Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1763319-off-topic-gd-iii-this-gd-mitt-rom-big-bird-approved/

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:40am (PST)
Subject:   Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved.
-------------------------------------------
JK, THEY BOTH SUCK.

SWAG?

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:44am (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic GD III - This GD is Mitt Rom-Big Bird approved.
Awh I love the saints. I don't see how they are losing, must be the defense because Drew Breeze is an astounding quarterback.

Yeah I like how all these teams are stepping up. Like the Texans man, they are tearing it up the last time I heard.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:50am (PST)
quote The Pursuit
Awh I love the saints. I don't see how they are losing, must be the defense because Drew Breeze is an astounding quarterback.

Yeah I like how all these teams are stepping up. Like the Texans man, they are tearing it up the last time I heard.
Yeah I think it is the defense, and the offensive line or whatever. I don't think he has enough time to throw at all, the same thing is happening to Michael Vick. Even though the Eagles aren't THAT good, they would be a whole hell of a lot better if the guys on that team could actually protect Vick.

I have NFL redzone and I watch every game, and if you seen some of these guys you would be like "wtf?!". They literally let guys run right through and past them, can't *bleep*ing block, can't tackle or bring down ONE guy, leave guys wide open, and so on. I like watching NFL redzone to see how every team is doing and to see who is doing good that the Giants have to face eventually, like the Eagles next week. It was nice to see that they got smacked yesterday. If the Giants game is on a regular channel here I'll usually watch it on that, but NFL redzone is nice because they don't show commercials which is nice. They just switch back and forth and show the key plays and stuff, and when they're close to the redzone. They show two or more boxes at the same time if more than one team is close to a touchdown too.

I love seeing the underrated teams stepping up now though, it's nice. The Vikings are 2-1 themselves right now, McNabb was one of the big problems though last year (?), he kind of sucked. I kind of wanted to see McNabb win one superbowl at least because I kind of feel bad for him for some reason, but oh well! It's only the start of the season, but I see a lot of good outcomes for some of these underrated teams this year or in the next few years.

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:53am (PST)
What?!? Two GD's open?!? Better ask Virtue to close the other one down.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:00am (PST)
As Fluidity mentioned in the previous GD, wait on creating a new one next time, at the very earliest until I can lock it. That way I can close it without causing too much build up/confusion. Thanks.

The Pursuit, the Saints are really confusing at the moment. I know they lost their entire coaching staff and a few key pieces, but there really is no excuse to lose to a team like the Chiefs. They still have Brees, Sprolls, and Graham. To be that bad with those three in still hard to believe.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:38am (PST)
>Misguided awkward British person ;o
>Doesn't have a clue who Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan are, but hi

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 9:56am (PST)
quote Amsey

Good! Maybe now we can talk about something else other than crappy American politics. :3

Author:   Sakuraba Neku
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:20am (PST)
quote Fluidity
Maybe now we can talk about something else other than crappy American politics. :3
I don't think we were actually talking about politics, just that Virtue's opinions are bad and he should feel bad :>.

also

Turn on captions

Donald and Goofy's Japanese voices are hilarious btw.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 10:28am (PST)
I was going to moan about British politics :>
Maybe that's better for another day x3

Donald's voice did make me chuckle a tad :')
It looks like it'll be a swell game though.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 11:04am (PST)
quote Fluidity
quote Amsey

Good! Maybe now we can talk about something else other than crappy American politics. :3

That would be inappropriate cuz you know, it's us.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 11:37am (PST)
We're all just so lame

Just had my interview for a really good job. Pretty excited!

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:42pm (PST)
quote Amsey
I was going to moan about British politics :>
Maybe that's better for another day x3

Donald's voice did make me chuckle a tad :')
It looks like it'll be a swell game though.

It has to be better than the situation here. Bias aside, either side is going to divide up the country really bad. There's going to be a lot of frustrations for the next four years.

The Pursuit, that's awesome, what's it for? Are you actually working at Wal-mart, or is that an older job? If the first, I know your pain man. I'm a cashier for the one here...

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:48pm (PST)
Virtue Yeah I still am working at walmart un-*bleep*ing-fortunately. That is why I am really working at getting a better job. I work produce, deli, and grocery receiving at walmart now and make less money than I could at this new job.

The job is working for someone that contracts with Halliburton. I will either be working as a coolant tech for 10 hours a night from 4pm-3am 4 nights a week for 12 dollars an hour or a part-time tool shed staff job for 11 dollars an hour 5 days a week from 10-4. Both I will be making 10x more money than I am now and both positions really need workers so I am crossing my fingers man. The night job he said was really easy and even though you will be there for 10 hours you won't even have 10 hours worth of work lol. So stoked bro.

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 12:54pm (PST)
quote Virtue
It has to be better than the situation here. Bias aside, either side is going to divide up the country really bad. There's going to be a lot of frustrations for the next four years.
Ehh, I don't know the whole situation in the USA but when you have a coalition of two government parties with different beliefs, it's bound to fail :')
They keep saying they are going to do things and it never happens. They've made the richer even more rich and the poorer more poor. But anywho!

I wish we had Wal-marts over here :( They seem to sell pretty much everything where as here, you have to run around 6 or 7 shops to get everything x3

Date:   Sep 24, 12 at 1:02pm (PST)
quote Amsey
quote Virtue

I wish we had Wal-marts over here They seem to sell pretty much everything where as here, you have to run around 6 or 7 shops to get everything x3

NOOOO!!! Saying that is like reading from the book of the dead in the mummy. You just released a plague on your country. How do you feel about that?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.