Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Evil Zoroark Game [Game 12 - Game Over] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56685/t1798798-evil-zoroark-game-game-12-game-over/

Author:   Zaicon
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 6:42pm (PST)
Subject:   The Evil Zoroark Game [Game 12 - Game Over]
-------------------------------------------
~The Evil Zoroark Game~

quote Mafia Overview (edited)
The basic idea of Mafia is that out of all the people playing, there's a small group of betrayers trying to bring everyone else down. The betrayers are the Mafia, called the Evil Zoroark in this game. Everyone else is in the Town, known as Shedinja in this game.
The Shedinja's goal is to get rid of all the Evil Zoroark. They do this by taking a majority vote each game Day for who they want to get rid of. The Evil Zoroark's goal is to outlast all of the Shedinja until they control the majority vote, at which time there's nothing the Shedinja can do to stop the Evil Zoroark from completely taking over. They can do this by avoiding being voted out and killing players at during the Night phases following each game Day. The crowd that starts the game gets whittled down until eventually only Shedinja or Evil Zoroark remain in the game.
So strategically, the game comes down to Shedinja finding and voting out the Evil Zoroark as often as possible. The Evil Zoroark tries to avoid getting voted out and kill off the players who threaten them at Night.

~Rules~

Game Timeline Honesty and Cheating Activity Votes and Lynching Behavior Other

~Standard Roles~

In the game, there will always be at least one basic Shedinja and one basic Zoroark. These players will not have any special individual abilities.

The Zoroark have three factional abilities that the Shedinja do not have:
1) During each Night phase, the Zoroark can choose one Shedinja to kill.
2) At any point during the game, the Zoroark can request to have an anonymous message posted on the game thread.
3) The Zoroark may talk privately amongst themselves, but only during Night phases.

~Possible Roles~

In this game, some Zoroark players and some Shedinja players will get special roles that will give them some extra power to help obtain their goal. The amount of these roles and which ones are in the game will NOT be known ahead of time.

Zoroark
Zoroark Leader: This player will turn up as "Shedinja" when a Detective Shedinja investigates him/her.
Zoroark Role Detective: This player will be able to determine the role of one Shedinja each Night.
Zoroark Roleblocker: This player will be able to prevent one other player from using their ability each Night.

Shedinja
Shedinja Detective: This player will be able to determine the alignment (Shedinja/Not Shedinja) of one other player each Night.
Shedinja Roleblocker: This player will be able to prevent one other player from using their ability each Night.
Shedinja Doctor: This player will be able to protect one other player from being killed each Night.
Shedinja Telepathy Users: These players (two or three) will be able to talk privately to each other. They know that the others are Shedinja.
Shedinja Vigilante: This player is able to kill one other player each Night.
Innocent Shedinja: At the beginning of Day 1, the GM will announce the presence & identity of any Innocent Shedinja.

Third-Party
Serial Killer: This player is not aligned with either the Zoroark or the Shedinja. This player only wins if everyone else is eliminated. This player may kill one other player per night. Before the game, the Serial Killer can choose to be investigation-immune ("Shedinja" to Detectives) or 1-shot bulletproof (cannot be killed with the first kill).

~Live Players~

1) MegaBassMan Serial Killer

~Dead Players~

1) Best Player Ever Shedinja Killed Night 0.
2) Team Hydro Aura 1-Shot Shedinja Detective Killed Night 0.
3) Vast Zoroark Roleblocker Killed Night 0.
4) PikaPower Shedinja Vigilante Lynched Day 1.
5) Toast 1-Shot Shedinja Roleblocker Killed Night 1.
6) Rondo Shedinja Killed Night 1.
7) Geo Shedinja Lynched Day 2.
8) ShadowCrystallux Telepathic Shedinja Killed Night 2.
9) Wally Zoroark Leader Lynched Day 3.
10) Wishfullfanfic Shedinja Modkilled Day 3.
11) FluffySk1lls Shedinja Killed Night 3.
12) Destral Telepathic Shedinja Lynched Day 4.
13) Hmszelda Zoroark Roleblocker Killed Night 4.
14) Froki5evr Shedinja Roleblocker Killed Night 4.
15) Zeezow Shedinja Lynched Day 5.
16) Abysmal Shedinja Killed Night 5.
17) RegalBryant Zoroark Killed Night 5.

