Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Off-Topic Discussion II: We Survived the Big Bang. - page 28

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1756155-general-off-topic-discussion-ii-we-survived-big-bang/28.htm

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Off-Topic Discussion II: We Survived the Big Bang.
-------------------------------------------
quote Fluidity
quote The Pursuit
Naruto boy is a pretty ghey name honestly.
It suits him though. Your new name is gonna be awesome.
Haha it does suit him doesn't it.

I know. : D

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:17pm (PST)
Naruto Boy suits him, 'cause that's one of the best names I've seen, past and present.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:20pm (PST)
Are you gonna keep it a secret The Pursuit?

quote Sakura
It's nice to be missed!! ^-^ I've been trying to come back, but it's really strange for me, haha. Plus, I am kind of overly involved in school and work, but I'll try to be around more often. (:

And yes, I remember all of you, but everyone has a different username now! //so confusing

It was weird for me too after 3 years, but it's nice to catch up with people you haven't heard from in a while and we are more than excited to see you come back. When we were all kids, you used to be like a kind of leader among us. Good times. :'D Now we're all old but it's still fun. :3

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:24pm (PST)
Well, for me, it hasn't been bad for just 3 months, but I hope I have a good few years here.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:27pm (PST)
Yeah fluidity shhh

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
*SHUSH!* Huge secrets being kept by The Pursuit here.

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:28pm (PST)
quote John234MKWii
Well, for me, it hasn't been bad for just 3 months, but I hope I have a good few years here.
Nah John, I was here for 2-3 years back in 2006-2009, then I left for 3 years and just recently returned. It was strange coming back after being gone for so many years. xP

Gotcha Corey.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:31pm (PST)
Neo won't get old for me, sometimes you have to have a break from the things you like. I got banned from MKWii last year and after a couple of weeks, I couldn't take it anymore.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:37pm (PST)
quote Fluidity
Are you gonna keep it a secret The Pursuit?

quote Sakura
It's nice to be missed!! ^-^ I've been trying to come back, but it's really strange for me, haha. Plus, I am kind of overly involved in school and work, but I'll try to be around more often. (:

And yes, I remember all of you, but everyone has a different username now! //so confusing

It was weird for me too after 3 years, but it's nice to catch up with people you haven't heard from in a while and we are more than excited to see you come back. When we were all kids, you used to be like a kind of leader among us. Good times. :'D Now we're all old but it's still fun. :3
You're making me feel really old.

YES. Sakura was our leader. AC:WW times. Then Jodh, then Carlos, then Katie.
Then me. :3

But by the time I actually moderated there you all had left so it really wasn't the same.

But you weren't a leader as a mod. We genuinely listened to you when we ate GDs in less than 12 hours.

quote John234MKWii
Neo won't get old for me, sometimes you have to have a break from the things you like. I got banned from MKWii last year and after a couple of weeks, I couldn't take it anymore.
Haha you look like an alright child. What did you do to get banned?

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:41pm (PST)
Yep, Twilight Saga, nothing interesting about me, just an 11 year old who plays Mario games. I don't know how I got banned, I think it was just about playing it every day. Yes, my parents have got my eye on me when it comes to gaming.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 8:59pm (PST)
quote The Pursuit
Naruto boy is a pretty ghey name honestly.
Says "Auronisawsome12". Numbers in name = automatic fail. *Looks at Katie and James*. I'M SURPRISED I DIDN'T PUT LIKE "Naruto Boy1", I WAS SMART A BIT! But choosing a GOOD/COOL name at age 10/11 is kinda hot. "DURRRRR DBZ BOY 100! YEAH!".

John234MKWii: DON'T LIE TO ME.

Virtue: HAHA! THE PATRIOTS LOST AGAIN! BUT THIS TIME A FIELD GOAL WON IT FOR THE OTHER TEAM!

The refs are terrible though.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:04pm (PST)
Wasn't even a made field goal, terribly officiated game for both sides. Inconsistencies kill it for me. If you're going to call the foul, call it. Don't pick and choose throughout the entire game. I think we have the Jets very soon, which is good. They're due for another embarrassment twice every season.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:08pm (PST)
Yeah that name sucked lol. It's even spelled wrong.

I hate the jets so much.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:13pm (PST)
American football looks like rugby from my point of view. At least Australian football has more skill than strength and speed. Though you still need those two things to be a good Australian footballer.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 9:15pm (PST)
I think the only people who can tolerate the Jets are well...Jets fans. I can't dislike them as much as the Red Sox but it's getting very close. Although, this interview will always be a classic.

It's alright The Pursuit, numbers are a huge part of first usernames. I didn't even know what a forum was when I made mine, so I try to use that as my excuse.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.