Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved. - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1763319-off-topic-gd-iii-this-gd-mitt-rom-big-bird-approved/4.htm

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 8:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved.
-------------------------------------------
quote Charlie
quote Virtue
quote KINGX2
Naruto Boy > Charlie
Yes. Every time I think of the name Charlie, I think of this pasty white kid playing hopscotch. Do you play hopscotch, Charlie?

Naruto Boy is just way more realistic.
Tbh Charlie describes me, Charlie sounds like a name for a random kid....which is me. Naruto Boy is terrible, first name or not. I don't like Naruto anymore and I realized how shitty the story was for it, so what would be the point in using the name anymore? Lulz.

But you can't talk " MCR_FAN321 ".

KINGX2: Gtfo bitch. Also, that avatar reminds me of the rave Pokemon fad on here before.

BUT HEY, YOU'RE ACTUALLY POSTING HERE.

If you really wanted your name to suit you, you would've picked Spongebob.

I switch way too many times to actually have a custom avatar, it'd be gone in a few weeks. I still struggle with the simple resizing process. Hence why I have Saga around...

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:01pm (PST)
quote KINGX2
Yeah a few cool people on here started that fad but then everyone started copying it and it became lame
It wasn't that cool or special to begin with imo, lol.

quote KINGX2
quote John234MKWii
Man, too bad avatars can't be made copyright.
I know right? People have stolen my running man so many times it's ridiculous. Many of the variations too.
I caught someone using the avatar I'm using on "Naruto Boy" right now like three years ago. I told them to stop using it and I could tell a mod or something, she changed it pretty quick haha.

Virtue: Shut up Squidward. Anyways, yeah I always ask Saga to resize stuff for me all the time. I can resize stuff on Photobucket sometimes, but some stuff is hard to resize right in Photobucket. I tried to use some online image editor too, and it resized horribly. I have some version of Photoshop AND GIMP 2 on my other computer, so once I get on that computer again soon I will probably just use/learn them both and do shit myself more.

I can never keep an avatar for like one month anymore. But I think I might keep my banner for awhile at least just to tease you. I may find something better for an avatar and switch it haha. KINGX2 switches his avatar a lot now too, like EVERYDAY. I should keep my set until after Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan lose though. If they SOMEHOW win (not a chance) I should keep it for a long ass time.

If they win then 2012 IS going to happen. I love how everyone forgot about and don't even talk about that bullshit anymore though.

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:06pm (PST)
Some people go for the no avatars like me, but I guess having one makes your profile look better. But people all want some people's avatar, so they copy it. So sad for you, I guess.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:42pm (PST)
Bahaha, what would Virtue and Charlie do without me.

I found someone who goes by the name of "namii" using an avatar I used to use. I asked her to change it but she just ignored it. A shame too, because it's one of the cutest and most beautiful avatars I have ever cropped and I hate it when others use my kawainess without my permission.

Also, I find avatar cropping to be an art. Just ask Charlie; that crazy prostitute gives me impossible-to-work-with-pictures all the time.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:47pm (PST)
Man, it must feel really upset to have avatars that have no copyright being stolen by a another profile.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:31pm (PST)
You guys are some photoshop noobs if you can't even crop lol. xD

I change my avatar often. Whenever something new I love comes around. Now I am back to tool.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:37pm (PST)
I know a lot more about technology than photo cropping. Ask my dad, we're still downloading pics off iPhoto.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:38pm (PST)
I've had this as my avatar since the end of July. I don't really have any plans to change it unless it's to my other Kamina avatar. I use to change my avatar a lot and now it doesn't bother me if it stays as this one or not.

Pretty sure the banner in my signature has been there all year and the quote has been there for almost four years.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:55pm (PST)
Yeah, the quote in your sig has been in my mind ever since I registered here. I still remember your old avatar, it had the slightest resemblance to your current one.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 11:59pm (PST)
Gotenks you don't even talk to me anymore man. Neither does Dark Arcanine! What happened guys.. ? We had a bromance of the highest sexual level going on.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:00am (PST)
quote The Pursuit
You guys are some photoshop noobs if you can't even crop lol. xD
Images tend to go in lower quality when I try to crop them.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:02am (PST)
The Pursuit

Click Me

You know, you could always send me a Pm to start a conversation.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:03am (PST)
quote Gotenks
The Pursuit

Click Me

You know, you could always send me a Pm to start a conversation.

Nope, you first bbz. You know the rules.

Kokoro instead of just cropping the image try resizing the image through your menu. I could tell you where to go if PS was open.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:06am (PST)
quote The Pursuit
[quote=Gotenks|message:33577745][color=#CC0000]@The Pursuit@

Click Me
LOL, I thought Click me was a name. XD

EDIT: Ignore the mark-up unless you're Virtue.

Date:   Sep 25, 12 at 12:07am (PST)
The Pursuit

In the time that it took you to write that, you could of sent me a PM and probably of gotten a reply. I don't follow your rules so if you're whining about me talking to you and yet you won't PM me then it's not my problem.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.