Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: NSMB2 DLC Released In Europe Today - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1769599-nsmb2-dlc-released-in-europe-today/

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 6:44am (PST)
Subject:   NSMB2 DLC Released In Europe Today
-------------------------------------------
Following this mornings mini Nintendo Direct presentation the company has announced the three pieces of New Super Mario Bros 2 downloadable content are available to download today in Europe. The first add-on is the Gold Rush Pack, which tasks players with collecting up to 30,000 coins. The second, Coin Challenge Pack A, is aimed at high score players with rankings planned to appear on the official NSMB2 website. The third pack, the Nerve-Wrack Pack, is billed as the game’s “toughest challenge yet” with difficulty ramped up. You can buy all three packs for £6, or alternatively you can buy them separately for £2.
Source

Lucky Europeans! Hope we get an announcement soon for us North Americans!

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 7:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: NSMB2 DLC Released In Europe Today
Was there even any prior notice or were they just like "oh ok today works"?

I was just gonna ask in the other thread when the DLC is set to release here. I take it we don't know yet aside from that it will be sometime this month?

Edit: According to chautemoc's article it was released here too. I don't have my 3DS with me so I can check. Lol at how even the editors can't report faster than you Gotenks. GIVE US A CHANCE :<

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 1:15pm (PST)
So wait... it's for Europe and North America? That's so...strange. I figured it would take a couple weeks since the DLC video with some sort of notice before hand. Ah well, I'll have to check it out when I get the chance.

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 3:35pm (PST)
Then where the *bleep* is Australia is going to have a dose of reality from DLC?

Let me check the Super Mario Wiki.....

Why didn't it have any info about Australia's release date?!?

This country needs more respect!

Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 4:01pm (PST)
Like I said in the other thread. The DLC is only out in Europe right now. North America will get the DLC on October 4th which is Thursday. The same day that Nintendo updates their eShop.

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 4:04pm (PST)
Lucky Europe. But what about Australians?!? I want to get my hands on DLC!

Date:   Oct 02, 12 at 5:13pm (PST)
Use the other thread to discuss it for now. Might as well keep the stuff on the news article until we can merge this one with it.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.