85
Date:   Oct 03, 12 at 9:25am (PST)
quote High Road
Welcome Mace85. Surprisingly you're not the only Aussie Chelsea fan here. o_0
I also make sure to point out I supported Chelsea before Abramovich, since Chelsea fans get labelled glory hunters.
I actually started following them from playing old PSOne games (Champions League football, old FIFA) and watching premier league highlights, mostly because I didn't want to follow Man U or Liverpool like a lot of people my age did (or Leeds, when they had Viduka and Kewell). That, and Zola was a magician!

Author:   Jeppelaursen
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 5:29am (PST)
Hello my name is Jeppe and I am new to this forum. I've been playing PES since 2008. I mostly play Become a Legend.

In real life I am from Denmark. I am a teacher and a massive Liverpool fan since 1997. Stan Collymore <3

Author:   Eh Croissant
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:08pm (PST)
Hi all. Posted on this thread before but seeing as I'm sticking around I thought I would re introduce myself.

Bought the game today, pretty impressed so far. Will hopefully start a BAL tonight and if allowed start an SOMS.

Author:   Tomski
Date:   Oct 09, 12 at 12:17pm (PST)
quote Eh Croissant
Hi all. Posted on this thread before but seeing as I'm sticking around I thought I would re introduce myself.

Bought the game today, pretty impressed so far. Will hopefully start a BAL tonight and if allowed start an SOMS.
Welcome! Nice to see another Toon fan.

Author:   Castolos_Wristband
Date:   Oct 11, 12 at 8:16am (PST)
Hello I'm Ross, played PES since PES 2. Had a few scummy years from 09-11 playing Fifa which I've never forgiven myself for. I'm a Newcastle fan and obsessed with La Liga! Waiting to download the update so I can start an ML.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.