Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Off-Topic Discussion II: We Survived the Big Bang. - page 17

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1756155-general-off-topic-discussion-ii-we-survived-big-bang/17.htm

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 1:23am (PST)
Subject:   re: General Off-Topic Discussion II: We Survived the Big Bang.
-------------------------------------------
LOL, last time you were posting news about your cough the rest of the thread were on a totally different topic.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 7:54am (PST)
quote Virtue
Ah, weather. Nothing unique ever happens here weather wise so I have nothing interesting to say about it! If it counts I do enjoy the occasional thunderstorm every once in a while.

Good news, finally starting to recover from my cold. I guess there's some sort of bug going around in my area. I figure if I avoid the strep throat I'm one of the fortunate ones.
You think you have lame weather try living in NY state. No weather lamer.LOL!!!

I'm glad to hear you are getting over your cold.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 10:40am (PST)
quote Virtue
Ah, weather. Nothing unique ever happens here weather wise so I have nothing interesting to say about it! If it counts I do enjoy the occasional thunderstorm every once in a while.

Good news, finally starting to recover from my cold. I guess there's some sort of bug going around in my area. I figure if I avoid the strep throat I'm one of the fortunate ones.
Well it could be because the weather is changing so suddenly. I felt a little weird like I told you a few days ago. But there can also be a bug going around, which is even worse combined with changing weather. But you had it before it started to get cold didn't you? Hm.

It's starting to get cold out because it's going to be fall and all. UGLY JACKET SEASON IS NEAR! (Please get this joke!)

But awww, googoogaga feel betterz, get good rest, an apple a day keeps the doctor away. All that good stuff.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 10:53am (PST)
Charlie, it's probably just from going back to school and everything. Even though I don't dorm, I still have to deal with their illnesses and generally poor habits. I managed to avoid it during last semester, but I guess I'm not that fortunate this time around. Oh and I don't get the joke.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 10:59am (PST)
quote Virtue
Charlie, it's probably just from going back to school and everything. Even though I don't dorm, I still have to deal with their illnesses and generally poor habits. I managed to avoid it during last semester, but I guess I'm not that fortunate this time around. Oh and I don't get the joke.
Oh yeah, I forgot about people at school who don't cover their mouths and stuff. "I'M ABOUT TO SQUEEZE/COUGH GUYS!" *Squeezes or coughs into the air*.....dafuq. That's pretty much stuff 5 year olds do, but hey not everyone's parents taught them....anything. A lot of white people in stores don't have any manners and don't say excuse me.

They expect you to move, or they push past you. Say *bleep*ing excuse me you ass. Most of America doesn't seem have manners though, so eh. It would be nice if people weren't asshats, but it's their problem if they want to be impolite. It takes little to no effort to say excuse me, thank you, you're welcome and etc even if you don't mean it.

When I do something hard for someone and they act like I did nothing it makes me a little mad. Hearing "thank you" from giving to like homeless people is more heart warming anyways. A lot of people who don't have manners or act like they're top shit don't deserve a lot of the stuff they have anyways.

LOL I RANTED ABOUT BAD PEOPLE.

Also, Jodh's ugly jacket...? COME ON MAN. I don't think I seen it or remember seeing it though myself...I still made fun of him though.

Author:   Sakuraba Neku
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 11:12am (PST)
That jacket was ugly as *bleep*, I wonder what possessed Jodh to force him to purchase and wear such a thing.

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 11:18am (PST)
I know, it never really goes away with age either. The worst is when customers at work go "Yeah well I'm sick with Illness/Injury/Plague/etc. The last thing I want them to do is talk about it, especially if it's something has contagious as the common cold. Looking at them can be a chore at times, the last thing I want is their germy money ya know?

I see it a lot, which is why I generally avoid going out of my way to do incredibly generous things. As a rule of thumb I don't give anything to homeless people. (I don't see them often anyways, I'm not near a really big city where that would be common.) Yeah, it's kinda nasty and I know there's people that do need the help. It's just not in my personality though. I hope I'm not sounding like a tough guy or anything. I'm really not, especially on the internet.

OOHH I get it now! I never would have figured that out myself to be honest. That joke occurred when I felt the GD wasn't all that great.

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 2:55pm (PST)
Well, since I'm Catholic, we have to pray and give as much as we can to the homeless and the poor. But, I don't want to give away my 3DS, no, siree.

Virtue: So am I...

This message was edited by Virtue(225793) on 2012-09-12T14:57:02-07:00.

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 5:50pm (PST)
I give to the poor when I can.

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 7:17pm (PST)
The one thing that always concerns me is panhandling. I see quite a few beggars and (possibly?) homeless people when we stop at Atlantic City during vacation. There are times when you truly can't tell if the person is truly in rough shape, or just looking for some spare change to throw in the slots. Although, I do recall giving a dollar or two to this one man who didn't have any arms, and only 1/2 of a leg. I felt terrible, not too sure how he even managed to get to the boardwalk in the first place.

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 7:22pm (PST)
quote Virtue
The one thing that always concerns me is panhandling. I see quite a few beggars and (possibly?) homeless people when we stop at Atlantic City during vacation. There are times when you truly can't tell if the person is truly in rough shape, or just looking for some spare change to throw in the slots. Although, I do recall giving a dollar or two to this one man who didn't have any arms, and only 1/2 of a leg. I felt terrible, not too sure how he even managed to get to the boardwalk in the first place.
I don't come across the poor to often, but I just put money into donations and such.

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 10:42pm (PST)
Yeah, sometimes people from the Australian Red Cross go over to the cars who are driving near a traffic light, and they ask my parents to donate money.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 12:40am (PST)
Now I seem to have a stomach ache. Hopefully, this will all go away soon.

Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 12:47am (PST)
Whoa, whoa, someone who gets like, 3 sicknesses in 3 months. Now that's pretty intense.

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Sep 13, 12 at 1:26am (PST)
quote Virtue
I know, it never really goes away with age either. The worst is when customers at work go "Yeah well I'm sick with Illness/Injury/Plague/etc. The last thing I want them to do is talk about it, especially if it's something has contagious as the common cold. Looking at them can be a chore at times, the last thing I want is their germy money ya know?

I see it a lot, which is why I generally avoid going out of my way to do incredibly generous things. As a rule of thumb I don't give anything to homeless people. (I don't see them often anyways, I'm not near a really big city where that would be common.) Yeah, it's kinda nasty and I know there's people that do need the help. It's just not in my personality though. I hope I'm not sounding like a tough guy or anything. I'm really not, especially on the internet.

OOHH I get it now! I never would have figured that out myself to be honest. That joke occurred when I felt the GD wasn't all that great.
My country is like the country of the homeless.

You see beggars in every corner. Tbh I don't give anything to them unless I see them trying to earn money in any way. It's the lazy homeless that get on my nerves.

Seriously, you see the homeless here and you immediately know they deserve it because they are lazy - either that or they reproduced like rabits. Because this country has small jobs everywhere. Little companies open many jobs for all kinds of people, and since they are jobs that don't even need high school degrees, anyone could get them.

As such, people who are in misery here deserve to be in misery. I remember a very long time ago my mom offered a job as a maid to a homeless woman - In my house we have a small room for maids so she had a win-win situation: she would live under a roof, get a private restroom, and even free food. The homeless turned her down because she "prefered to beg over working".

As such, if these people starve to death in their misery it's their own fault and I feel no sympathy for them.

I remember Jodh's jacket! I also remember how Jimmy was bizarrely by it too haha!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.