Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 trailer shows off free legendary bug Genesect - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/56685/t1771083-pokemon-black-white-version-2-trailer-shows-off-free-legendary-bug-genesect/

Author:   RabidChinaGirl
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:08pm (PST)
Subject:   Pokemon Black and White Version 2 trailer shows off free legendary bug Genesect
-------------------------------------------
[[news:21017]]

Author:   S-I-E
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 12:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 trailer shows off free legendary bug Genesect
does any one notice how much this 5th gen looks like an insect autobot?

head: lights and carnose
arms: front bumpers
shoulders: tires
back: cockpit
back plating + cannon: roof & air intake
legs: rear bumpers & exhaust

it's a race car!

Author:   Gligar
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:09pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Pokemon Black and White Version 2 trailer shows off free legendary bug Genesect
IMO, nintendo is loosing their imagination. Their starting to make pokemons resemble real life objects or robots. Take Rotom for instance, a microwave, a lawn mower... Really nintendo??

Author:   FluffySk1lls
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:14pm (PST)
Gen 1 wasn't much better either. Magnemite and Magneton? Seel? Grimer, Muk, and Ditto?

._.

Author:   Dragoshi1
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:35pm (PST)
quote Gligar
IMO, nintendo is loosing their imagination. Their starting to make pokemons resemble real life objects or robots. Take Rotom for instance, a microwave, a lawn mower... Really nintendo??
Are you for serious?

"Seel". It's a seal. So ORIGINAL. FluffySk1lls is right, Gen 1 wasn't any better.

Author:   Kanon
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 1:41pm (PST)
quote Gligar
Gen 1 Pokémon based on Animals, Plants, and Legends: 137
Gen 1 Pokémon based on Objects: 14

Gen 5 Pokémon based on Animals, Plants, and Legends: 140
Gen 5 Pokémon based on Objects: 16

Oh I'm sorry what was that?

Author:   Pokehack
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:16pm (PST)
Well firstly I'd just like to say this is my first post on Neoseeker for 2 years, I've only just made the return after being bored and googling my old email address and here I am.

Anyways, on topic; I saw the trailer for the two games on television and was actually pretty shocked. They really couldn't be bothered giving the games actual names? Rather than the previous game names with a 2 stuck on the end, goshh.

Author:   Pheonyx
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:16pm (PST)
I know right? A futuristic robot bug that symbolizes the technological takeover of nature in the Black game being made alongside a protector of weak Pokemon symbolizing the need to protect nature in the White game is completely unoriginal. Game Freak should just make Mewthree already.

Pokehack Oh don't get started on the Black2/White2 thing. The fact that you were shocked shows how much more interesting Black2/White2 is than Grey.

Author:   Heibai
Date:   Oct 05, 12 at 2:27pm (PST)
quote Pheonyx
I know right? A futuristic robot bug that symbolizes the technological takeover of nature in the Black game being made alongside a protector of weak Pokemon symbolizing the need to protect nature in the White game is completely unoriginal. Game Freak should just make Mewthree already.

Pokehack Oh don't get started on the Black2/White2 thing. The fact that you were shocked shows how much more interesting Black2/White2 is than Grey.
You win a trophy for the "setting people straight" award. Thank you for commenting what I was thinking.

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 2:06am (PST)
Genesect can also adjust its power levels based on opponents' attacks.
IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

Author:   S-I-E
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 2:16am (PST)
quote Avalith
http://instantrimshot.com/classic/?sound=rimshot

Author:   Tenklis
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 12:46pm (PST)
That doesent look like a pokemon. It looks like a robot.

Author:   Dream Spirit
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 2:54pm (PST)
quote Gligar
That's how Pokemon has been for a while, taking ideas from actual items or animals/plants. It's been like that forever really, and it's nothing to do with their levels of creativity.

EDIT: Forgot to put my color/fonts on.

Author:   Eiche
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 3:03pm (PST)
quote Avalith
Gotta say, I lol'd pretty hard. x3

But really, I'm pretty sure it's talking about its ability, Download.

quote Tenklis
That doesent look like a pokemon. It looks like a robot.
And Magnemite/Magneton doesn't?

Besides, Genesect is the result of Team Plasma altering the remains of an ancient Pokémon, of course it isn't going to look like a natural thing.

Author:   Phi
Date:   Oct 06, 12 at 3:35pm (PST)
quote Pheonyx

Pheonyx for co-mod.

I love how they really dumb down the captions. "It has its signature move!""A move only it can learn" Well duh.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.