Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion V: Happy Holidays! - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1808668-general-discussion-happy-holidays/2.htm

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 4:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion V: Happy Holidays!
-------------------------------------------
Yeah it definitely flew by. Seems like just yesterday I was watching The Offspring concert.. I WANNA GO BACK SO BAD.

2013 should be nice though. One year closer to finishing up college and going towards a career.

Author:   Tails Fan
Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 6:06pm (PST)
quote Virtue
Yeah it definitely flew by. Seems like just yesterday I was watching The Offspring concert.. I WANNA GO BACK SO BAD.

2013 should be nice though. One year closer to finishing up college and going towards a career.
Virtue did i get the quote right? See my first post on page 1. Also todays my birthday.

You did! Happy Birthday man.

This message was edited by Virtue(225793) on 2012-12-26T19:10:17-08:00.

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 6:09pm (PST)
Happy B'day TailsFan! Reminds me of my own birthday. 7 months and 4 days 'till my own.

Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 10:10pm (PST)
Oh. Who knew the reason why you were born? I was born right about the due date, I still can't forget the moment mum went into labour, first child for her.

Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 10:15pm (PST)
quote John234MKWii
Oh. Who knew the reason why you were born? I was born right about the due date, I still can't forget the moment mum went into labour, first child for her.
My dad told me also i deleted my post so no one will think im inappropriate and report me.

Date:   Dec 26, 12 at 10:18pm (PST)
Why? Not trying to act like Virtue, but don't post things too personal. You don't need to delete your post for that reason, but I do get the reason why you did so. Barely anyone uses the report option. That's there to report any posts that have swearing and/or offensive. For more details visit here

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 12:58am (PST)
quote canderson
Yeah, this year went ridiculously fast so far. Faster than any other year IMO.
Bring on 2013.
Every year has been going faster and faster for me.

Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 3:43am (PST)
quote John234MKWii
Why? Not trying to act like Virtue, but don't post things too personal. You don't need to delete your post for that reason, but I do get the reason why you did so. Barely anyone uses the report option. That's there to report any posts that have swearing and/or offensive. For more details visit here
Thanks! Lets change the topic to what we got for Christmas. I got the Tails plush,Deluxe Sonic figure,Littlebigplanet Karting,clothes,gift cards,and an ipod. My younger sixter got a Windows 8 laptop.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 8:08am (PST)
Well I ended up with a foot of snow overnight last night. The conditions were horrible.

Author:   FoneBoneFan15
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 3:40pm (PST)
quote TailsFan101
quote John234MKWii
Thanks! Lets change the topic to what we got for Christmas. I got the Tails plush, Deluxe Sonic figure, Little Big Planet Karting, clothes, gift cards, and an iPod. My younger sister got a Windows 8 laptop.
Does either versions of Windows 8 have a Windows XP mode feature similar to Windows 7?

Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 3:42pm (PST)
quote FoneBoneFan15
quote TailsFan101
quote John234MKWii
Thanks! Lets change the topic to what we got for Christmas. I got the Tails plush, Deluxe Sonic figure, Little Big Planet Karting, clothes, gift cards, and an iPod. My younger sister got a Windows 8 laptop.
Does either versions of Windows 8 have a Windows XP mode feature similar to Windows 7?
I dont know?

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 3:45pm (PST)
TailsFan101

Happy birthday dude.

Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 4:21pm (PST)
I got a LEGO set for Christmas! I built an 100-storey row tower, and it only took me the whole morning!

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
One of my presents was...get this...a SNES! I've always wanted one. I'm actually regressing with the times, but it's totally worth it. Actually, Super Mario World is on as I type this out.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 8:23pm (PST)
Time to buy Super Mario RPG for that SNES Virtue.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.