Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Off-Topic Discussion: World 1-1 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1750791-general-off-topic-discussion-world-1-1/

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 7:37pm (PST)
Subject:   General Off-Topic Discussion: World 1-1
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys. In an attempt to build some form of community around here in anticipation of the release, (and let's face it, you know talking about how bad the bonus was is getting to you. I understand.) I thought it'd be pretty fun to start a General Discussion around the forum. You can use this thread to talk about well...anything, as long as it's nothing illegal of course. There's just a few things I wanna say beforehand...

-Try and avoid posting really small statements with little to talk about. "I like pizza" isn't really going to bring much to the table ya know. If the thread exceeds the page limit, they'll be locked and scheduled for deletion since it's off topic.

-Avoid flaming anyone else. I'm sure we can all take a joke or two, but try to avoid any insult ridden tangents. This shouldn't be a problem though.

Well that's everything! Hope this goes as planned, enjoy.

*If anyone can think of a more creative title please let me know. Abstract thinking isn't my thing.

Author:   Symphonic Abyss
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 7:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General Off-Topic Discussion: World 1-1
So to get this started, because I desperately need a clarification on the rules, are nuclear Nigerians an acceptable subject? If not, what about Pakistani pirates or Mexican malware? And yes, there are a few reasons for my alliterations. I personally feel like things like this might need the attention of the authorities and (maybe) the FBI. What do you guys that live near San Diego think? I'd like to get your full thoughts on this little incident.

That entire group is amazing. That's not my favorite song from them, but the rest might be a bit inappropriate for a Nintendo forum. You guys should check them out on your own though!

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 7:50pm (PST)
NB@, Tenshi, Sakuraba Neku, The Answer, FFXFREAK, Fluidity

LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED, GUYS. BRING ON. THE BIG GUNS.

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 7:55pm (PST)
All of those are totally acceptable. Although, I never understood the ill feelings toward the investigating the internet thing. I feel like in some cases, a government should have the right to search out serious threats. I've never heard of an instance where they literally invaded into someone's personal life for no reason.

I know I'm taking this video too literally by the way. I can't help it.

ANDDDDYYYYYYYY. The ideal beginning to any discussion.

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 7:56pm (PST)
quote Vermillion
NB@, Tenshi, Sakuraba Neku, The Answer, FFXFREAK,

LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED, GUYS. BRING ON. THE BIG GUNS.
About damn time! Hey guys!

LET'S GET SOME OLDIES IN HERE WOOOO.

So, how is everyone doing, and how was everyone's day? I'm pretty good myself, and my day was okay. Still continuing to pack up stuff because I'm going to live with my dad. Hell = living with my mom and her boyfriend.

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 7:58pm (PST)
They really actually made that as a joke, so I don't think you should take it seriously. I definitely understand where you're coming from though. If the government wants to learn about a bomb farm that a Canadian has going, let them know. Those Canadians usually give us trouble anyways, so we might as well make sure that we can monitor them closely. However, I can almost promise the government can and will know everything you do if they want to, but they usually don't care about normal people too much.

Y'know, I vote that we try to use every highlighted word in that song in this GD at least once. If y'all won't, I will hehe.

Edit: Ohai NB, it's been a while.

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 7:58pm (PST)
Charlie, you have been packing your stuff to go to your dad for like 9000 years now. Stop procrastinating and PACK.

Anyway, this day was great... Until now. My grandpa is basically dying, and my mom is destroyed. And I hate seeing my mom like that. This is the worst year in my entire darned life.

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 8:04pm (PST)
quote Vermillion
Charlie, you have been packing your stuff to go to your dad for like 9000 years now. Stop procrastinating and PACK.

Anyway, this day was great... Until now. My grandpa is basically dying, and my mom is destroyed. And I hate seeing my mom like that. This is the worst year in my entire darned life.
Haha I was procrastinating at first until her boyfriend told me he has a set date for me to be out and stuff LOL. But stfu I am packing. I JUST recently started getting cardboard boxes from the store to pack stuff in them.

Also damn, that sucks man. I hope everything turns out well or whatever. I'm not sure what to say, sorry. ;___;'

Symphonic Abyss: Yeah I know right? We kind of just stopped talking to each other for some reason, lol. How have you been?

