Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Off-Topic General Discussion I - Sin's face in HD? No Thanks. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/569/t1720920-off-topic-general-discussion-sins-face-in-hd-no-thanks/

Author:   Vicarious
Date:   Mar 11, 12 at 4:20pm (PST)
Subject:   Off-Topic General Discussion I - Sin's face in HD? No Thanks.
-------------------------------------------
With the HD remake coming out soon to the vita I am determined to get this community up and going stronger than ever. If you are a new member then please come in here and don't be afraid to talk to us. We won't bite I promise. ^^
Everyone should know and still uphold all of neoseekers rules even in a chill place like this. If you don't know them then please ask me and I will inform you of them.

So who all has a Vita to get this on?

Author:   zajazd
Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 2:31am (PST)
Subject:   re: Off-Topic General Discussion I - Sin's face in HD? No Thanks.
I'm psyched up for HD hehe no, I only recently finished original for the first time. I hope this HD won't cost more than 15$?

Yuna, Lulu and Rikku in HD

Author:   Jabba Overkill
Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 5:58am (PST)
Last time we had an OTGD in here was around the time I first joined. I distinctly remember it going very bad. The forum had extremely high PPD at the time (in the top 10 on neo), mainly due to game threads and everyone wanted to become a mod. 

After that, Krunal banned OTGDs, and denied permission for certain game threads...Thank God ZS survived this...

Author:   Celes Leonhart
Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 8:44am (PST)
Haha, I remember that very much Jabba Overkill. Then they all jumped ship to Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus and...enough of that. Different mods different times, and I highly doubt it'll ever be as explosive as it was then

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 8:54am (PST)
quote Celes Leonhart
Haha, I remember that very much Jabba Overkill. Then they all jumped ship to Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus and...enough of that. Different mods different times, and I highly doubt it'll ever be as explosive as it was then

Lets hope so. I've had some great times in this forum back in the day which is why I still stuck around here to help people, answer questions etc... I'd love to see the forum more active as long as it doesn't attract the wrong kind of crowd. 

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 9:36am (PST)
quote Jabba Overkill
quote Celes Leonhart

Lets hope so. I've had some great times in this forum back in the day which is why I still stuck around here to help people, answer questions etc... I'd love to see the forum more active as long as it doesn't attract the wrong kind of crowd. 

Haha well that is exactly what me and Aurora want to do for the forum. With your help I think it is very possible. ^.^

Celes Leonhart glad to see you in here buddy.

zajazd I doubt it will be under 20 TBH but we can always dream.

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 9:58am (PST)
quote The Pursuit
Haha well that is exactly what me and Aurora want to do for the forum. With your help I think it is very possible. ^.^

Cool mate, I'm here for anything you might need...

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 10:01am (PST)
quote Jabba Overkill
quote The Pursuit

Ah well right now I could really use a backrub.

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 10:03am (PST)
quote The Pursuit
quote Jabba Overkill
quote The Pursuit

Ah well right now I could really use a backrub.

I should really watch what I'm saying, shouldn't I?

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 10:07am (PST)
That might be a good idea haha

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 10:30am (PST)
I remember the last GD thread I allowed in this forum. It was wayy too much fun. It was before Krunal got promoted to the forum and I managed to kill the PPD from 500 to about 200. It was interesting to keep the community on their toes.

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 10:35am (PST)
quote LOD-squa
I remember the last GD thread I allowed in this forum. It was wayy too much fun. It was before Krunal got promoted to the forum and I managed to kill the PPD from 500 to about 200. It was interesting to keep the community on their toes.
There is no such thing as to much fun Lod.

Author:   LOD-squa
Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 10:43am (PST)
Back in the day there was; nowadays you can't even compare it to the level of activity the site had during 2003-2005. You can't have nearly as much fun now as you were able to then. It's almost sad.

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 10:45am (PST)
quote LOD-squa
Back in the day there was; nowadays you can't even compare it to the level of activity the site had during 2003-2005. You can't have nearly as much fun now as you were able to then. It's almost sad.
If 2003-2005 was more popular than 2006-2008 then I don't know if I even wanted to be around during that time.

I miss it though tbh with you. I am sure we can still get some fun in here don't you worry. :]

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 11:31am (PST)
LOD-squa I didn't know you used to moderate this forum. RPG section or specifically here?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.