~Past Winners~
Game Log

Game 1: Eiche & Zeezow (Evil Zoroark)
Game 2: MegaBassMan (Evil Zoroark)
Game 3: FluffySk1lls & MegaBassMan (Evil Zoroark)
Game 4: Zeezow, ShadowCrystallux, & Toast (Shedinja)
Game 5: Hmszelda (Evil Zoroark)
Game 6: PokeMasterStar100 & Rondo (Evil Zoroark)
Game 7: FluffySk1lls & Team Hydro Aura (Evil Zoroark)
Game 8: Rondo & Team Hydro Aura (Evil Zoroark)
Game 9: Vast, Wishfullfanfic, Zeezow (Shedinja)
Game 10: Abysmal, Destral, Geo, MegaBassMan, ShadowCrystallux, Vast, Wally, Zeezow (Shedinja)
Game 11: Toast (Serial Killer)
Game 12: MegaBassMan (Serial Killer)

Author:   Team Hydro Aura
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 6:47pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Evil Zoroark Game [Game 12 - Game Over]
hi5 FluffySk1lls

I'll sign up for next game.

Author:   Geo
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 6:47pm (PST)
Sign me up! I'll be the first to die though. I'm a lethal Shedinja.

MegaBassMan
You killed the previous game! XD

Author:   Vast
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 6:50pm (PST)
In.

Author:   Rondo
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 7:05pm (PST)
Sure, sign me up.

Author:   Toast
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 7:25pm (PST)
I'm in.

Author:   ShadowCrystallux
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 7:33pm (PST)
Grrr MBM . I was gonna wait until THA told us what she was and make a decision off that . I'm in .

Author:   FluffySk1lls
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 7:43pm (PST)
MegaBassMan, Because you did this that one game...you and ShadowCrystallux were...

That was probably one of the scummiest moves I've ever pulled in anything. And I really don't plan to do that again, because it will become an issue for later games. And that is the truth, it felt awful. Sorry Superlucario, it had to be you as my scapegoat.

Team Hydro Aura, we are so evil xD.

Zaicon, sign me up.

Author:   Superlucario
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 8:56pm (PST)
Lol, it's ok FluffySk1lls I know I signed up on the death PM, but sign me up Zaicon, jut incase you don't see the PM.

Author:   Wally
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 9:45pm (PST)
Sign me up! Good game, even though my time as Zoro was short-lived it was fun nonetheless.

Author:   Justplayingitcool
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 11:42pm (PST)
Sign me up. I didnt read what happened after I died. FluffySk1lls what did you do?

Author:   FluffySk1lls
Date:   Nov 28, 12 at 11:58pm (PST)
justplayingitcool I roleclaimed a Detective role, as the prior Detectives were killed off a long while before the issue came about. I claimed Superlucario as a Zoro, managed to sway votes off of me, and got the one crucial non-Zoro vote from Bass, which ended the game. Strategically good, but just way too scummy for my taste.

Author:   Justplayingitcool
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 12:24am (PST)
quote FluffySk1lls
justplayingitcool I roleclaimed a Detective role, as the prior Detectives were killed off a long while before the issue came about. I claimed Superlucario as a Zoro, managed to sway votes off of me, and got the one crucial non-Zoro vote from Bass, which ended the game. Strategically good, but just way too scummy for my taste.
So glad I didn't make a pact with you. Pretty funny, although nobody is going to trust the detective ever again.

Author:   MegaBassMan
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 4:24am (PST)
quote FluffySk1lls
MegaBassMan, Because you did this that one game...you and ShadowCrystallux were...

That was probably one of the scummiest moves I've ever pulled in anything. And I really don't plan to do that again, because it will become an issue for later games. And that is the truth, it felt awful. Sorry Superlucario, it had to be you as my scapegoat.

Team Hydro Aura, we are so evil xD.

Zaicon, sign me up.

You know, with you claiming that late in the game and only having one scum, I thought you were indeed scum, but I had nothing to go off of. :/

Love the song, though.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Nov 29, 12 at 4:42am (PST)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.