Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Castle On Sin's Back? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/569/t769539-castle-on-sins-back/

Author:   Chaos_AD
Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 1:26pm (PST)
Subject:   Castle On Sin's Back?
-------------------------------------------
Watch this

At 1:59 in the video, you can clearly see a castle on Sin's Back. What's the deal?? i thought the city where Sin's fiends are is INSIDE Sin

Author:   Sheperd
Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 1:51pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Castle On Sin's Back?
Yeah. I noticed the castle whilst versing sin. Cool video. Just like to add I HAVE THAT SONG!!! Yeah In The End by Linkin Park. But this isn't a music disscusion. Could it be a part of Zanarkand or yunalescas castle maybe? I'm really not sure.

Author:   Krunal
Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 1:58pm (PST)
I fail to see a castle at 1.59 (and around that time) it just looks like he's got a bit of a lump on his body but nothing that resembles a castle.

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:14pm (PST)
Well yeah it a castle. I just can't find a damn good clear image of it. But if you watch some of the FMVs in your FFX game then you'll know for sure it's a city/castle

Look Closely at the 3rd picture. I don't know about you guys but that look like how the buildings in Zanarkand were 1000 years ago, don't you think? I wonder what this could mean. Maybe it has something to do with Jecht?

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:15pm (PST)
Thats exactly what I thought. But why would it be on his back? Did it join him when he destroyed Zanarkand?

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:19pm (PST)
Maybe it's the same city that you fight Sin's fiends in? Or no...the city im talking is supposed to be inside Sin...then what's that city outside Sin...hmmm maybe it's because Jecht is Sin? And Jecht loved Zanarkand and the Hymn Of The Fayth?

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:20pm (PST)
Could it be one of the temples?

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:22pm (PST)
A temple? Somehow i really doubt that. It can't be the zanarkand temple coz you can go to it anytime at Zanarkand. Since Sin walked away from Zanarkand after you beat yunalesca that it couldn't have been the Zanarkand Temple

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:23pm (PST)
But maybe a temple you didn't get to see? One from the past?

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:27pm (PST)
But if you don't get to see it or hear any info about it, then why would Square bother putting it into the game? To drive the fans crazy about what the heck that thing is like we are doing right now?!?! Square you sneaky bastards!

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:29pm (PST)
Lol. I think the most likely place it is from is zanarkand. Although it doesn't exactly look like a Zanarkand building. I think the conclusion that it is just to annoy the fans is right.

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:34pm (PST)

They look to much alike to me! But even so i could be wrong. It could have nothing to do with Zanarkand for all we know. Maybe it really is the City where Sin's Fiends are? Maybe when you reach that point in the game where you can't go back IS Inside Sin.

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 2:36pm (PST)
Yea. Maybe that tower thing and the place where the last battles are is in that castle. Or maybe we are overthinking this and there is really no purpose to that castle.

Author:   Trust Kill
Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 3:54pm (PST)
Oh that. That's just a big juicy wart... jk :P

When you fight Sin uglyface-to-face, you can see their colours, it's definetely some kind of structure. Maybe, when Sin came to get Tidus out of Zanarkand it got stuck there after destroying everything, that would explain why its still intact and why it looks like a Zanarkand building...heh

Or MAYBE, whats that thing behind Auron there? is it just water or is it Sin? If it is Sin look how the water is sorta coming from under that castle.

It could be Sin, when Sin appeared in Zanarkand it was inside of some watery bubble thing.... meh, this is a bit confusing..

Date:   Oct 21, 06 at 5:53pm (PST)
No that's not sin. Some buildings in Zanarkand had a sort of waterfall under them. Im really curious of what that building on sin is :/

My best theory is that's the city where the fiends are (Barbados and King behemoth) And like maybe the point where you can't go back (where the Landworms are) is INSIDE Sin

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.