Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved. - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1763319-off-topic-gd-iii-this-gd-mitt-rom-big-bird-approved/7.htm

Author:   canderson
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:12pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved.
-------------------------------------------
A thread with a title relatd to politics, a discussion on animated sitcoms, in a Mario forum.
Love it.

We can all agree that all of the shows you guys above have discussed are better than The Simpsons current episodes right? RIGHT. Say no and you'll regret it. >_<

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 4:18pm (PST)
Yep, these Off-Topic GD's are really unrelated to a certain forum where you're talking about something random compared to this.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 5:04pm (PST)
quote canderson
A thread with a title relatd to politics, a discussion on animated sitcoms, in a Mario forum.
Love it.

Good thing the GD in General Mario Brothers isn't like that eh?

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 6:04pm (PST)
quote Vicarious
I used to love Animal Planet Charlie. But watching the stuff about the dogs getting abused and injured always makes me sad . I have always been a softie for dogs or any animal really. I don't know if I could get go hunting honesty, to look in that dears eyes and then to shoot it idk if I could do it.

Did you order BL2 as well?
I'm not an animal kinda guy for the most part, but that kills me as well. The worst is that one show that used to be on there..Animal Precinct? It was disgusting, can't believe one would keep themselves in such filth, let alone their animals.

And canderson, it just goes to show you we're not afraid to tackle the tough issues. I personally have not watched The Simpsons in a long time. They should have stopped years ago.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 6:43pm (PST)
quote Vicarious
I used to love Animal Planet Charlie. But watching the stuff about the dogs getting abused and injured always makes me sad . I have always been a softie for dogs or any animal really. I don't know if I could get go hunting honesty, to look in that dears eyes and then to shoot it idk if I could do it.

Did you order BL2 as well?
Lol I didn't notice you notified me here because of all the notifications from the statuses and stuff now. But yeah I have a soft spot for dogs especially, I felt a bit pissed at some of the stuff people were doing to some of these dogs on Animal Planet this morning. One dog was skinny as *bleep*, had a bone stuck in his mouth, and couldn't eat because of that. It was still alive somehow, and they had to put it down of course. Man, it just breaks my heart that people would actually buy a pet and just abuse it, not feed it, and leave it under terrible conditions. Then when the animal is OBVIOUS in pain they don't do shit.

Animal Planet makes me want to become an animal rescuer or something sometimes, lol. But I think I would just break out and cry most of the time, or I wouldn't be able to handle it maybe. I especially might not be able to handle it because I have a old dog that probably doesn't have much left in him and I can't believe some people don't cherish their pets. I can say that this kind of stuff can make me feel like I'm going to cry sometimes because I think of my dog, and I just get mad inside thinking of people like this. No use in trying to act like a badass *bleep*head who says he doesn't cry. "Real men cry" and crying is actually healthy, because keeping your pain in it baddddddd. But yeah, animal abuse is something that really hits me. Some small animals are eh, but yaknow. Dogs and cats are what hit me the most.

Also nah, altogether with Borderlands 2 that would of been a lot. I'll get it soon.

quote canderson
Love it.

We can all agree that all of the shows you guys above have discussed are better than The Simpsons current episodes right? RIGHT. Say no and you'll regret it. >_<
Ew, The Simpsons. I always thought it was overhyped, corny, obvious jokes sometimes I guess, and the jokes were just meh. I don't remember laughing at anything on The Simpsons tbh, but the characters are cool though! I just think The SImpsons has bad humor myself. The Simpsons games were funny though.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 7:59pm (PST)
I don't really laugh at The Simpsons now. It just feels weird watching it.:hypo:

Hit 'n' Run was awesome! We didn't get to play it much, because it took 10 minutes to load.....

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 8:38pm (PST)
When it starts getting weird do you change the channel or just finish the episode?

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:05pm (PST)
quote Vicarious
When it starts getting weird do you change the channel or just finish the episode?
Some things never change.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:07pm (PST)
quote Saga
quote Vicarious
I could name a few things at the moment actually.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:10pm (PST)
quote Vicarious
quote Saga
quote Vicarious
I could name a few things at the moment actually.
Oh but that wouldn't really change anything.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:11pm (PST)
quote Vicarious
I watch the episode for as long as I can but most of the time I change the channel to look for other good shows.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:14pm (PST)
quote John234MKWii
quote Vicarious
I watch the episode for as long as I can but most of the time I change the channel to look for other good shows.
I'm proud of you.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:15pm (PST)
quote John234MKWii
quote Vicarious
I could name you some sweet channels if you want.

Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 9:26pm (PST)
quote Saga
quote John234MKWii
quote Vicarious
I could name you some sweet channels if you want.
Yeah, so what exactly are they?

Yep, it's a classic and stolen joke.

Author:   Dr Orostitute
Date:   Sep 26, 12 at 10:05pm (PST)
GOD, I LOVE ALL THIS CHANGE. OBAMA MY SUPREME OVERLOAD, I PRAISE YOU.

I WILL CHANGE MY NAME ONE DAY, I WILL CHANGE MY POOPY DIAPER, I WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING! WITH THE HELP OF MY FEET CHANGEBOTS, WE WILL MAKE EVERYONE CHANGE FROM NOT WANTING TO CHANGE ANYTHING. OBAMA WILL BE SO PROUD! MAWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

John234MKWii: WATCH YOUR BACK, BECAUSE I HEARD YOU DON'T LIKE CHANGE PUNK. FROM NOW ON, YOU'RE MY ENEMY.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.