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 8:06pm (PST)
quote NB
quote Vermillion

Haha I was procrastinating at first until her boyfriend told me he has a set date for me to be out and stuff LOL. But stfu I am packing. I JUST recently started getting cardboard boxes from the store to pack stuff in them.

Also damn, that sucks man. I hope everything turns out well or whatever. I'm not sure what to say, sorry. ;___;'

Symphonic Abyss: Yeah I know right? We kind of just stopped talking to each other for some reason, lol. How have you been?

Haha, you have a freaking deadline? Is the old man really that bad? When are you supposed to get out?

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 8:07pm (PST)
Symphonic Abyss, yeah I know. You can tell they're trying to make a satire out of it though. That's what I'm saying. I don't think "normal" people and their activity on the computer will ever be noticed. They have way more sites and people out there to worry about.

Vermillion, I'm sorry to hear that man. Everything bad tends to happen all in a stretch of a few months. I hope it gets better for you, always tough to hear something like that.

NB, where are you moving to? Still up in Lancaster?

Author:   Sakuraba Neku
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 8:09pm (PST)
Andy, I'm sorry to hear about that, that's a hard thing to go through.

NB, bitch you better be packing right now

quote Virtue
-Avoid flaming anyone else. I'm sure we can all take a joke or two, but try to avoid any insult ridden tangents.

In kind of on topic news: Ya'll should check out this livestream, its Super Mario 64 speedruns, and we all know Super Mario 64 is *bleep*ing awesome. He got the world record for 120 stars earlier, it was such a beautiful moment.

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 8:20pm (PST)
Sorry to hear about that, Vermillion. Hope everything gets better soon. ;-;

Since you're pretty much an expert on the game, who (if I can find a stock) should I use as an avatar from Tales of the Abyss? I'm really trying to choose between Anise and Arietta, maybe Legretta or Sync as well. I just can't actually make up my mind.

Sakuraba Neku - If you're enjoying that, you should definitely check out Super Mario Sunshine Versus. The language is a little strong throughout, the humor is pretty crude, but overall, I'd definitely recommend it. It's hilarious and it's really neat.

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 8:23pm (PST)
quote Symphonic Abyss

Since you're pretty much an expert on the game, who (if I can find a stock) should I use as an avatar from Tales of the Abyss? I'm really trying to choose between Anise and Arietta, maybe Legretta or Sync as well. I just can't actually make up my mind.

Sakuraba Neku - If you're enjoying that, you should definitely check out Super Mario Sunshine Versus. The language is a little strong throughout, the humor is pretty crude, but overall, I'd definitely recommend it. It's hilarious and it's really neat.
Arietta is one of the best videogame characters ever created. I have had like 5 different banners and avatars from her.

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 8:25pm (PST)
quote Vermillion
quote Symphonic Abyss

Arietta is one of the best videogame characters ever created. I have had like 5 different banners and avatars from her.
The only image I can find of her looks kinda depressing. I'm gonna use it anyways, but it still looks like she's all sad and stuff. She is, but this doesn't depict her rage at all. >:

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 8:30pm (PST)
quote Vermillion
quote NB
quote Vermillion

Haha, you have a freaking deadline? Is the old man really that bad? When are you supposed to get out?
Haha yeah, I forgot that I didn't tell you some of the recent stuff that happened. I will soon.

Virtue: Yeah, still in Lancaster. But he is like right outside of the city, which is what I like. The city *bleep*ing sucks, and that's where I am now. But yeah, you and Fluidity need to come and see me.

I don't know how to drive yet, but after I move in with my dad I'm going to get on that right away. I read the driver's book once, but I want to study it more once more. I don't have it yet because 4 years of my mom and her boyfriend bitching about everything didn't motivate me to do ANYTHING. Except when I got out of the house and hung out with friends of course. Doing track and field helped blow some steam away too, and get away from home.

Sakuraba Neku: Her boyfriend is sleeping atm, so I'd rather not make noise with the heavy duty tape. Plus I don't feel like it atm. I stay up until early morning all the time anyways so I'll probably do some then, and when I get up from sleeping.

quote Vermillion
quote Symphonic Abyss

This post reminded me of Kokoro for some reason, lol.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.