Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback, and Suggestions - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/57504/t1740535-requests-feedback-suggestions/3.htm

Author:   Fluidity
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 10:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback, and Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
What do you guys think about the links/coins in the header? Too much or okay?

Virtue

Author:   Virtue
Date:   Aug 24, 12 at 10:23pm (PST)
I think it looks great actually. Makes everything look a little more interesting. Thanks!

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 4:35am (PST)
Maybe we could add a link to the Mario NeoWiki, Fluidity?

I like the coin addition to the header.

Date:   Aug 25, 12 at 7:29am (PST)
Why are you asking me Mr. Cat mod? But ok, added. I linked to the game's page and from there if they want to explore the rest of the wiki, they may. Change it if you want.

Author:   Thrawn
Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 5:54pm (PST)
Virtue

I was thinking and perhaps a Coin Rush leader board might be pretty fun.

Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 7:10pm (PST)
This is actually something I've been thinking about for a little while now. It's either a leaderboard, or maybe a forum wide count as a footer. Granted, that would take an amount of coding that I'm unfamiliar with, but I'm sure we can figure that out as we go along. One or the other is fine by me, what would you guys rather?

Date:   Aug 27, 12 at 8:45pm (PST)
You could really just incorporate them together tbh. We could have the leaderboard and then either above or below it, have the overall total of the forum.

Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 7:33am (PST)
Virtue

Since witch_king won the race, I replaced the link in the header with one to the leader board thread in case anyone wants to join. I also stickied it and gave it a subtitle to put more emphasis on it, but you can change that as you see necessary. I also feel like the race thread should be unstickied since it's now just discussion about wc's win, but that's up to you. (:

I also saw in the coin total thread that you're hoping to do updates every two weeks or so- that seems like too long of a time imo. Between you, me, and Gotenks I think we'd be able to keep it current, depending on how often people want to update us. I mean, as long as they're not posting multiple times a day and there is significant changes between totals, I don't see a problem. Again, up to you.

Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 8:00am (PST)
Fluidity, thanks! I'll unsticky the race thread immediately. I'm not too sure how I missed that..

Yeah, updated it more frequently does sound like the better option. With the 3 of us, it shouldn't be too difficult as long as there's significant progress. I'm pretty sure a few days should increase the coin totals by quite a bit.

Date:   Sep 18, 12 at 11:57am (PST)
Hello everyone (Double posting, I'm aware).

Anyone have a good idea for a game thread we can all participate in? Something different to kinda change up the pace around here. I've been tossing a few ideas around but I'm still not sold on any of them. If anyone even has a minor one in mind, let us know here. Thanks!

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:10pm (PST)
OH GOD you double-posted. What a terrible moderator you are.

I know Brad wouldn't be too keen on the idea but perhaps a game thread? Another contest of some sort? I'm not sure exactly what kind of contest it would be or how we can go about setting it up, but perhaps Thrawn has an idea? I dunno, I wish this game had wifi. :s

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 7:17pm (PST)
Gotenks actually threw the suggestion out there a little while ago, I've been trying to think of one that isn't totally meaningless. It's very difficult with this game as there's virtually nothing after the single player mode

Date:   Sep 20, 12 at 10:34pm (PST)
Not to mention it shouldn't matter if I am keen on game threads or not as Virtue is the forum moderator so it's his decision on whether a new game thread is made or not. Not mine.

Author:   Aurigae
Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 7:11am (PST)
We have a "Corrupt a Wish" thread on PokeLounge, so maybe a similar sort of thing can be created to do with Mario? :)

Like;
Person 1: "I wish Peach didn't get kidnapped all the time"
Person 2: "Granted, but Mario does instead

I wish there were more mario games"

Or something ^^"

Date:   Sep 21, 12 at 12:06pm (PST)
That's a good idea actually, only unfortunate thing would be it's impossible to keep it just within this game, as opposed to becoming about the entire series in general. I'll keep this open to suggestions/feedback and we'll see how it works out. Thanks!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.