Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Final Fantasy X NeoWiki - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/569/t1242777-final-fantasy-neowiki/2.htm

Author:   Krunal
Date:   Mar 20, 09 at 9:16pm (PST)
Subject:   re: OD sin
-------------------------------------------
Just to let you know that 'as a guest' they can't exactly edit their posts to be able to get round the whole double posting thing

Though, if you do have any questions, please search around the forums first, and if you can't find your answer, use this link, to create a thread for it. Thanks.

Author:   Hannibal Lecter
Date:   Mar 20, 09 at 9:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Final Fantasy X NeoWiki
True oh wise one...

ROTFL....

Still working on the FFX neowiki ?

Hmmmm.what do yuo think it really needs/would really benefit from having as a contribution..just wondered...?

smile...

Author:   Monko
Date:   Mar 20, 09 at 10:37pm (PST)
I dont even think there's no need to help in FFX Wiki anymore... ... Or is there

Author:   Hannibal Lecter
Date:   Mar 20, 09 at 10:55pm (PST)
I was there recently and I seem to recall there's a lot missing that could be added to the wiki...

I've never done a wiki...thought about it but have yet to do it..so I may give it a try at some point..have to overcome my laziness though...

Author:   Monko
Date:   Mar 21, 09 at 4:23am (PST)
Though I too want to contribute with it...

Author:   828 Spheres
Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 12:35am (PST)
Would it be horrible if I sorta redid the main page? I'd obviously get it checked out by some of you staff, but on my computer, 4 of the images don't show and the general formatting looks sloppy.

Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 12:55am (PST)
Care to show me how it appears for you? Take a screenshot and I'll take a look. In any case the page is protected, but if you can show me how it appears to you, and if it is indeed messed up, I'll be willing to unprotect it so you can make the necessary changes.

Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 12:56am (PST)
Sure.... how can I send the picture to you?

Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 1:32am (PST)
Take a screenshot of what you see, and host it on Photobucket/Imageshack, and then post a link to it here and we'll take a look.

Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 1:52am (PST)
Okay... here's what I got.

http://s571.photobucket.com/albums/ss156/davidwilcox1225/?action=view¤t=Wiki.png

:/

Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 12:25pm (PST)
I hate to double-post, but I'm at another computer and I have the same problem, so I know it's not my home computer... making this a little more difficult

Author:   Mcilrath
Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 2:38pm (PST)
I've just checked, and I get the same thing as well; it's displaying the alt text because the images have been taken down for some reason. Or at least it seems like it to me;

Link that Image 1's slot gives (doesn't have a picture).
Link that Image 2's slot gives (has a picture).

Author:   FFXmaddean
Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 8:26pm (PST)
Basically, there isnt a picture that links to that (ie: they are yet to download the required picture). I leave alot of my work like that until i can be bothered to get pictures, then get a load in one go.

Date:   Jun 02, 09 at 9:53pm (PST)
Well, it's that, then just the general formatting of the whole page is sloppy. I regret to say that I won't be able to work on it until next week, if given the chance, because I've got several projects and the SAT piled on my plate.

By the way, if you all want me to look into anything, just let me know.

Author:   adamblankz
Date:   Apr 12, 11 at 7:43pm (PST)
Hi everybody! My names Adam and i just joined! I love final fantasy X. It's my favorite game of all time! Possibly the best to come out on the ps2. I recently wrote a fan post/review on this awesome game. If you could please read it and tell me what you think about it. That would be awesome. And please give me your honest opinion about your thoughts. Here is the link: http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/7958895/the_brilliance_of_final_fantasy_x.html

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.