Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introductions - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57516/t1730319-introductions/4.htm

Author:   Chelskiman
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 5:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introductions
-------------------------------------------
quote Februarys Shadow
quote Chelskiman
quote Februarys Shadow
Hello,

My names Adam and I'm new to Neoseeker and PES but I hope to make some friends and have a good time.

Thank you.

Hello, Adam! It's nice to see a new face here. I'm sure you can make many friends here. In fact, I'll be your first friend!
Thank you for the kind response Chelskiman, I appreciate it. I would really like a best friend on here as having played the demo a few times, I really think I'm going to buy this game, so I hope to see you more often.
I'm always looking for people to join my Neo family. You can be my Neo step cousin if you want to!

Author:   Februarys Shadow
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:05am (PST)
Oh how kind. I would derely love to. Thank you kindly for the opportunity.

Author:   Lyonnais
Date:   Aug 23, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
Hello, I'm Adam. I've been playing since PES 2009, and I also used to be a PES Wiki Mod. 8D

Also, Whelan likes men. And I'm thinking of getting MSN back up, and running if a lot of you guys still use that.

Author:   tidus04
Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 2:30pm (PST)
Hi im tidus04.

I'm still unsure if I will be getting this title, Fifa 13 is on my lists for UT but it all depends if BAL looks tempting on this years version as it's all I play.

Author:   Madrid Man
Date:   Sep 01, 12 at 6:04pm (PST)
I don't understand what to do in here.

Author:   Johnny Pizza Man 78
Date:   Sep 03, 12 at 1:41pm (PST)
So..I never really introduced myself, Hello, I'm John (Ignore Johnny), used to read the *bleep* out of PES 6 and PES 2008 forums but i never even created an account 'till last year, i've been playing PES since the first title, and also i played ISS (Allejo is God!) never been exicted for a game since Crash Of The Titans (Sure it wasn't worth, but let's hope it's not the case with PES 2013) so eh, that's it, it's me, just another boring guy with no life that plays video games all the damn time..No offense to the other no-lifers.

So..How did i go?

Author:   Maxy-b- 2012
Date:   Sep 07, 12 at 11:47am (PST)
Yeah I'm max. Been posting in these forums since Pro 2009. (Reading the forums since 2008)

I've only ever owned 1 Fifa game (Fifa 09) And rarely played it. Always been a Pro man at heart since International Superstar Soccer 98 on N64. Looking foward to release day

Author:   High Road
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 3:40pm (PST)
Creating a full account Maxy

Author:   Tommy Vercetti
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 10:36pm (PST)
Well I guess I'll introduce once again after a while. I'm TommyVercetti101, my real name is Sergio. I've been playing PES since PES 2010 though I have played PES5 and 6. I haven't posted in a while since the graphic scene died down 'round these parts.

Author:   High Road
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 3:21pm (PST)
Hola Sergio! Been awhile.

Author:   Tommy Vercetti
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 10:26pm (PST)
Yes, yes it has.

Author:   hxcpunkjj
Date:   Sep 16, 12 at 3:05am (PST)
Hey, I'm Jake, or JJ, up to you guys. anyway, been floating around Neo for a few years now, just hanging around, checking out the forums, but I've never really bothered to be an active poster, hopefully that'll change this year! Really looking forward to PES 2013, and being part of the community. so yeah, nice to meet you all haha!

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 3:16am (PST)
L_96 here, I'll be buying my first PES since PES6 for the PS3 in 13. Decided against FIFA so I hope I'm no too disappointed with PES. I look forward to playing online with you guys.

Author:   tangofanta
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 5:09am (PST)
any ideas on how much PES will be?
guy in game said could be upto 42 pound
roll on friday

(sorry if ive missed this info somewhere)

Author:   Parmar1993
Date:   Sep 17, 12 at 5:19am (PST)
online would be cheaper, can get it for just under £35 if you wanted the standard version. £36.87 for the steelbook version from Blockbuster.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.