Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Off-Topic Discussion II: We Survived the Big Bang. - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1756155-general-off-topic-discussion-ii-we-survived-big-bang/16.htm

Author:   John234MKWii
Date:   Sep 08, 12 at 3:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Off-Topic Discussion II: We Survived the Big Bang.
-------------------------------------------
I've got some relatives from the Phillipines and I heard that they wake up at 1pm in the afternoon.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 1:29am (PST)
quote John234MKWii
Well, we've never had sightings of tornadoes here either.
We like never get tornadoes here either. We're pretty lucky.

Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 3:38am (PST)
( You might have heard this in your local news). I heard a twister just struck on of your states( I don't know what it is, seriously, 60 states in 1?!?)

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 6:51am (PST)
quote John234MKWii
( You might have heard this in your local news). I heard a twister just struck on of your states( I don't know what it is, seriously, 60 states in 1?!?)
A couple tornadoes touched down on long island yesterday. Lucky for me I don't live anywhere near there.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 9:35am (PST)
quote Fluidity
Much better than the Offspring. They suck.

No, just no. The Offspring is win. I used to listen to them everyday for like ever. I haven't recently listened to them that much because I expanded my music horizon and stuff, but still. YOU AND SAGA ARE JUST HATERS.

THE OFFSPRING'S NEW ALBUM IS OUT ALREADY? OMG I HAVEN'T BEEN FOLLOWING THEM TOO MUCH. I knew it was coming out in 2012, but man.....

If I went with James it would of been an awesome time....it would of brought us closer together. Now I don't know if I even want to see you EVER Katie, SINCE YOU SAID THE OFFSPRING SUCKS.

Earthquakes? Only happens once in a blue moon here in PA. All the ones that did happen I slept through lol, they are always the super weak ones anyways. We get tornado warnings where I live, but jackshit happens. I dunno about other parts of PA though. Overall we don't really get extremely bad weather over on this side of the US, we just get all the rain from the stuff down south/the stuff that comes our way after it *bleep*s up the South. It's usually just rain rain rain and more rain! But down here we can say "wtf is a hurricane?", ha.

This message was edited on 2012-09-09T09:49:38-07:00.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 09, 12 at 10:49am (PST)
Well guys, the concert was borderline life changing. One of my life goals has been accomplished. You know, I'm just going to grace this GD with a view pics instead:

There's more, but you get the idea.

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 12:41am (PST)
I rarely listen to concerts. The bands just never go to Australia.

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 3:44am (PST)
quote John234MKWii
I haven't heard about it, actually.

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 5:22am (PST)
quote Charlie
quote Fluidity
Much better than the Offspring. They suck.

Earthquakes? Only happens once in a blue moon here in PA. All the ones that did happen I slept through lol, they are always the super weak ones anyways. We get tornado warnings where I live, but jackshit happens. I dunno about other parts of PA though. Overall we don't really get extremely bad weather over on this side of the US, we just get all the rain from the stuff down south/the stuff that comes our way after it *bleep*s up the South. It's usually just rain rain rain and more rain! But down here we can say "wtf is a hurricane?", ha.

This is exactly what happens in NY state except you guys typically get more interesting weather then us.

As for music I'm really looking forward to the new Killers album set for release on the 18th.

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 10:35pm (PST)
Yeah, we probably don't get that bad a weather unless it's really strong winds and thunderstorms. Congrats, guys, you've just won the you-are-more-interested-in-music-than-me award.

Date:   Sep 10, 12 at 11:41pm (PST)
Thunderstorms here have been less common in the last few years than before.

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 12:08am (PST)
Last year, rain and thunderstorms pelted down on our area. Some water went through our roof in into my room and some others in my house. Lucky it's spring and it's getting warmer.

Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 6:37am (PST)
quote Kokoro
Thunderstorms here have been less common in the last few years than before.
About a week ago we got three inches of rain from isaac. That's more rain then I have seen in a long time. I also agree with you that the thunderstorms have been less common this year.

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Sep 11, 12 at 7:53pm (PST)
Ah, weather. Nothing unique ever happens here weather wise so I have nothing interesting to say about it! If it counts I do enjoy the occasional thunderstorm every once in a while.

Good news, finally starting to recover from my cold. I guess there's some sort of bug going around in my area. I figure if I avoid the strep throat I'm one of the fortunate ones.

Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 12:51am (PST)
I've had the coughs for a while myself.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.