Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Help getting every destruction sphere in temples and how do it get Anima? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/569/t1289402-help-getting-every-destruction-sphere-in-temples-how-get-anima/

Author:   Killer878
Date:   Dec 30, 08 at 8:44pm (PST)
Subject:   Help getting every destruction sphere in temples and how do it get Anima?
-------------------------------------------
I really need help getting those cause i need to get Anima badly if i passed a certain part in the game will i be able to go back to get the destruction spheres in every temple?

Thanks for the help whoever helps

Killer878

Author:   Jabba Overkill
Date:   Dec 30, 08 at 9:03pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Help getting every destruction sphere in temples and how do it get Anima?
I thought you said you knew everything about FFX...

quote Killer878
f i passed a certain part in the game will i be able to go back to get the destruction spheres in every temple?

Yes you can go back...the most common sphere missing is Zanarknad's...

Author:   FFXmaddean
Date:   Dec 30, 08 at 9:20pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Help getting every destruction sphere in temples and how do it get Anima?
Head back to every temple there is and do the cloister of trials following a guide, there are some good rewards in the fayth room's so its worth going to them even if you have the destruction sphere item for that temple anyway. Just beware of the temples with dark aeons guarding if you have PAL/ int.

Date:   Dec 30, 08 at 9:59pm (PST)
i do but how do you get that chest after seymours wedding?

Author:   b_eef
Date:   Dec 30, 08 at 10:07pm (PST)
Just go through the cloister again, right?

Hold on, what chest?

Date:   Dec 30, 08 at 10:38pm (PST)
the puzzle after yuna and seymour get married and your crash the wedding and and you have to do this puzzle.

Author:   FFXmaddean
Date:   Dec 30, 08 at 11:17pm (PST)
OMG, this comes up soooooo often. You cant go back to Bevelle trials again, however theres no need anyway, the fact is that you cannot miss the destruction sphere treasure in the bevelle temple.

Date:   Dec 31, 08 at 1:03am (PST)
meaning i would have to start the game over i mean not completely over cause i am close to crashing seymours wedding so what do i do to get the destruction sphere in that temple? o am not going to play until somebody tells me what i need to do. any help would be appreciated thanks.

Author:   Mcilrath
Date:   Dec 31, 08 at 1:13am (PST)
...*headesks repeatedly*

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/569/t1288593-39-get-anima/

This was made YESTERDAY.

Author:   www.
Date:   Sep 04, 12 at 3:00pm (PST)
U can but the dark aeons are pains in da arse to fight u will need break hp and break damage to do it good luck but if i rember right u caint miss the weeding one any ways

Author:   kirkiisi
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 1:47am (PST)
quote Killer878
meaning i would have to start the game over i mean not completely over cause i am close to crashing seymours wedding so what do i do to get the destruction sphere in that temple? o am not going to play until somebody tells me what i need to do. any help would be appreciated thanks.
Just google for "cloister of trials guide" there are plenty of them.

You don't need to start the game again.
You cannot get bevelle treasure anymore if you miss it first time, but you can get one from zanarkand wich will make up for bevelles treasure.
Every other cloister is re-accessible, but dark aeons guard besaid and macalania. If you want to be lazy, just zanmato them.
But remember to fight and reset untill they drop armor of break hp limit + ribbon + 2 empty slots.

Author:   NuKe77
Date:   Sep 12, 12 at 7:42am (PST)
quote kirkiisi

But remember to fight and reset untill they drop armor of break hp limit + ribbon + 2 empty slots.
what item cost is for break hp limit?

Author:   kirkiisi
Date:   Sep 14, 12 at 12:08am (PST)
quote nuke77
quote kirkiisi

what item cost is for break hp limit?
30 wings to discovery.
-You get 30 from chocobo race on temple (open three chests, don't hit any of the poles and win).
-Shinryu on monster arena drops them (underwater fight).
-You can bribe Malboros with 540,000 gil for ~4 (I'm guite sure it doesn't matter is it Great or normal Malboro(?)).

Very cheap and easy in my opinion.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.