Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved. - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1763319-off-topic-gd-iii-this-gd-mitt-rom-big-bird-approved/2.htm

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved.
-------------------------------------------
quote The Pursuit
Virtue Yeah I still am working at walmart un-*bleep*ing-fortunately. That is why I am really working at getting a better job. I work produce, deli, and grocery receiving at walmart now and make less money than I could at this new job.

The job is working for someone that contracts with Halliburton. I will either be working as a coolant tech for 10 hours a night from 4pm-3am 4 nights a week for 12 dollars an hour or a part-time tool shed staff job for 11 dollars an hour 5 days a week from 10-4. Both I will be making 10x more money than I am now and both positions really need workers so I am crossing my fingers man. The night job he said was really easy and even though you will be there for 10 hours you won't even have 10 hours worth of work lol. So stoked bro.
For a 19 year old student living in an area where employment progress is totally stagnant, I actually consider myself to make good money there. I'm up to 9.30/hour since I've been there for a while. If I switch over to electronics, it'll increase a little more. I guess you work for it though. I've seen things in that store that have forever distorted my way of life. Hope it goes well for you though. That's obviously a better job than stuck with a produce section. If you have a choice you should go for the latter shift, depending on how much money you need of course.

Amsey, they cause a bit more trouble than they're worth sometimes. There's constant protests against Wal-marts around here, as they tend to kill off smaller businesses in the process. Not to mention the people you tend to see at these stores. Makes me cringe just thinking about it.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:14pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
Virtue Yeah I still am working at walmart un-*bleep*ing-fortunately. That is why I am really working at getting a better job. I work produce, deli, and grocery receiving at walmart now and make less money than I could at this new job.
Wait, so no more banana suit in the fruit isle?

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:16pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
NOOOO!!! Saying that is like reading from the book of the dead in the mummy. You just released a plague on your country. How do you feel about that?
Before the plague starts, I need to rescue my cats ):
But once again, ignorant brit is ignorant x3

Virtue Ah, we have the same problem over here but Cheshire isn't hit that badly, it's mainly just farm land here :')

Some of the supermarkets in the region to the north of us have girls who shop around in their pyjamas with rollers in their hair and dressing gowns on believe it or not o:

EDIT: Wait, there's banana suits? Count me in! :D

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:16pm (PST)
quote Virtue
As Fluidity mentioned in the previous GD, wait on creating a new one next time, at the very earliest until I can lock it. That way I can close it without causing too much build up/confusion. Thanks.
OH, you're one to wait until the other GDs get closed by you first? Lame. I like seeing people fight for the GD/they can make it once it gets to page 30 even if Shadow of Death or I aren't there. :>

That reminds me of the whole GD process in AC:WW and how we all were bitching so much that we made a list of who gets it next and stuff I believe, lol.

But uh, sorry I just couldn't help but to make this GD ASAP.

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:19pm (PST)
quote amsey

Some of the supermarkets in the region to the north of us have girls who shop around in their pyjamas with rollers in their hair and dressing gowns on believe it or not o:

EDIT: Wait, there's banana suits? Count me in!

Trust me I believe it. I've seen worse.. Way worse.

Fluidity Maybe for fun. ;D

Virtue that isn't too bad. More money than I make now, sucks for the amount of work I do. Thanks though man.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:22pm (PST)
LOL you should post the picture for those who haven't seen it.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:27pm (PST)
Lol no thanks. Maybe one day.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:32pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
I'm half tempted to do it again, but I won't Coreycakes....Or will I?

Meow.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:34pm (PST)
quote Charlie
quote The Pursuit
I'm half tempted to do it again, but I won't Coreycakes.

Meow.

Lol honestly when I saw 1 new notif I just knew it was going to be you. -.-

Patience everyone, my banana greatness will rain over this site in due time.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:38pm (PST)
quote Charlie
quote Virtue
As Fluidity mentioned in the previous GD, wait on creating a new one next time, at the very earliest until I can lock it. That way I can close it without causing too much build up/confusion. Thanks.
OH, you're one to wait until the other GDs get closed by you first? Lame. I like seeing people fight for the GD/they can make it once it gets to page 30 even if Shadow of Death or I aren't there. :>

That reminds me of the whole GD process in AC:WW and how we all were bitching so much that we made a list of who gets it next and stuff I believe, lol.

But uh, sorry I just couldn't help but to make this GD ASAP.

You're forgiven. Speaking of which I never got a GD in there. I feel like it wasn't worth the near murderous race for the stupid thing.

Haha, a banana suit, the classic! I don't even have a sense of humor but that's still awesome. I wish I had that jumping banana emoticon on here. It's ideal for every situation.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:42pm (PST)

*poofs off into the darkness*

-.-

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:45pm (PST)

That never gets old. XDDD

so if i make it the header will you kill me?

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:48pm (PST)
The funny thing is he didn't even have to talk me into it. He offered it and I was just like hell yeah sounds hilarious. Indded it was lol.

That's debatable Fluidity.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:53pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
quote Charlie
quote The Pursuit
I'm half tempted to do it again, but I won't Coreycakes.

Meow.

Lol honestly when I saw 1 new notif I just knew it was going to be you. -.-

Patience everyone, my banana greatness will rain over this site in due time.
Liez, but hm you probably knew it was me because you love me a lot.

Virtue: I think I only got like 4 or 5 GDs, probably not even that. It was really hard to get them back then. I have the GD now, and it's pretty dead. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO DIE WHEN I MAKE IT? :<

But tbh we barely make it through the one before mine, a lot of people just killed all the fun and some people kept coming in like "WUTS DA GD FOR?". New people in GDs is fine with me if they don't act dumb-you know what I'm done because I sound like such a GD elitist! But I really don't care who posts in what anymore. Tbh if you hate all the new people on Neo because they're new/new people posting in GDs because they aren't an "oldie" from a past game, you need to grow up. Some people are lame but you can't stop them from posting.

Some of the new people on Neoseeker are *bleep*ing awesome and a lot more respectful than some of these veteran asshats. Acting super badass because of your join date is ehhhh. Sure you've been around longer and know a lot more about whatever site/thing but nobody cares if you think you're cooler or not. I'm sure the newer people don't really care either. There are a lot of people who are still like this on whatever site and haven't grown up yet. I haven't seen it much on this site anymore though, but you can just tell when someone thinks they're THE BEST AROUNDDDDD because they know more people, join date, etc. Being confident is different than being cocky!

Edit: The Pursuit: DAMN, I WANTED TO POST IT!

Author:   Naruto Boy
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 2:06pm (PST)
I'm here for you John234MKWii, my love!

Okay bye.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.