Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved. - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1763319-off-topic-gd-iii-this-gd-mitt-rom-big-bird-approved/11.htm

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 3:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved.
-------------------------------------------
"This is Halloween, this is Halloween. HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN!!!"

My favourite time of the year is coming! I hope I get to use that orange slime I got for Christmas again. Yes, I hope it freaks my cousins out.

Oh, and I hate trick-or-treating with my family. Oh well, at least it gives me something.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 5:01pm (PST)
quote Virtue
The 1st of October is basically another way of saying Fluidity and I are getting incredibly old.
Hey, you're still in your teens, sonny. Enjoy it while it lasts. I already feel the need for a cane coming on. But 49 months holy shit. ._.

I'll most likely be working on Halloween. If not, movie night. I used to enjoy the parties but now I'm old and indifferent and boring. I don't like candy much anyway.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 5:13pm (PST)
Is it just me or do I feel very old when I'm sick?

Halloween is basically just a normal day for me except the chocolate feast and the trick-or-treating.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:32pm (PST)
quote Saga
Neh, I never really liked it. When I was a kid I was forced to participate for my cousins but I never found it exciting. Not even for the candy like many other kids tend to do. Dressing up was never my thing. I found it boring, not even scary. It was the same thing every year. People dressed as zombies, brain eaters, butches, whatever, it was boring. There was nothing new. I didn't even find the candy something to look forward to because my aunt owns a grocery store, and I could always get anything from there where I wanted.

This reminds me, am I the only one who hates the roles of zombies nowadays? I have never been a fan of zombies, and I hate it when I meet someone new they ask me "what would you do in a zombie apocalypse?". Well gee.
Zombies are just...overused. It's been going since the 80's, right? We need a new creepy looking entity to serve as the poster board for horror. Maybe a new ghost species, or something.

John234MKWii, I'm sorry but the Nightmare Before Christmas is easily one of the worst movies I've ever been forced to watch. (Not exaggerating for once.) Tim Burton just isn't a good director. I can't stand his freaky gothic clay movies.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:41pm (PST)
Someone needs to get the Zombiebusters!

I'm not really into really scary, horror movies. I'm more into action, comedy and adventure. So that's mainly the reason why I haven't watched anything that's rated MA15+ or over.

EDIT: Plants vs Zombies really makes me want to actually see a zombie. There's zombies, aliens, ghosts, what else has the fantasy and scientific world got to see and explore and make rumours about?

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:44pm (PST)
quote KINGX2
Romney > Obama

You're an idiot if you vote for Obama again. You don't have to be pro-Romney either, but why would you reelect the man who has done more damage to this country than any other president?

Seems to me the lot of you have become victim of the misleading social media again. A lot of people are, but it's understandable. People are too focused on being cool and voting for the smooth talking guy with all the attractive, yet empty promises rather than a guy who wants to restore some much needed values this country has lost over the years.

Wake up.

>Brings up Politics
>Says it's boring and let's not talk about it
>Wat.

If you think Alan and I are super serious you're dumb, lolol. I don't like Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan at all, but I don't think Obama is that great either. I would you call an idiot back but I like you too much, and I find them both to just be saying a bunch of lies! Which is usually 99% of politics.

Bush was even worse, but I won't get into that. I just think Mitt and Paul Ryan don't even know what the *bleep* they want. Neither does Obama really. But Virtue and you should get married if you love the two stooges so much!

Anyways, I just love when people get too into politics and think everything a candidate says is right. Also trying to be 100% one sided is tard too. Mitt Romney sounds like he knows what he is saying sometimes, but he is just ugh. Also you can't fix the *bleep*ing economy that quickly, and a lot of past presidents started it. So when people say it's all Obama's fault that is some dumb shit, but nothing he is doing seems to be helping. Like I always say, two party system is dumb. I wish they would help each other more, but that will never happen. A President could be helping the economy then another President gets elected and *bleep*s it up. Neither Romney or Obama are ANYTHING special tbh, but I don't think Mitt is better.

Besides, I just like *bleep*ing with Virtue.

Edit: Plants vs. Zombies ftw. Zombies games are fun, but half of them are generic stories.

This message was edited on 2012-10-01T19:18:42-07:00.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 6:48pm (PST)
Our Prime Minister's dad died a few weeks ago. How shameful....for the Prime Minister!

I've got Plants vs Zombies on my MacBook Pro!

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:05pm (PST)
quote Charlie
quote KINGX2
Romney > Obama

You're an idiot if you vote for Obama again. You don't have to be pro-Romney either, but why would you reelect the man who has done more damage to this country than any other president?

Seems to me the lot of you have become victim of the misleading social media again. A lot of people are, but it's understandable. People are too focused on being cool and voting for the smooth talking guy with all the attractive, yet empty promises rather than a guy who wants to restore some much needed values this country has lost over the years.

Wake up.

>Brings up Politics
>Says it's boring and let's not talk about it
>Wat.

If you think Alan and I are super serious you're dumb, lolol. I don't like Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan at all, but I don't think Obama is that great either. I would you call an idiot back but I like you too much, and I find them both to just be saying a bunch of lies!

Bush was even worse, but I won't get into that. I just think Mitt and Paul Ryan don't even know what the *bleep* they want. Neither does Obama really. But Virtue and you should get married if you love the two stooges so much!

Anyways, I just love when people get too into politics and think everything a candidate says is right. <- Hell no.

Edit: Plants vs. Zombies ftw. Zombies games are fun, but half of them are generic stories.

CAN I RESPOND TO THIS OR DO YOU WANNA EDIT IT 12 MORE TIMES?

Plants vs. Zombies is alright, I'd probably enjoy the versions that aren't on smartphones. Most game apps don't hold my attention for long. Although there was this one called Restaurant Story. Oh god, it was excellent. I was making quiche, macaroni, everything you could possibly imagine.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:10pm (PST)
Virtue: I'm done editing my post, but we should talk about it on MSN and not here. Even if I continued the politic bitching I don't want a full on war to go on here haha.

I have Plants vs. Zombies on PS3, it's so fun. :3

Virtue: I'm a passive man. There would be no such arguments here.

This message was edited by Virtue(225793) on 2012-10-01T19:12:50-07:00.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:10pm (PST)
quote Charlie
Edit: Plants vs. Zombies ftw.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:13pm (PST)
Fluidity: I love how they look stoned out of their mind.

Sunflower: "Dude.....what?"

Green Plant: "Lolwut?" *Drools*

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 7:53pm (PST)
quote Fluidity
I loooooove me some maths but it gives me anxiety so we have this strange kind of love-hate relationship going on atm. Symphonic Abyss knows what I mean.

YEAH

sorry it took me so long to get back. Blame math. B| And District (now Region auditions...) and Kiss Me, Kate and Wizard of Oz and choir and everything else I'm doing.

Author:   Sakuraba Neku
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:03pm (PST)
quote Fluidity
quote Charlie
Edit: Plants vs. Zombies ftw.

I need to own those.

That is *bleep*ing amazing.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 8:47pm (PST)
Yeah, I'm planning to buy that as well.

If I can.

Author:   kingy
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 9:23pm (PST)
Charlie: Shut up, nobody likes you. I BET YOU HAVE SEX WITH DUCKS

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.