Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokemon: Your Own Dreams - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56685/t1793616-pokemon-your-own-dreams/

Author:   Fire7500
Date:   Nov 17, 12 at 5:21am (PST)
Subject:   Pokemon: Your Own Dreams
-------------------------------------------
This is my first thread I ever made, anyway let's move on shall we?
This is a thread which you can discuss about adding, changing or removing etc. to the Pokemon Animes, Pokemon Black 2 etc.
Then other people will try and discuss with you about your dream of maybe to change it.
But there are rules to this thread I want you guys to follow so that everything is fair.
These rules are:

1. No violent language such as F*ck or any of that stuff.
2. Bad language that describes someone is a nerd etc. is not accepted in this thread. E.g. You stink barfsack!
3. No spamming
4. If any of you needs help, ask me and I will call the Moderator straight away, though I am a newbie I don't know how to call a Moderator so if someone needs help, you call the Moderator straight away.

Following these rules will allow the community around you have fun and so will you!

Author:   Phi
Date:   Nov 18, 12 at 3:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokemon: Your Own Dreams
    Seeing as you're posting in the forums for Black and White 2, I'm going to keep it to Black and White 2 changes.

I hope they keep the constant need for HMs removed.

Author:   ItsAndrewYo
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 12:29am (PST)
quote Phi

Maybe they could add key items or even disposable items for some of them. Like a knife for trees a flashlight for caves, surf and fly would probably still need to be HMs unless they can add an inflatable raft or something of that sort and some kind of man controlled flying apparatus but it's doubtful. I really never liked wasting a spot just for HMs

Author:   gemson
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 10:20am (PST)
quote ItsAndrewYo
quote Phi

Maybe they could add key items or even disposable items for some of them. Like a knife for trees a flashlight for caves, surf and fly would probably still need to be HMs unless they can add an inflatable raft or something of that sort and some kind of man controlled flying apparatus but it's doubtful. I really never liked wasting a spot just for HMs
I think making the HM's into held items hold be way easier. That way when you encounter a tree you give a pokemon the held item cut and boom! tree cut down and the item is replaced again!

Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 4:34pm (PST)
    I'm with the suggestion that there should be hold items. Using a knife for cutting just doesn't seem as awesome. 3:

They should very much bring back the menu from HG/SS.

Author:   Chaos Team
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:00pm (PST)
quote Phi
    They should very much bring back the menu from HG/SS.

^^^ Definitely this. XD I loved the touch screen menu.

I agree with the stuff about HMs. And TMs should definitely be kept as reusable. :3

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 5:33pm (PST)
^ That. All of it.

I'd also like more than one save file.

But most of all...
A CHALLENGE KEY THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE TRANSFERRED.

Author:   PwnageMaster67
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 7:33pm (PST)
Why use a knife if you can teach Arceus Cut and annihilate half the world?

Multiple save files would be awesome.

Author:   gemson
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 11:18pm (PST)
Also editing the GTS so that people can't ask for impossible pokemon. I try to go on there to trade from around the world but all they want are legendary's 9 and under!

Author:   Mateous
Date:   Nov 19, 12 at 11:58pm (PST)
I must admit that getting rid of HMs would be nice and so would different save files.

But over all I wish they would bring back the item boxes so that I dont have to carry so much junk that I might possibly need in the future but dont want to scroll through every time Im looking for something. I know its not a major issue but I feel it would just make life a little easier!

Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 3:20am (PST)
Mateous, then what would moves such as cut, surf, waterfall etc. classified? If they become tms, what good will it do to outside battles. That's why hms are made.

Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 3:42am (PST)
My dream is to be the 8th gym leader and my Pokemonsare Lv. 56 to Lv. 58. Also I want to look like the male player (the main character) of when you start the game. My Pokemons are:

Krookodile Lv. 56 Moves: Foul Play, Earthquake, Dark Pulse, Earth Power Item: Dark Gem
Flygon Lv. 56 Moves: Draco Meteor, Earth Power, Outrage, Hyper Beam Item: Dragon Gem
Groudon Lv. 58 Moves: Outrage, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Earth Power Item: Ground Gem

You will then be rewarded by a Secret Orb which looks a glowing dark blue which contains every Ground-type move.

You can defeat me the second time (after the journey) but my Pokemons are different. I'll update this on Friday which is 3 days left. Adios!

Author:   Elliot Gale
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 6:22am (PST)
quote Fire7500
Mateous, then what would moves such as cut, surf, waterfall etc. classified? If they become tms, what good will it do to outside battles. That's why hms are made.
Plenty of old HMs became TMs while still retaining their field effects, like Flash and Rock Smash. Sweet Scent continues to function as an automatic encounter, too, and it's never been a HM in its life.

There isn't even a distinction between a TM and a HM anymore beyond 'this move can be erased while this one can't', which is silly. May as well ditch the concept altogether next gen in favor of something more streamlined.

Author:   RegalBryant
Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 7:35am (PST)
Make a TM for every damn move.

Date:   Nov 20, 12 at 3:16pm (PST)
quote RegalBryant
Make a TM for every damn move.
    But only usable on Pokemon who would normally learn it via level up.

I like the whole "automatically use a repel" and "automatically assume you want to use more than one Potion" thing the game has going on. I don't think it was in any game before B&W2. Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.