Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Off-Topic Discussion II: We Survived the Big Bang. - page 19

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1756155-general-off-topic-discussion-ii-we-survived-big-bang/19.htm

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 12:10pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Off-Topic Discussion II: We Survived the Big Bang.
-------------------------------------------
hmmm.. Thrawn. It's pretty good, I forget who it is/what is means but it's a significant improvement to witch_king.

Charlie, it's about time you changed to a new font to be honest. Perhaps even default?

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 12:32pm (PST)
quote Virtue
hmmm.. Thrawn. It's pretty good, I forget who it is/what is means but it's a significant improvement to witch_king.

Charlie, it's about time you changed to a new font to be honest. Perhaps even default?
No, I've been using this font for years now. Default is too generic and boring for a person like me tbh. >;

Can't you use any color code? Maybe I'll use the color I used all the time on MSN. It was like a teal kind of color I think, but it wasn't bright. I'm using a navy kind of color on MSN atm. Navy isn't even my favorite color, blue and orange are my favs. Too bad orange looks terrible on websites. Lulz.

Yo blue blue blue blue.

Edit: Maybe I can just call navy one of my favorite colors now. It looks good on the forums imo, it matches my mod links and the name tag color the best. I only have to post in default/white in the Borderlands 2 forum while using the "Blood" theme.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 1:51pm (PST)
Purple is clearly the best font color. CLEARLY.

Though I suppose a blue like this is cool too.

The hex code ends with 666 though. ._.

Red
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple

lolrainbows

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 3:05pm (PST)
Duh, I don't really care about the font and colour( though I use bold whenever I need to). All I care about is having a conversation with you guys.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 6:09pm (PST)
I should maybe start using green it looks pretty cool.

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
Even though I'm using red right now, I won't do it for good.

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 8:27pm (PST)
quote Charlie
quote Virtue

No, I've been using this font for years now. Default is too generic and boring for a person like me tbh. >;

Can't you use any color code? Maybe I'll use the color I used all the time on MSN. It was like a teal kind of color I think, but it wasn't bright. I'm using a navy kind of color on MSN atm. Navy isn't even my favorite color, blue and orange are my favs. Too bad orange looks terrible on websites. Lulz.

Yo blue blue blue blue.

Edit: Maybe I can just call navy one of my favorite colors now. It looks good on the forums imo, it matches my mod links and the name tag color the best. I only have to post in default/white in the Borderlands 2 forum while using the "Blood" theme.

Perhaps I change to yellow is in order? It would represent the "way you post", if you know what I mean.

I used to use red back in the day. I don't know, I feel like size 1 + a color is the only way to go with colored fonts. It just looks nicer to me.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 8:35pm (PST)
quote Virtue
quote Charlie
quote Virtue

Yo blue blue blue blue.

Perhaps I change to yellow is in order? It would represent the "way you post", if you know what I mean.

I used to use red back in the day. I don't know, I feel like size 1 + a color is the only way to go with colored fonts. It just looks nicer to me.
This was your posting style, to be more specific.

Me? I used to append a silly green sword at the end of my posts. I made that sword back in highschool. God it was so silly, I hope I never use it again.

Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 8:39pm (PST)
Well, s[/color]ince the topic i[color=black]s about colour fonts now, I guess it would be good to have all colours in this post.

EDIT: I recommend highlighting.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 2:31am (PST)
So, I just moved into my new house yesterday.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 6:49am (PST)
Saga

You used to put that at the end of every post?

Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 8:57am (PST)
That was back in Saga's post-AndyDS days...if such a thing existed. He's still technically there, and always will be.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 8:58am (PST)
quote Thrawn
Saga

You used to put that at the end of every post?

Yes. I did it for a pretty long time. I think I started two months before I became a mod in 2007 and finally stopped using it mid 2009.

Virtue: Yes, it was the mcr_fan321 days too so shooo.

Author:   Sakuraba Neku
Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 10:07am (PST)
quote Kokoro
So, I just moved into my new house yesterday.
The perfect location to fap to Tekken Tag Tournament 2.

quote Saga
Virtue: Yes, it was the mcr_fan321 days too so shooo.
It was also the not Mew King days

Date:   Sep 15, 12 at 3:02pm (PST)
I will never move out of my house...ever( Unless of course my parents don't like t and all that). But I will not move house as I have been here since Dec 2008.

Nice ending, Saga.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.