Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved. - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1763319-off-topic-gd-iii-this-gd-mitt-rom-big-bird-approved/10.htm

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 4:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved.
-------------------------------------------
I loooooove me some maths but it gives me anxiety so we have this strange kind of love-hate relationship going on atm. Symphonic Abyss knows what I mean.

quote Virtue
Also, I'm sick of being exposed to Charlie's OP every time in the GD. I may have to change the images to something a bit more..."correct".
Touch the OP and I'll just change it back or make it worse.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 6:39pm (PST)
quote Charlie
quote Virtue
Also, I'm sick of being exposed to Charlie's OP every time in the GD. I may have to change the images to something a bit more..."correct".
"Pee pee this big?" - Paul Ryan

Paul Ryan 201-never.

He was most likely calculating (to scale) the brain size of the average American voter.

Author:   Sakuraba Neku
Date:   Sep 29, 12 at 11:20pm (PST)
Yeah, he did think a lot of people would be voting for Romney.

Author:   Kingy
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:06pm (PST)
Romney > Obama

You're an idiot if you vote for Obama again. You don't have to be pro-Romney either, but why would you reelect the man who has done more damage to this country than any other president?

Seems to me the lot of you have become victim of the misleading social media again. A lot of people are, but it's understandable. People are too focused on being cool and voting for the smooth talking guy with all the attractive, yet empty promises rather than a guy who wants to restore some much needed values this country has lost over the years.

Wake up.

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 4:13pm (PST)
I love KINGX2.

It's just the lesser of two evils at this point. If anyone else was this useless and wasn't named Obama, re-election wouldn't even be in considerations. It wouldn't even be close.

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 10:07pm (PST)
Wow, I'd really be offended if my last name was Obama right now.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 10:49pm (PST)
Ah, US politics drama.

*Gets popcorn and sits down*

Date:   Sep 30, 12 at 11:01pm (PST)
*gets in front of Twilight Sega and wonders why Americans are so interested in their own politics.*

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 12:07am (PST)
quote KINGX2
Romney > Obama

You're an idiot if you vote for Obama again. You don't have to be pro-Romney either, but why would you reelect the man who has done more damage to this country than any other president?

Seems to me the lot of you have become victim of the misleading social media again. A lot of people are, but it's understandable. People are too focused on being cool and voting for the smooth talking guy with all the attractive, yet empty promises rather than a guy who wants to restore some much needed values this country has lost over the years.

Wake up.
I generally don't like to get involved with politics, but Romney would get my vote too.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 2:22am (PST)
It's not even close to our next Federal election yet. Our last one was back in 2010.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 9:20am (PST)
Anyways, politics are boring. Let's talk about something else. Like the fact it's now the first day of Ocotober...

Who's doing anything for Halloween this year?

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:02am (PST)
quote KINGX2
Anyways, politics are boring. Let's talk about something else. Like the fact it's now the first day of Ocotober...

Who's doing anything for Halloween this year?
>> Proposes something interesting to talk about.
>> Halloween.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:03am (PST)
quote Saga
Ah, US politics drama.

*Gets popcorn and sits down*
It never ends Andy. As a history major, I'll be involved in this practically all my life. I used to hate it back in high school, but over the course of college it's pretty interesting to me.

The 1st of October is basically another way of saying Fluidity and I are getting incredibly old. As far as Halloween goes, I've never liked the holiday, even as a kid. I just never saw the fun of it. You have anything in mind KINGX2?

(Typing this from my Education class btw. It may be the most boring experience of my entire life.)

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 10:49am (PST)
Saga:
Virtue:

What, you guys never do anything that day? My campus on Halloween is always a blast. Even though the holiday itself is pretty dumb. The 30th and 31st are always full of surprises.

I'm not talking dressing up or any of that dumb shit either. I'm talking parties, horror game/movie nights, pranking people at 2am, etc.

Date:   Oct 01, 12 at 11:11am (PST)
Neh, I never really liked it. When I was a kid I was forced to participate for my cousins but I never found it exciting. Not even for the candy like many other kids tend to do. Dressing up was never my thing. I found it boring, not even scary. It was the same thing every year. People dressed as zombies, brain eaters, butches, whatever, it was boring. There was nothing new. I didn't even find the candy something to look forward to because my aunt owns a grocery store, and I could always get anything from there where I wanted.

This reminds me, am I the only one who hates the roles of zombies nowadays? I have never been a fan of zombies, and I hate it when I meet someone new they ask me "what would you do in a zombie apocalypse?". Well gee.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.